Herbivore Prism 12% AHA + 3% BHA Exfoliating Glow Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL

A naturally powerful exfoliating blend of 12 percent AHAs and three percent BHA to reveal smooth, glowing skin. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Dullness and Uneven Texture, Pores, and Acne and Blemishes Formulation: Lightweight SerumHighlighted Ingredients:- AHA Blend 12% (Includes Bilberry Lactic Acid, Sugar Glycolic, and Malic Acids): Naturally derived AHAs to gently and effectively exfoliate, reducing the appearance of hyperpigmentation, and visibly improving skin tone and texture. - BHA 3%: Naturally derived from willow bark extract to clarify and minimize the appearance of pores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Herbivore Prism 12% AHA + 3% BHA Exfoliating Glow Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL!
2 days ago
Purchased at: Sephora
For reference I have combo/dry acne prone skin.This is the first product I have tried from herbivore. I bought this when I ran out of my drunk elephant TLC framboos night serum. I didn’t really like the DE one because it was just way too strong for my skin. Every time I put it on my face itched like crazy even when I mixed it with something. This serum is perfect so far. I’ve been using it for about two weeks and it seems to be everything I wanted the DE one to be but this is an even better price! I would definitely try it out!
6 days agoBursa
I've been using this product for a couple of weeks, and so far I quite like it. My skin has not reacted badly, and in fact I experienced no breakouts during the time of the month I usually would. It feels a little bit sticky going on, but I also use it with the Herbivore Lapis oil and that might mitigate the stickiness. I use about 5 drops for my entire face and neck, concentrating on problem pore areas like my chin and the parts of my cheeks where they meet my nose.