BY HERBIVORE BOTANICALS

A hydrating, sugar-based lip polish features an all-natural scent and flavor from coconut oil and rose absolute. Hydrating organic Virgin coconut oil, creamy shea butter, raw sugar, and rose oil combine in this all natural, gently exfoliating and polishing treatment for soft and smooth lips. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product contains absolutely no artificial ingredients, fillers, alcohol, animal ingredients, fragrances, artificial colors, or unnatural preservatives. Each ingredient is included for a therapeutic reason. No animal testing is conducted on Herbivore's products or ingredients. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "The smell is amazing! It's light enough to use as a lip balm & still gets the dead skin off when you rub your lips together because of the sugar. You get a lot in the tub, I've been using mine all summer. I think it will be great for winter when my lips get dry. It's super moisturizing without being too heavy, & removes any chapped skin. Perfect everyday lip balm/scrub. " in 7 reviews
Emily B.
Burlingame , CA
I love this lip balm! It's super moisturizing with a nice scent/ taste. It's lightly rose with coconut oil. Not sticky or waxy.
Danielle P.
Sarasota, FL
This lip balm is an awesome neutral color good for all times of the year has a nice scent and a very light feeling
Nicki S.
Saint Charles , MO
Review for: Polish more...
Looooove this lip balm. Feels awesome of my lips, and heals too. Smells amazing and the packaging is to die for.
Su M.
San Juan
I think this is the best lip scrub on the market. The coconut oil base (rather than petrolium byproduct) makes the application and post scrub process so much better and it smells and tastes amazing. I also appreciate the fine-ness of the sugar grains which dont tear my chapped lips but gently slought off the patches that are ready to go. Stocking up.
Christina D.
Mississauga, ON
This is currently my go to lip balm and I use it daily during the day but not at night because I find it's not hydrating enough, especially in the colder months. What is really nice about the product is the smell and the ingredients, the scent of this is very lovely if you are a coconut fan like myself. The combination of rose + coconut goes so well together. I do have to say though that this lip balm does get very firm if it's not stored at room temperature.
Laura F.
Berkhamsted, Herts
Love love LOVE this product. The packaging is so adorable, it gently exfoliates your lips and it's the perfect remedy to my horridly dry winter lips. Also loving that it's 100% natural and made with virgin coconut oil. Bring on the springtime
Mélijade R.
Quebec, QC
Review for: Conditioner more...
Love love LOVE it! I discovered it with Fabfitfun not long ago. It's not a cheap chapstick from a drugstore...! It is more expensive but it is worth it! I've been carrying it in my purse everyday! I will definitely buy it again and you all should try it!
Caroline M.
Greenville, NC
Review for: Polish more...
Cassie G.
Okotoks, AB
Review for: Conditioner more...
This brand is amazing. I love how it makes my lips feel and it lasts. Smells great and it has nice, sleek packaging.
Emily V.
Newington, CT
Did anyone else feel like this "lip polish" is hard as a rock? I can't even apply it with my finger.
Anosha R.
Karachi
is this greasy? can it be used under a matte lipstick? and does it help with bleeding lips?
olivia a.
London, London
hello! how does this compare with La Mer Lip Balm 9g/0.32oz? desperate to find an affordable dupe!
Jamie Rose S.
How well does this work on extremely dry cracked lips?
Victoria F.