BY HERBS ETC

Each ounce of Herbs Etc ChlorOxygen contains as much chlorophyll as two 16 ounce bottles of other brands. Each 2 ounce bottle contains approximately 6,660 milligrams of chlorophyll. ChlorOxygen is water soluble for maximum absorption. Helpful for individuals who are: Fatigued Short of breath Looking to maximize lung function Desiring better intestinal and digestive health Living or traveling to high altitude areas Colostomy patients see more...

Brenna M.
I bought this for my low hemoglobin and iron to try and get my red blood count up. I counted the number of drops the first time, but now I just put one and half full droppers in my glass of water. I don't care for the flavor but it is starting to make me feel a little better. Beware: your bathroom habits could turn a strong green color.
Melissa M.
I recently got turned on to cholorophyll after reading all the great health benefits it had to offer! I really like this brand specially because of the dropper. It makes it so convenient to add my droplets to my water. As for taste, it tastes like green tea that has been a little over brewed, like the tiniest bitter taste. I use about 10 drops and I immediately feel some energy!
Dina S.
I recommend this to everyone...
I am taking this to help my hemoglobin but it really gives me energy!!
Dina S.
I am currently using the mint flavor, has anyone tried the plain version? Does it have a taste at all?