BY HERDEZ

Enjoy Herdez Salsa Taquera. This Traditional Mexican Salsa Is The Perfect Addition For Tacos, Burritos And More. Its Smoky, Tangy-Hot Flavor Comes From The Combination Of Tomatillos And Morita Peppers, Giving It The Familiar Flavor You?Ll Find In Taquería see more...

Buy on Walmart
Abbey B.
Portland, TN
This stuff is delicious! I was very surprised by how full of flavor this salsa was! I added several roma tomatoes, jalapeños & lime juice to add to it and help give it a fresher flavor, and it was delicious!
Karla W.
Massillon, OH
Foodie Expert
Love this salsa. For a small can, this salsa packs a lot of punch along with freshness. Dip your tortilla chips in the salsa for a nice snack. The can of salsa is enough for one person.
Amanda D.
Georgetown, KY
One of the best brands that is mass marketed. It's very good and I am always on the hunt for authentic tasting salsa and this stuff does not disappoint.
Amber B.
Love this stuff! Goes great with a lot of different foods, if I could keep it stocked in my house 24/7 I totally would!
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
This salsa is alright even tho home made salsa is always better when freshly made but u can't complain right.
Lissette A.
San Diego, CA
This salsa is great I love to add it to my carne asada or adobada tacos really good !!
wendy s.
How do you use this salsa? I make enchilada with them and I add 2 tomatoes to the sauce so it's not to spicy. how about you?