BY HERBS FOR KIDS

Herbs For Kids Willow and Garlic Ear Oil Description: Ear Support This blend contains herbs which support the healthy functioning of the ears. Alcohol-Free Topical Herbal Blend. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Herbs For Kids Willow and Garlic Ear Oil Directions Shake well. To warm, place entire bottle in warm water. Test on inner wrist before using to assure safe temperature. Always use warm. Apply 3-5 drops in both ears as needed, up to 5 times a day. Cover with clean dry cotton. Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive oil, Fresh Garlic cloves, Calendula flower, Willow bark, Usnea lichen and Vitamin E oil. Warnings Do not use if eardrum is perforated. Always apply to both ears. For external use only. Do not drink. Not intended as a substitute for professional medical care. See your holistic practitioner if your child is ill. • Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Fresh Garlic Cloves, Calendula Flowers, Willow Bark, Usnea lichen, and Vitamin E oil. see more...

Hilda H.
Hilda H.
The oil does have a food scent to it but it's not as pungent of a scent as I thought it might be. It helps if you have someone help you put the drops in but I often just a mirror to put the drops in by myself. I put 3-5 drops in one ear and lye down for about 10 min. Then I tilt my head and place a tissue next to my ear to get the excess oil out. I repeat for the other ear if it needs it. My main issue is very itchy /dry ears. Since this oil only somewhat helped with the itching in my ear I would give it just four stars. I'm still looking for a better product to help with my problem but I'm using this for now.
Monica H.
Monica H.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm all for the herbal remedies. I think the product truly works. I use it on my kids anytime they complain about their ear hurting. After applying their ears no longer ache the next day. The only thing I don't care for is having to warm up the bottle for each use, the label the wet and it takes awhile to warm up...