Herbivore Jasmine Glowing Hydration Body Oil 4 oz uploaded by Kelsey W.Herbivore Jasmine Glowing Hydration Body Oil 4 oz uploaded by Cindy P.

BY HERBIVORE BOTANICALS

Named for the precious Jasmine Sambac oil that it contains, the Jasmine Body Oil is a blend of pure, natural botanical oils that leave skin glowing and hydrated with an intoxicating floral scent.

Concentrated Moisture. Oils are concentrated, longest lasting, and effective moisturizers. Our oils sink in deeply to moisturize and nourish with antioxidants and vitamins, which work to hydrate dry skin and give it a radiant glow.

It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates. This product contains absolutely no artificial ingredients, fillers, alcohol, animal ingredients, fragrances, artificial colors, or unnatural preservatives. Each ingredient is included for a therapeutic reason. No animal testing is conducted on Herbivore's products or ingredients.

Angela 🌹.
Lexington, SC
I purchased this after taking a look at reviews on Sephora. I wanted to find something comparable to Caudalie Divine Oil but did less damage on the wallet. This is a great oil with a lovely fragrance. I find myself reaching for this more so than the divine oil because it's a prettier smell and the oil is a bit thicker and feels nicer. Still pricey but I'm a fan.
Whitney H.
Charlotte
For the most part, I love this body oil. The scent is lovely and not too overpowering. I feel like you have to apply it wet in order to not waste all the product. My only complaint was it wasn't hydrating enough during winter and I had to switch to lotion. Probably best if you don't have dryer skin or in the spring/summer.
Kristen S.
Washington, DC
This product is a bit pricey, but definitely worth it because of the quality -- plus it lasts a long time! I usually use this as a part of my morning routine, or just before going out at night.

The oil is lightweight and has a lovely earthy scent. This is not something that you'd drench your body in. Applying it behind the ears, and on places like the wrists works well.

Stephanie H.
Mount Vernon, WA
My skin feels so smooth after using this oil. It has a beautiful fragrance. I use it when i get out of the bath or shower. It absorbs nicely and doesn’t leave a greasy residue. I definitely recommend this oil! Especially if you like floral scents.
Lola R.
Brooklyn
This oil smells phenomenal and makes my skin feel like silk, jasmine scented silk. And not the over the top obnoxious fake jasmine smell, but the trully intoxicating fresh jasmine scent. The only reason four stars rather than five is the pricw and staying power. I wouldnt mind the price if the scent lastes more than 20 min, and i wouldnt mind the short lived scent if it was a little more affordable. I do love it, but dont think i will be repurchasing.
Jess H.
A wonderful scent with great hydration properties! I use about 2 or 3 pumps of it with a daily moisturizer every day after a shower and it has really helped soften my skin and it also smells AMAZING! However, it does take a while to dry and absorb into the skin so it’s not great to put on if you’re in a rush.
Jessica C.
Chicago, Illinois
I never used a body oil but when I fell in love with other Herbivore Products I tried their Jasmine Oil. LOVE IT! Super moisturizing but not greasy at all. Gives the skin a soft glow after applying and smells super fresh.
Kadi P.
usa
I mostly use this because it smells amazing. It ends up being kind of greasy on my skin and takes a while to sink in. I haven't felt like it does a lot for my moisturizing needs but the smell is so good!
Nicki S.
Saint Charles , MO
The smell of Jasmine isn't my favorite but it does a good job hydrating. It takes awhile to dry but once it does my skin feels awesome! The price is fair and the packaging is adorable.
natalie c.
Los Angeles
I love using this body oil right after the shower while my skin is still a little damp. It's replaced my lotion and it keeps my skin so soft. It also smells amazing and is 100% natural. In love.