BY HERBIVORE BOTANICALS

Glowing. Rose. Hydration. Inspired by the gemstone, Rose Quartz Illuminating Body Oil gives you deeply hydrated, glow-y, and subtly luminous skin. Formulated with the very best oils and infused with an aromatic blend of Moroccan Rose & Jasmine Grandiflorum. This is luxurious skincare for your whole body.

Metaphysically, Rose Quartz corresponds to the Heart Chakra, the energy center of love - for yourself and others. We think this oil is a perfect companion for a self-care night in or a night out. It's all about that glow.

Concentrated Moisture. In contrast to cream moisturizers and lotions which tend to be high in water and emulsifying agents but low in effective ingredients, our body oils contain no fillers and are formulated with only effective natural ingredients. They absorb quickly to get moisture, vitamins, fatty acids, and antioxidants into your skin efficiently. Additionally, the oils form a natural barrier to lock in moisture.

It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates. This product contains absolutely no artificial ingredients, fillers, alcohol, animal ingredients, fragrances, artificial colors, or unnatural preservatives. Each ingredient is included for a therapeutic reason. No animal testing is conducted on Herbivore's products or ingredients.

Chloe W.
Dallas
I love gemstone themed skincare products and herbivore is one of my favorite brands! This body oil makes your skin so glowy and beautiful, like a shiny gemstone and smells like roses. I would definitely recommend it to use as a body highlight
Jazmin V.
Cary
I actually found this product in Marshall’s and feel in love with it. It gives a refreshing glow,especially in the morning when you spray it on the face it literally wakes me up and gives me a better mood throughout the day. Crazy but true recommend to try out.
Anh D.
I’m not a huge fan of oils in body products, but I was pleasantly surprised at how much I really liked this product! The rose scent is subtle and smells lovely. I love that it gives my skin this glow without feeling greasy! It’s perfect for spring and summer with all shoulder baring outfits!
Giulia F.
Gloucester
Very fresh scent of roses. My skin feels hydrated and a nice spritz of freshness whenever I use it. I got it as a sample from Sephora and I use it when I don’t have makeup on because I’m really not sure if it’s okay to use on makeup? Either way would recommend.
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
Algo que amo durante el verano es colocarme bronceadores o iluminadores corporales que me hagan ver como que he pasado un verano espectacular, soy demasiado blanca entonces los necesito y este me encanto porque me da el color que quiero, no me deja la piel grasosa y el glow es increíble.
Priscilla V.
Beautiful. Lightweight and absorbs quickly. Very subtle glow, which apparently some people are disappointing with...but I love it! The name implies the smell as well - rose. I enjoy it but others may not. Only negative point for me is the price - it's a bit much for the amount you get.
Toryn S.
Grand Prarie
This product does throughly keeps the body moisturized with a nice shine. It lasted me a year. Some cons are you have to makes sure of irritation. And the scent smells like rose petals which is very nice.
Alisha C.
Herbivore Rose Quartz Illuminating Body Oil 4 oz

This product looks amazing! There are so many great qualities to this body oil! Practically 100% Natural based! Looking into this oil for sure!!!
Olay S.
Brooklyn
I love how my body glows when using this product. I got it from TJMaxx and it wasn’t expensive at all. It’s honestly a perfect steal since summer is right around the corner. Highly recommended ❤️❤️❤️
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
This body oil is the perfect way to pamper yourself and keep your skin hydrated after a shower. The subtle rose fragrance is soothing and refreshing. I look forward to applying this lovely oil to my body after I get out of the shower. It keeps my skin soft, supple, and gives it this subtle glow that I cannot get enough of. We spend so much time, energy, and money on skincare for our faces and neck, but our bodies need some TLC too. Treat yourself or a woman you admire to this luxurious oil. We all deserve to pamper our skin and keep it moisturized, happy, and healthy. Especially with Summer just around the corner, giving our skin some extra TLC is welcomed and much deserved.
Jillian M.
Arlington, MA
Is this sent very pungent floral or more light and fresh?
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Is this good? Does it leave your skin sticky?
Mtetwa M.
How do one use it? Mix it with your body lotion or just applied alone ?
Taylor L.
Kingsport
Afraid to pay 50$ and hate it , seems iffy to me ... I wish it would turn out to be fabulous i love the concept.
Cora D.
North Branch, MN
What way do you find best to use this? When do you like to apply it?