Herbivore Coco Rose Coconut Oil Lip Polish 0.17 oz

It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates. This product contains absolutely no artificial ingredients, fillers, alcohol, animal ingredients, fragrances, artificial colors, or unnatural preservatives. Each ingredient is included for a therapeutic reason. No animal testing is conducted on Herbivore's products or ingredients.

Is the taste good???
hello! how does this compare with La Mer - Lip Balm -9g/0.32oz? desperate to find an affordable dupe!
Did anyone else feel like this "lip polish" is hard as a rock? I can't even apply it with my finger.
Start your review of Herbivore Coco Rose Coconut Oil Lip Polish 0.17 oz!
Product Highlights
“...mine all summer. I think it will be great for winter when my lips get dry. It's super moisturizing without being too heavy, & removes any chapped skin. Perfect everyday lip balm/scrub. ” in 7 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Conditioner
I got this as a deluxe sample size, actually it looks like the full-size. The formula was too solid to apply a decent amount on the lips. I don't think it's sanitary to dig my finger into the pot either, so I just apply it directly on clean dry lips. The smell isn't my favorite, very strong scent of coconut oil. Not the most moisturizing lip product either. And because the product is so solid, it will take you awhile before you start seeing a dip in the pot.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Conditioner
I purchased this product with high expectations given the price and I’m sad to say it didn’t live up to my expectations. It’s kind of hard to apply because when you use your finger your don’t feel like you’re getting enough product for your lips. If the product was in a different package I think it would be a lot more effective. I loved the smell and how it felt when I did get enough product on my lips!
Syracuse, NY
Herbivore Coco Rose Coconut Oil Lip Polish 0.17 oz uploaded by Kollina D.
Review for: Conditioner
I did use up the entire pot when I used this, but it was a bit of a struggle. There is just something a little odd about the rose/coconut smell; this is just a preference. The balm itself is light and hydrating, and I love the packaging.
Toledo, OH
I was pretty disappointed when I first received this, most coconut oil lip balms feel amazing but this one is a bit lack lusted. Still amazing compared to most generic lip balms, but no where near as effective as most natural coconut oil lip treatments I've tried in the past. Just decent
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Conditioner
really love this lip conditioner. I wish it were in a tube because I don’t love getting my fingers greasy but the product itself is fantastic. No color, barely a smell and it really hydrates the lips. I always lather it on during plane travel and overnight in the winter months.
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff kept my lips SO SOFT immediately after one use! You can even lick your lips after using it, since it's just made of sugar and coconut oil. So luxurious, but just wish it wasn't as expensive. Would make an adorable little gift!
Houma
Review for: Conditioner
My mom purchased this for me from a little boutique in Alabama and from the start I was in love!!! Since then I have repurchased so I could have one on my bathroom vanity as well as my nightstand. I will definitely repurchase!!!
Review for: Polish
LOVE x 100. a polish that actually works and does it’s job. it leaves my lips feeling moisturized and a lot healthier. this winter is killing my lips and this is saving them for sure. ❤️
Herbivore Coco Rose Coconut Oil Lip Polish 0.17 oz uploaded by K W.
A friend gave me this lip product as a gift, since this has soy in it. The rose scent is sweet and stately like a laundry sachet for clothes drawers, and the product applies smoothly from the pot. At first application, this seems like a wonderful product. I found myself reapplying the Herbivore more frequently than my Badger Cocoa lip balm to stave off dryness. I suspect they may have overdone the castor oil since that is a drying element. I included a picture of the ingredients label, as coconut is the fourth item in the list, not first.
Spring Hill, FL
Herbivore Coco Rose Coconut Oil Lip Polish 0.17 oz uploaded by Kimberly J.
Review for: Polish, Conditioner
Herbivore Coco Rose Coconut Oil Lip Polish is EVERYTHING!!!! It’s made with Hydrating organic Virgin Coconut Oil, creamy Shea Butter, fine sugar and Rose Essential Oil combine in this all-natural, gently exfoliating and polishing treatment for soft and smooth lips. The smell of this lip polish is DIVINE and it taste good too! The gentle exfoliant in this lip polish leaves your lips feeling like silk! I highly recommend it! You won’t be disappointed, I promise! As a matter of fact, I’d put money on it, I guarantee it!