BY HERBIVORE BOTANICALS

Hydrating organic Virgin Coconut Oil, creamy Shea Butter, fine sugar and Rose Essential Oil combine in this all-natural, gently exfoliating and polishing treatment for soft and smooth lips.

It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates. This product contains absolutely no artificial ingredients, fillers, alcohol, animal ingredients, fragrances, artificial colors, or unnatural preservatives. Each ingredient is included for a therapeutic reason. No animal testing is conducted on Herbivore's products or ingredients.

Herbivore Coco Rose Coconut Oil Lip Polish 0.17 oz
  • "The smell is amazing! It's light enough to use as a lip balm & still gets the dead skin off when you rub your lips together because of the sugar. You get a lot in the tub, I've been using mine all summer. I think it will be great for winter when my lips get dry. It's super moisturizing without being too heavy, & removes any chapped skin. Perfect everyday lip balm/scrub. " in 7 reviews
Rita S.
Roseville, CA
This product has been a lifesaver for me this winter. I put this on at night, and wake up with baby soft lips! I also love the packaging, and the smell of this product! Will definitely keep using this!
Kimberly P.
This is truly a hydrating lip balm. It's not as slick or slippery as some other ones I've tried, which I appreciate. Also love the smell and packaging. I've been using it for awhile and a little goes a long way!
Emma S.
Review for: Conditioner more...
Really love this thing! Its so moisturizing without being heavy on the lips. I haven't come across a lip balm so lightweight. The scent is amazing as well! Its pretty pricey but I use the smallest amount
Ashley T.
Greenville , SC
Review for: Conditioner more...
I actually love this lip "conditioner". It's very hydrating, not made with petroleum(thank goodness, everything is, but I'm allergic), I don't think it makes your lips greasy but it is made with coconut oil so if that's not your thing this probably won't be. I'm not a huge fan of roses but the fragrance isn't too bad.
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
I love this lip conditioner, received a deluxe (or full?) size in a current Sephora Favorites scouted box. It is definitely hydrating, although not AS hydrating as my favorite Smith's rosebud balm. However this one absorbs much better, I think it will be especially perfect for hydrating prior to a liquid lipstick.
Sarah G.
Uniontown, OH
Review for: Conditioner more...
I'm not totally sold on this lip balm. It felt really heavy and didn't seem to absorb into my lips to make them hydrated. It more felt like a thick paste sitting on top of my lips. I have the tinted one so not sure if that makes a difference, but definitely not worth that high price tag
Sonja K.
Olympia
I love the way this makes my lips feel. The rose scent is really lovely, and it has a slight rose taste that I personally really enjoy. You do not need to use very much product; this container should last several months.

I struggle with really dry flaky lips, especially during the winter. This has helped a lot!
Cherish V.
Las Vegas, NV
This is great for chapped lips during winter & cold seasons to prevent any dry, chapped &/or cracked lips. Lips will feel smooth & soft. Feel free to purchase at: Flyawaybluejay.com I recommend for all young girls
Heather P.
South Grafton, MA
I adore this. It's a gorgeous natural soft shiny pink tint with a fresh natural flavor. After using lips are left smooth and healthy. My husband usually won't give me kisses with a balm on but this is an exception, it's lightly fragrant and natural not chemically tasting. Worth every dollar .
Angelia D.
Antioch, TN
Review for: Conditioner more...
Perfect summer lip conditioner! Super cute packaging that's perfect for on the go. The rose scent makes you feel pampered while the coconut oil does wonders for your lips. This will be my new go-to for sure!
Emily V.
Newington, CT
Did anyone else feel like this "lip polish" is hard as a rock? I can't even apply it with my finger.
Anosha R.
Karachi
is this greasy? can it be used under a matte lipstick? and does it help with bleeding lips?
olivia a.
London, London
hello! how does this compare with LA MER The Lip Balm? desperate to find an affordable dupe!
Jamie Rose S.
How well does this work on extremely dry cracked lips?
Victoria F.