BY HERCUT

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

A cleansing shampoo for straight-to-wavy normal-to-dry hair-Specially formulated to meet needs of specific scalp hair fiber & hair color- Developed with an innovative multi micro-molecular Amino-Plex technology- Helps reinforce hair roots & sustain "first day" color tonality-Provides superior color protection- Leaves hair healthier in brilliant color-Suitable for hair types that need cleansing every other day Product Line: HerCut - Hair CareProduct Size: 300ml/10oz Type: Shampoos & Conditioners see more...

Review (1)
Alondra C.
Kennesaw, GA
I got this as a present, so I'm not really sure about the price. I do know it was purchased from TJ Maxx, so I'm assuming it wasn't that expensive.
I really like this shampoo-it's very thick, lathers beautifully, and really cleans my hair well. My hair always feels so clean and nice when I'm done with it, and this is pretty important for me because not only do my bangs sometimes get oily, but also because I need to use sulfate free shampoo, and I find a lot of them don't seem to clean quite so thoroughly.
I love the smell also!