Herdez® Verde Salsa 16 oz. Jar uploaded by Brittany W.

BY HERDEZ #43 in Salsa

1 Jar = 16 oz; Salsa Verde - Mild. Mexico's favorite! function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=7287827570'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Foodie Expert
We have the best, most delicious! Taco truck near us. The only downfall, they charge extra for their verde. So, I picked up this gem, Herdez verde sauce. It's so good. There's no heat to it, but has such a yummy lime/citrus flavor to it. I even add it to some of my sandwiches, or mix with mayo for a spread and it's so so good. Yumm!!!
Leah K.
Leah K.
Spencerville, IN
I love this verde salsa. The only issue I have with it is that it seems to have larger seeds in it every now and then. That does not stop me from buying it. I like that it is tangy. I wish they made a spicer verson, and if they do I have never seen it. I always add some chipotle powder or cayenne to it.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Greenwood, IN
Foodie Expert
You can taste the chiles in this. It's so delicious. Very sweet and tangy with little kick. Good to binge snack on!
Athena C.
Athena C.
Yakima, Wa
First off let me tell you this is by far the best. It's sweet and spicy at the same time but not too much. When I get lazy to make some salsa verde I grab this and it taste the same! So dang good. It goes great on tacos and everything else even with chips
Krista T.
Krista T.
W Lafayette, IN
Herdez is my go-to for verde salsa. It is delicious and flavorful packed. It does have just a bit of heat to it. I feel like a little goes a long way. I eat this salsa with tortilla chips, sometimes mixed with cheese. It is great inside quesadillas. I love it on top of a taco or inside chicken fajitas. It's amazing in a breakfast burritos or on top of scrambled eggs. This salsa is very versatile I really love it and recommend it wholeheartedly.
Kodi C.
Kodi C.
Springerville , AZ
Foodie Expert
Great flavor! I use this on a chicken dish that I make with cilantro and lime rice. I love this product and I'll continue to use it with cooking!
Jade W.
Jade W.
I use this to marinate my pork in for pork tacos. It's so delicious! Also great in the crock pot with chicken to make verde tacos.
Christina E.
Christina E.
Keokuk, IA
Foodie Expert
I drown all the Mexican food I can get in this salsa! No other brand comes this incredibly close to authentic, homemade verde.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
I love salsa verde and I put it on everything. The flavor is very good and I bought it at a Mexican grocery store.
Tara N.
Tara N.
W Burlington, IA
This stuff is amazing. Goes with anything. I'm partial to mixing it with eggs in the morning.