BY HERBIVORE BOTANICALS

Formulated with the same salinity as the Pacific Ocean, this naturally fragrant sea salt spray will bring new life and beachy volume to uninspired locks.

It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates. This product contains absolutely no artificial ingredients, fillers, alcohol, animal ingredients, fragrances, artificial colors, or unnatural preservatives. Each ingredient is included for a therapeutic reason. No animal testing is conducted on Herbivore's products or ingredients.

Eva K.
new york, NY
I absolutely LOVE this product. I have thick, straight hair that refuses to hold a curl, but this product gives me the beachy waves i have always dreamed of. I apply it to wet hair, twist sections and then leave it to dry. Voila! Sexy, beachy hair with zero effort! Once hair is dried, I apply it again purely for the smell. (It smells like everything good about a beachy, summer day and is highly addictive!)
Side note: My friend with thinner, straight hair tried this, and it didn't give her the same beachy look. It may work better for girls with thicker hair. Totally anecdotal, but thought I would share.
Liz P.
I absolutely love this! This is my first sea salt spray I have tried so keep in mind I have nothing else to compare to. I have wavy/thin hair and I sprayed this all over after my shower. My curls are much more pronounced and this gives me more texture when I spray it on dry hair.

Only complaint is that the bottle is made of glass and even tho that gives it a luxurious feel, it does make me nervous if I were to drop it that it would shatter.
Cat D.
Today was the day that I fell in love with a hairstyle:) I I started with damp hair. Then I spray the Herbivore Lavender Sea Mist Texturizing Salt Spray 8 oz which smells fantastic. This stuff is amazing. It doesn't leave my hair stiff and gross like every other salt spray has. And, it doesn't dry my hair out, actually the aloe vera in it helps moisturize it. All I had to do was pin my hair in mini buns and let dry. Then take them down when they were dry and I had perfect beach waves.
🌲🐺🖤👽 K.
Milwaukee
Beautiful lavender scent. Light hold, prefect for natural waves or curls. Great alternative to heavy hairsprays. I have wavy thick hair that never holds a curl and this spray kept my curls in place all day.
Emily T.
Green Bay, WI
This is one of my favorite "salt sprays" for the hair. I definitely LOVE the way it smells. I have fine, but full hair that always develops an even bigger curl with a bit of salt water. This spray definitely helps. After beach days, I sometimes use it to boost & refresh the fragrance & avoid washing!
Raneeta R.
McAllen, TX
I got this as an add on through fab fit fun. I got it for a really good price and was excited to try it out. I was hoping for good results. It smelled great but didn't do much for my hair. Because it smells good, i just use it as a refresher for my second/third day hair.
Morgan C.
Weatherford, TX
I love this hair mist. Smells beautiful and gives me some beachy waves. The bottle is glass and is quite pretty to have on my vanity. Will buy more once I run out.
Fernanda A.
Monterrey, N.L.
I found this at urban outfitters and i really liked it! My curls stay for so long even tho its a little pricey i would buy it again!
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Great product, not to stiff and smells heavenly. A bit pricey but worth the money. A little does a lot so it will last a while.
Claire S.
Chehalis, WA
Love this. I have been looking for natural, cruelty free options. Smells awesome and it's just that awesome.
Andrea A.
Phoenix , AZ
Has anyone tried this sea salt spray? Does it leave hair crunchy?
erica q.
Aledo, TX
Does this leave your hair soft ?
Victoria F.