Herbivore Rose Quartz Gua Sha

A hand-crafted facial massage tool that gently stimulates circulation to help relieve facial tension and reduce the appearance of puffiness. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Loss of Firmness and Elasticity, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, and Puffiness What Else You Need to Know: The Rose Quartz Gua Sha tool glides across skin, promoting lymphatic drainage to improve appearance of elasticity of the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines. With gently applied pressure, the tool helps relieve tension and aids the absorption of skincare products on the skin's surface. Clean at Sephora When you spot our Clean seal, you can be sure we've checked that this brand's product is made without the ingredients you told us you'd most like to avoid. Clean at Sephora™ is formulated without: Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban. All skincare, hair, and makeup brands with the Clean Seal have less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.

has this worked out for anyone, were there good results? it it worth buying?
Does anyone use gua sha? Do you use it with a sheet mask or a oil? Herbivore Rose Quartz Gua Sha
What is the best guasha to get your value for money? Herbivore Rose Quartz Gua Sha / [product:kora-organics-by-miranda-kerr-self-love-essentials] ...? And what about the shape?
Start your review of Herbivore Rose Quartz Gua Sha!
Sienna C.
Ludlow, MA
Herbivore Rose Quartz Gua Sha uploaded by Sienna C.
I love this Gua sha! I use mine along with my rose quarts facial roller to shape my jawline ! Such a wonderful tool for massaging your face!
TERIKA I.
Waldorf, MD
Herbivore Rose Quartz Gua Sha uploaded by TERIKA I.
Purchased at: ULTA
OMG will this work? OMG is it really worth it? Yes, yes, yes if you want a facelift without the price tag incorporate this into your skin care routine and I promise you will see a difference. Your face will be snatched & lifted. (Stay consistent with it)
Megi C.
New Castle, DE
Herbivore Rose Quartz Gua Sha uploaded by Megi C.
Me and my face are obsessed with this cutest tool called Gua Sha 🤍 this one is defo must have, believe me. I am not against any kind of injection, but for those who can’t afford it, like me, i think this tool is little helper for us 🤍 first of all it improves blood circulation and our skin looks healthier, improves skin color and regular use may prevent little wrinkles too, for example i have lines between my cheeks and nose and it Reduced most part of it! Also i use it on my neck. It is important to use correctly. On your neck you from the bottom to top and on your face start slowly from your nose to your ears and only one direction! There are many helpful tutorials too 🌟
Shadia C.
Herbivore Rose Quartz Gua Sha uploaded by Shadia C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Best purchase really helps me with my dark circles, puffiness and to make you skin glow y try to do this everyday with a facial oil and really works and have gave me a difference ! Try to have one if you can because is really good and healthy for your skin Herbivore Rose Quartz Gua Sha
Cierra F.
Herbivore Rose Quartz Gua Sha uploaded by Cierra F.
Ive been using this before bed every day and in the mornings when i wake up. My face is significantly less puffy and its extremely relaxing. If you can get someone to do it on you definitely try it! Youll fall asleep immediately.
Sarah P.
Camarillo, CA
Herbivore Rose Quartz Gua Sha uploaded by Sarah P.
Purchased at: Sephora
The rave and popularity of Gua Sha led me to try this tool Herbivore Rose Quartz Gua Sha. I could have purchased it from many other places like Amazon, but I personally like Herbivore and trust the quality of the brand. my stone barely arrived after buying it over a month ago. When it came, i didn’t even come in a box, it was just wrapped in its pouch and then in plastic. I would’ve liked it’s purpose and maybe some paper tutorial of some moves! After I got passed the packaging, using it on my face was relaxing and I do feel like my skin is de-puffed. It really gets into the fine lines and my lymph nodes can feel the pressure of the stone. I can’t wait to use it more! Although I knocked off two stars for packaging, I still would recommend it. Just don’t order it from Sephora.
Erica M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Gua sha is everything. Ancient Asian medicine is amazing and looking up a good how-to and following leads to the most amazing results. Helps a lot to depuff and drain lymph-nodes. I definitely recommend this one!
Alessandra J.
Valencia, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Beautiful! Great for lymphatic drainage during an at home facial. The curvature of the Gua Sha allows gripping of the neck and face. This drains out excess water retention, leading to a slimmer and more contoured face.
Daria A.
Nutting Lake, MA
Have been using it for a while, as a daily morning routine, and I honestly really enjoy it. You can feel how it increases the blood flow to the face, how it tones the skin up and de-puffs it. It is compact and light and easy to use, and I’d definitely recommend it to all skin care enthusiasts:)Herbivore Rose Quartz Gua Sha
Sabrina L.
atlanta
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s a very beautiful stone with so many benefits. I’m so into facial massage and facial exercises and it’s absolutely helps me with my routine Herbivore Rose Quartz Gua Sha I would recommend to anyone to add to their night routine. Just use some E oil and massage your face. You won’t believe how you will feel after ❤️
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Melanie M.
il y a 4 mois
Erica M. il y a 4 mois
Yes I do! Usually twice a week. I do my skin care and then add almond oil and Gua sha my face and neck f
Luna S.
il y a un an
CYRÉ V. il y a 10 mois
I got the Herbivore one because of the lower price and I love it. It’s much bigger than it looks online and it stays really cool. Also think the shape works perfectly, my bf likes to use it too
Melody W.
il y a un an
Mona P. il y a un an
The shape of the mount Lai Gua is better! The angle let’s you carve the chin out and the cheekbones!! Definitely recommend the green one!!