BY HERBIVORE BOTANICALS

It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates. This product contains absolutely no artificial ingredients, fillers, alcohol, animal ingredients, fragrances, artificial colors, or unnatural preservatives. Each ingredient is included for a therapeutic reason. No animal testing is conducted on Herbivore's products or ingredients.

Herbivore Coco Rose Coconut Oil Lip Polish 0.17 oz
  • "The smell is amazing! It's light enough to use as a lip balm & still gets the dead skin off when you rub your lips together because of the sugar. You get a lot in the tub, I've been using mine all summer. I think it will be great for winter when my lips get dry. It's super moisturizing without being too heavy, & removes any chapped skin. Perfect everyday lip balm/scrub. " in 7 reviews
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
Review for: Polish, Conditioner more...
Herbivore Coco Rose Coconut Oil Lip Polish is EVERYTHING!!!! It’s made with Hydrating organic Virgin Coconut Oil, creamy Shea Butter, fine sugar and Rose Essential Oil combine in this all-natural, gently exfoliating and polishing treatment for soft and smooth lips. The smell of this lip polish is DIVINE and it taste good too! The gentle exfoliant in this lip polish leaves your lips feeling like silk! I highly recommend it! You won’t be disappointed, I promise! As a matter of fact, I’d put money on it, I guarantee it!
Stephanie B.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Conditioner more...
I love rose and this smells and kind of taste a bit like it but it dries fast and hardly adds a tint of color, if at all like it claims in the description. It's such a small jar too. So sure, it's a pretty nice product but because of the high price, I will not be buying again.
K W.
A friend gave me this lip product as a gift, since this has soy in it. The rose scent is sweet and stately like a laundry sachet for clothes drawers, and the product applies smoothly from the pot. At first application, this seems like a wonderful product. I found myself reapplying the Herbivore more frequently than my Badger Cocoa lip balm to stave off dryness. I suspect they may have overdone the castor oil since that is a drying element. I included a picture of the ingredients label, as coconut is the fourth item in the list, not first.
Joanarc S.
Hate coconuts. Hate lipbalms. Love the @herbivorebotanicals coco rose lip conditioner.

This was included in a @sephora favorites box I got late last year. I didn't open it, planning to give it to a friend until I organized my stuff and saw the lovely pale pink color inside. I tried it and ever since, this is my go to when my lips are feeling dry.

Unfortunately, these humid days have been chapping my lips, something that rarely ever happens to me. I can use colourpop's ultra mattes without any prep before application. Now, I have to use this everytime I want to put something on my lips.
Casey B.
Appleton, WI
Review for: Conditioner more...
I bought a full size lip conditioner with my summer FabFitFun box.  I love coconut, rose, and lip balm, so I thought this would be a no brainer slam dunk.

While I love the rose scent, I can never seem to get the conditioner to absorb into my lips; it always feels like I'm wearing a liquid lipstick. I've found my Tony Moly Liptone Lipcare in honey moisture to be far more absorbent.
That said, I do live the way the product smells and will use it as more of a gloss instead of a rescue for "my lips feel like the Sahara" syndrome.
Eva K.
new york, NY
Review for: Polish, Conditioner more...
I love a good lip treatment, and LOVE both the polish and conditioner. Both products leave my chronically borderline chapped lips smooth, soft and luscious looking. there is no petroleum, which is great since that doesn't do anything for lips, but instead uses coconut oil. Both product are phenomenal. I wasn't sure about the rose scent at first, but I have grow to love it.  Highly recommend.
Alex M.
I love the smell and the consistency but -2 stars for packaging. Although beautiful, it is so solid it is hard to get out and I hate rubbing my lips directly on the product! It really did soften my lips though, I wish there was a different packing or a balm stick to use :(
Frances A.
Hollywood
Review for: Conditioner more...
Don’t get me wrong, I love herbivore, but this product was so meh. Like it’s hard to use because the lip balm gets so hard in the tin, and it doesn’t really hydrate my lips properly. The only thing going for this lip balm is the name of the brand that makes it but save your money, this lip balm is not worth it.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
I wanted to like this product more - but I don't think it really does anything for my lips. They feel a little drier after use. The smell is also a little baby powdery/rosy - which I'm not a huge fan of.
Jennifer S.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
Review for: Polish more...
I love this lip scrub! It works really well. I always forget to use it as often as I should but remembered last night as my lips were flakey around the lip line- worked like a charm. Fixed it right away and now they are smooth! Definitely recommend. I like the scent of this also.
Emily V.
Newington, CT
Did anyone else feel like this "lip polish" is hard as a rock? I can't even apply it with my finger.
Anosha R.
Karachi
is this greasy? can it be used under a matte lipstick? and does it help with bleeding lips?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
olivia a.
London, London
hello! how does this compare with LA MER The Lip Balm? desperate to find an affordable dupe!
Jamie Rose S.
How well does this work on extremely dry cracked lips?

Sephora