BY HERBIVORE BOTANICALS

Organic Jasmine Water is infused with antioxidant-rich Green Tea and a clarifying combination of Salicylic Acid-rich Willow Bark and Aloe Vera. Formulated to bring balance to combination, oily, and blemish-prone skin.

It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates. This product contains absolutely no artificial ingredients, fillers, alcohol, animal ingredients, fragrances, artificial colors, or unnatural preservatives. Each ingredient is included for a therapeutic reason. No animal testing is conducted on Herbivore's products or ingredients.

Natalie G.
Phoenix
I use this after cleansing and before facial oil, and I love it. It feels nice on my skin and I've noticed an improvement in acne breakouts and oil. I adore Herbivore products' packaging and this one is no exception - the glass bottle and minimalist label are really gorgeous, not to mention the beautiful green color of the toner. The only thing I don't love about this is the smell, but it doesn't linger around and it's probably my fault for making it to 23 years old without knowing what jasmine smells like!
Melanie K.
O'Fallon
The packaging alone is beautiful. It’s a little pricey but I keep this in the fridge and use it on clean skin and also during the day to add some hydration to my skin and replenish. I LOVE this and the rose water version! Smells lovely, too! Calms my skin down before Makeup application!
Kylie B.
Mountlake Ter, WA
I love herbivore. Maybe I’m biased because they are based in Seattle but they are all natural and this product smells great. I spray it directly on my skin in the morning and onto a cotton pad at night after cleansing to wipe away any excess makeup. I love it.
Esmeralda C.
The product itself is AMAZING, it smells unreal and hydrates without going greasy, I love using this when I decide to not use an acid toner when I do not want to over do it. It contains organic jasmine water with oil balancing green tea, blemish fighting white willow bark, soothing aloe vera and toning witch hazel. The all natural ingredients work so well on my skin and I will be checking out the other natural brands from Sable Beauty 😍
Janiette leidy H.
💁🏼‍♀️My girls today I am trying this toner of the brand @herbivorebotanicals Jasmine water balancing toner has an incredible smell and knowing that it contains green tea in a plus that contains this toner I liked it a lot I tried it and feels freedom and moisturizing with all the benefits that has green tea
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨ Org a nic J a s m i n e W ater is infused with o i l r e d u cing a n tio x i d a n t rich Green Tea, ble mish fighting White Willow Bark, s o o t hin g Alo e Vera and toning Witch Hazel in this bot a nic ally balancing blend. Formula ted to bring balance to combination, oily and ble mish prone s k in types.
Heidi B.
Minneapolis
I love this product! I started using it because of redness in my cheeks, and it has definitely balanced out my skin tone. I love the smell and it soaks into the skin so perfectly. It isn't greasy and I can rest easy knowing that the ingredients are all natural and not harmful for my skin or body. I first cleanse my skin with Herbivore's charcoal bar and then use this green tea toner. I love love love it!
Nicole M.
Clovis, CA
I’m all about any toner that has green tea because I feel like it makes my skin feel fresh and invigorated. I carry this with me in my purse to freshen up my skin through out the day.
Victoria T.
Glassboro, NJ
I love that this toner also helps fight blemishes. I'm obsessed with the packaging on all of the Herbivore products. I felt that this product delivers on what it said it will do.
Ashton N.
Sioux Falls, SD
i use this as a toner in the morning and night OR i will use it as a makeup setting spray OR i will use it as a refresher throughout the day. i love that it has witch hazel, aloe, green tea, and jasmine because it’s very soothing and also those help with acne so it’s nice and refreshing while helping breakouts
Antigua *.
Long Island
I love this toner! I feel that it keeps my skin refreshed and is a nice base for my moisturizer. I also enjoy the rose facial mist. Herbivore Botanicals Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Mist. Which, I also use as a toner if I need a little more hydration.
Nicky D.
Do you see any improvement in oil control when using this product?
Rachel A.
Is this any good and how much
Grecia Fernanda V.
Altamira, Tamaulipas
Someone have this toner?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
What is this product for?
Mia M.
Tucson, Az
Does it work for sensitive skin?

back