BY HERBS FOR KIDS

Alcohol-Free Black Elderberry Herbal Supplement Great Tasting Cherry-Berry Flavor Respiratory Support* Wild Cherry Bark and Horehound blend soothes irritated throats and supports respiration.* *This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Proprietary Blend contains:  Black Elderberry Extract , Echinacea Purpurea Extract , Chamomile Extract , Horehound Extract , Wild Cherry Bark Extract see more...

• Has anyone used this for their kids? My daughter is 10 months old...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know the shelf life?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
Perth Amboy, NJ
It's natural and kids love the taste of it. Helps boost their immune system before they get a cold and if they do tend to get a cold it's not prolonged.
Natasha G.
Natasha G.
May have helped shorten the time of sickness for my son. Honestly it is hard to tell because he gets sick constantly. It did not prevent him from getting sick either.
Katherine W.
Katherine W.
Mcminnville, OR
This is a staple in our home. Great for building the immune system and for fighting against viruses and bacteria
dana b.
My go-to product during flu season! The kids love the taste & I love that I'm not filling their bodies with harmful ingredients!
Colleen F.
Colleen F.
Tonawanda, NY
Great natural preventative for cold and flu season, Everyone in my house uses this :)
dana b.
Does anyone know the shelf life?
Cherity H.
Cherity H.
Has anyone used this for their kids? My daughter is 10 months old and I want to get some elderberry syrup for her and the family. Do I need to get a kids one for her or can I just give her less of an adult version?