BeautyFaceFacial SkincareHerbivore Botanicals
Herbivore Orchid Youth Preserving Facial Oil Mini 03 oz

Herbivore Orchid Youth Preserving Facial Oil Mini 0.3 oz

A Facial Oil that defends against free radicals, increases elasticity, and feeds the skin with beneficial vitamins and fatty acids. This Facial Oil gives skin a boost of moisture while adding a luminous glow. Exquisite floral oils including Orchid and Jasmine Sambac work to smooth, condition, and protect skin from hyperpigmentation. This product is excellent for all skin types.

Concentrated Moisture. In contrast to traditional cream moisturizers and lotions, which tend to be high in water and emulsifying agents but low in effective ingredients, our facial oils contain no fillers and are formulated with only truly natural ingredients. They absorb easily to get moisture, vitamins, fatty acids, and antioxidants into your skin. Additionally, they form a natural barrier to lock moisture in.

It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates. This product contains absolutely no artificial ingredients, fillers, alcohol, animal ingredients, fragrances, artificial colors, or unnatural preservatives. Each ingredient is included for a therapeutic reason. No animal testing is conducted on Herbivore's products or ingredients.

How long does the mini last?
How much does this cost? Is it good for super dry skin? & Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this good for combination skin? [user:influenster] [user:adriandemonia]
Start your review of Herbivore Orchid Youth Preserving Facial Oil Mini 0.3 oz!
Product Highlights
Beautiful smell and very moisturizing. It claims to be age preventative but that's hard to judge in a short amount of time. So far it makes my skin feel great, only a little bit is needed, and I can layer it under my makeup so I'm hydrated all day. in reviews
Michelle M.
Macungie, PA
Herbivore Orchid Youth Preserving Facial Oil Mini 0.3 oz uploaded by Michelle M.
I am new to facials oils because of combo/acne prone skin, but I got this mini version because th reviews were so good! Well, I LOVED it! It didn’t cause me to break out at all and my skin felt amazing the next morning! It smells so natural and has a lovely floral scent! I also value that it is free of artificial fragrance, vegan, and cruelty free! It absorbs nicely into the skin and doesn’t feel heavy or oily on my face! This is the perfect size for trying out facial oils! I also am proud of my water shot that I provided here to show the product haha!
Stephanie D.
Spokane
Herbivore Orchid Youth Preserving Facial Oil Mini 0.3 oz uploaded by Stephanie D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my favorite facial oil. I use this under my eyes and it has worked wonders with my dark circles and dryness. It makes my skin glow over all. It absorbs pretty quickly and doesn’t have any sort of overwhelming smell. No burning sensation and it did not irritate my sensitive skin.
Celine A.
Glendale, CA
1,147 reviews
Herbivore Orchid Youth Preserving Facial Oil Mini 0.3 oz uploaded by Celine A.
OMG! I guarantee you that you will never smell anything better than the [product:herbivore-orchid-youth-preserving-facial-oil-mini-0.3-oz] ! It is one of their lighter oils and sits well on skin. Absolutely recommend!
Zahily R.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love this oil, the only thing I don’t like is the smell but I can pass on that because I love the results with this. I have super dry skin and this just hydrates my skin beautifully. My skin looks even and of course this is a clean formula.
Zahily R.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love oils and this is amazing. It has a light floral scent which I love. It sinks perfectly on the skin, and it doesn’t leave any residue on the skin while hydrating it at the same time. I have dry skin and this works perfectly for me. I highly recommend it.
Brittany R.
Gainesville , FL
Herbivore Orchid Youth Preserving Facial Oil Mini 0.3 oz uploaded by Brittany R.
My favorite! Makes my skin feel great without feeling too greasy! Definitely makes my skin have a glow to it.
RetroVice B.
I honestly enjoyed using this product. It is calming, nourishing, and I live the scent. But then I started to get over the scent conflicted with my perfume, it seemed to overpower, just my opinion maybe because it was on my face, others people I’m sure didn’t notice. Therefore because I also didn’t experience anything spectacular as far as results I decided to shelf it and use once in a while, Spa night kind of thing
Jenny L.
I personally prefer their blue tansy oil. Which this is also a great addition to your nighttime moisturizer, I don’t see the same level of immediate results as with the blue tansy. It also a strong flowery scent, so watch out if you’re sensitive to fragrance.
Shelli  M.
Tulsa, OK
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my least favorite of the herb oils but it’s still quite good. I use this prior to derma rolling and it seems to suit my skin well.
Celine A.
Glendale, CA
1,147 reviews
I love this mini Phoenix facial oil. It’s perfect for anyone’s who’s trying to test the product out and it’s great for those who like their products to be travel size. This mini bottle can fit into your pocket, purse, or almost anywhere honestly. This is a great regenerating oil and it completely transformed my skins complexion and hydrated it. Highly recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nevi G.
Birmingham, AL
il y a 3 ans
Celine A. il y a 2 ans
Absolutely! It works like magic on all skin types. The only thing I don’t like about this oil is the scent.