BY HERBIVORE BOTANICALS

Like a Phoenix being re-born from the ashes, renew your skin with a blend of luxe botanical oils and CoQ10. Phoenix Facial Oil dramatically re-hydrates and revitalizes dry skin or any skin in need of replenishment and deep renewal.

Concentrated Moisture. In contrast to traditional cream moisturizers and lotions, which tend to be high in water and emulsifying agents but low in effective ingredients, our facial oils contain no fillers and are formulated with only truly natural ingredients. They absorb easily to get moisture, vitamins, fatty acids, and antioxidants into your skin. Additionally, they form a natural barrier to lock moisture in.

It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates. This product contains absolutely no artificial ingredients, fillers, alcohol, animal ingredients, fragrances, artificial colors, or unnatural preservatives. Each ingredient is included for a therapeutic reason. No animal testing is conducted on Herbivore's products or ingredients.

Herbivore Phoenix Cell Regenerating Facial Oil Mini 0.3 oz
  • "This oil is everything! I purchased the roller trio on Herbivore's site to try out the different oils, and I LOVE the Phoenix oil. So moisturizing and gives my skin an effortless glow. It was the first roller I used up! I would definitely repurchase. Love!" in 3 reviews
Etta H.
Indianapolis , IN
Fanstastic (and pricey) facial oil! Yes, the price is intense for the full size product, but the roller ball will give you a taste of what is to come. The packaging is luxe, the scent is rich, and the color is gorgeous as well. The main takeaway from this oil is that it’s beyond nourishing and moisturizing. Skin feels plump and rejuvenated after one time use, let alone after regular use for a prolonged period.

It contains rosehip oil, which is my go-to base for diy facial oils, rich in fatty acids to moisturize, and also helps fight wrinkles. Sea buckthorn oil is high in Vitamin A. CoQ10 (which occurs naturally in cells and drops in production around age 30) regenerates cells and boosts collagen production to boost elasticity and diminish fine lines. Chia Seed Co2 is disgustingly high in omega 3’s for nourishment, high in antioxidants, and high in ALA’s to increase your skin’s glow. Meadowfoam oil creates a barrier to keep moisture in, as well as preserves other oils around it, and neroli oil softens wrinkles and generates cell growth. Insert a handful of other oils and vitamins, and you have a super oil specifically designed to moisturize, replenish, and rejuvenate the skin.
Kylie A.
Phoenix
This oil is a nice texture; it absorbs into my skin easily and does not leave my skin feeling greasy or leave any sort of residue. I got it in hopes to improve my acne. I use this at night and the Orchid in the morning because I was told they were a great combo. I have not seen a significant difference yet but it has only been about 6 weeks so I am hoping with time I will see more improvement. I still enjoy the oil overall and feel it helps hydrate my skin if nothing else.
Jodie Z.
I can no longer survive a NE winter without this oil. I cannot speak more highly- I mean, wow. The difference my skin experiences on a dry winter's day when I am using and not using are polar opposites. I have highly sensitive skin and it does not bother it in the slightest.
Jessica H.
Greensburg, PA
I use this with my herbivore botanicals rose quartz face roller. I feel so refreshed after using it and my face feels so soft! My excema can get pretty bad, but this oil keeps my face hydrated but doesn't clog my pours. This oil is worth every penny!
Courtney R.
Santee, CA
This oil smells like jasmine and it is amazing!!! I use this oil when my skin is more normal. It says it's great for anti aging but I can't tell any differences yet. My skins texture is a lot smoother and I believe it's from this oil.
Katherine M.
Bowling green
This oil is my favorite of the Herbivore offering. The packaging is so beautiful and looks great on my shelf. I use only a few drops each time because the oil is very slick and I have combination skin. It is pricey but a little goes a long way. I would buy this again in the future.
Lyndsey A.
Suffield, CT
I love facial oils and this one sounded perfect for my dry and sensitive skin. The smell is very mild especially compared to a lot of other similar brands of oils. I also love that it is in a roller ball. It makes it great for travel and I think it is easier to put on.
nikki w.
Fairfield, OH
this is one of the absolute best facial oils out there! it is so moisturizing and it helped sade some of my scars. it also helped with facial discoloration. the only complaint i have is the price, it’s very expensive. i would definitely buy this again though.
Sarah M.
Burbank, CA
Sonia S.
NEW YORK, NY
Although the full size of the Phoenix oil is quite expensive ranging in the 70s I do think that this is an absolutely wonderful blend of different oils Coq10 Rosehip among many others make this product the perfect antiaging skincare blend. I would definitely repurchase
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Can you carry this in your purse?