Herbivore Jasmine Glowing Hydration Body Oil uploaded by Kelsey W.Herbivore Jasmine Glowing Hydration Body Oil uploaded by Cindy P.

BY HERBIVORE BOTANICALS

Named for the precious Jasmine Sambac oil that it contains, the Jasmine Body Oil is a blend of pure, natural botanical oils for glowing and hydrated skin with an intoxicating scent.

Concentrated Moisture. In contrast to cream moisturizers and lotions which tend to be high in water and emulsifying agents but low in effective ingredients, our body oils contain no fillers and are formulated with only effective natural ingredients. They absorb quickly to get moisture, vitamins, fatty acids and antioxidants into your skin efficiently. Additionally, the oils form a natural lipid barrier to lock moisture in and protect against dryness and heat in the environment.

Truly Natural. Everything we create contains the finest all-natural ingredients, with an emphasis on ingredients that are plant-based, organic, and food-grade. Each ingredient is included for a therapeutic reason. No animal testing is conducted on our products or ingredients. All of our oils are cold-pressed or steam distilled. These are the best extraction methods available and lead to premium quality oils. All products are made in small batches in the USA.

TIPS FOR USE: A little goes a long way, so start with a few drops and increase if needed.

Key Ingredients

Camellia Flower Oil: Known in Japan as Tsubaki oil and used for centuries in skincare by the Japanese, it is a lightweight oil that easily absorbs into the skin. Rich in skin cell renewing fatty acids Omega 3 and 6, it naturally increases skin's elasticity and gives it a luminous glow.

Grapeseed Oil: High in linoleic acid, Vitamins C, D, and E. It also contains beta carotene, a form of Vitamin A that penetrates deeply into the skin to revitalize from within. Additionally, it has toning and tightening properties to smooth and moisturize the skin.

Jasmine Sambac Oil: Comes from the night blooming variety of Jasmine. It is a sweet and exquisite oil that has been used in skincare and perfumery for centuries with good reason — the scent is intoxicating and the oil itself works to increase the skin's moisture content and increase its elasticity. Our Jasmine Sambac comes from the steam distillation of thousands of jasmine petals.

Full list of ingredients: Capric Triglycerides (Fractionated Coconut Oil), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Jasminum Sambac (Jasmine) Absolute

Buy on Sephora
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Frederick, MD
I absolutely love this oil—it's lightweight and smells absolutely amazing. The only downside is that the bottle is pretty small, so if you're actually using it as a body oil, you'll jet through one of these in a month or less. I try to use it sparingly, as a luxury item, on my hands when they're feeling dry or before I paint my nails. It does leave an oily residue for a few minutes after use, so you can't do much with your hands unless you wipe it off. Despite the aforementioned, I have yet to find a jasmine floral oil that I enjoy using more.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Love, love, love the smell of this oil! I use this as a face and body oil. It does take a few minutes to soak in, but it leaves my skin very soft! The packaging leaks a little bit which is frustrating
Nicki S.
Nicki S.
Saint Charles, MO
The smell of Jasmine isn't my favorite but it does a good job hydrating. It takes awhile to dry but once it does my skin feels awesome! The price is fair and the packaging is adorable.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Anaheim, CA
I really love this body oil and the scent is so nice for spring! It's a really gently product. I only wished the scent lasted longer, it seems to fade after a few hours. I would pick it up again it's a nice luxury to use.
Courtney X.
Courtney X.
Jamaica, NY
I recently purchased this product after researching for a good body oil. Truth be told, I always thought body oil would look too greasy on the skin, but I was wrong. I use this product right after I jump out of the shower on semi-damp skin. It smells AMAZING and it leaves my skin moisturized, soft, and supple! No greasy or oily residue at all. I would highly recommend this, especially for your skincare routine during the cold months!
Tara C.
Tara C.
Dallas, TX
This product is amazing. Smells WONDERFUL. It really makes my skin feel hydrated. Only complaint is the lid causes it to splash times.