Herdez® Verde Salsa 16 oz. Jar uploaded by Brittany W.

BY HERDEZ #40 in Salsa

1 Jar = 16 oz; Salsa Verde - Mild. Mexico's favorite! function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=7287827570'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

Buy on Walmart
Erika E.
This salsa is as good as you can get with store bought salsa!
It is DELICIOUS! You can taste the garlic,onion and of course tomatillo!
I use it to make enchiladas,to top Chilaquiles and chiles rellenos.
Totally worth the price for the great flavor!
Brittany W.
We have the best, most delicious! Taco truck near us. The only downfall, they charge extra for their verde. So, I picked up this gem, Herdez verde sauce. It's so good. There's no heat to it, but has such a yummy lime/citrus flavor to it. I even add it to some of my sandwiches, or mix with mayo for a spread and it's so so good. Yumm!!!
Athena C.
Yakima, Wa
First off let me tell you this is by far the best. It's sweet and spicy at the same time but not too much. When I get lazy to make some salsa verde I grab this and it taste the same! So dang good. It goes great on tacos and everything else even with chips
Nikki D.
Lakeside, CA
Mexican food is one of my favorite type of food ever, there are so many possibilities. When making nachos and enchiladas I must have Herdez's Salsa Verde! It has such a good flavor.
Krista T.
Herdez is my go-to for verde salsa. It is delicious and flavorful packed. It does have just a bit of heat to it. I feel like a little goes a long way. I eat this salsa with tortilla chips, sometimes mixed with cheese. It is great inside quesadillas. I love it on top of a taco or inside chicken fajitas. It's amazing in a breakfast burritos or on top of scrambled eggs. This salsa is very versatile I really love it and recommend it wholeheartedly.
Leah K.
Spencerville, IN
I love this verde salsa. The only issue I have with it is that it seems to have larger seeds in it every now and then. That does not stop me from buying it. I like that it is tangy. I wish they made a spicer verson, and if they do I have never seen it. I always add some chipotle powder or cayenne to it.
Amber M.
Magna, UT
I love this stuff I mix it with chicken to stuff chicken enchiladas with as well as I put it in my chili verde! It gives great flavor its so good!
Kodi C.
Springerville , AZ
Great flavor! I use this on a chicken dish that I make with cilantro and lime rice. I love this product and I'll continue to use it with cooking!
Jade W.
I use this to marinate my pork in for pork tacos. It's so delicious! Also great in the crock pot with chicken to make verde tacos.
Christina E.
Keokuk, IA
I drown all the Mexican food I can get in this salsa! No other brand comes this incredibly close to authentic, homemade verde.