BY HERBIVORE BOTANICALS

A hydrating, sugar-based lip polish features an all-natural scent and flavor from coconut oil and rose absolute. Hydrating organic Virgin coconut oil, creamy shea butter, raw sugar, and rose oil combine in this all natural, gently exfoliating and polishing treatment for soft and smooth lips. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product contains absolutely no artificial ingredients, fillers, alcohol, animal ingredients, fragrances, artificial colors, or unnatural preservatives. Each ingredient is included for a therapeutic reason. No animal testing is conducted on Herbivore's products or ingredients. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Stephanie B.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Conditioner more...
I love rose and this smells and kind of taste a bit like it but it dries fast and hardly adds a tint of color, if at all like it claims in the description. It's such a small jar too. So sure, it's a pretty nice product but because of the high price, I will not be buying again.
K W.
A friend gave me this lip product as a gift, since this has soy in it. The rose scent is sweet and stately like a laundry sachet for clothes drawers, and the product applies smoothly from the pot. At first application, this seems like a wonderful product. I found myself reapplying the Herbivore more frequently than my Badger Cocoa lip balm to stave off dryness. I suspect they may have overdone the castor oil since that is a drying element. I included a picture of the ingredients label, as coconut is the fourth item in the list, not first.
Joanarc S.
Hate coconuts. Hate lipbalms. Love the @herbivorebotanicals coco rose lip conditioner.

This was included in a @sephora favorites box I got late last year. I didn't open it, planning to give it to a friend until I organized my stuff and saw the lovely pale pink color inside. I tried it and ever since, this is my go to when my lips are feeling dry.

Unfortunately, these humid days have been chapping my lips, something that rarely ever happens to me. I can use colourpop's ultra mattes without any prep before application. Now, I have to use this everytime I want to put something on my lips.
Casey B.
Appleton, WI
Review for: Conditioner more...
I bought a full size lip conditioner with my summer FabFitFun box.  I love coconut, rose, and lip balm, so I thought this would be a no brainer slam dunk.

While I love the rose scent, I can never seem to get the conditioner to absorb into my lips; it always feels like I'm wearing a liquid lipstick. I've found my Tony Moly Liptone Lipcare in honey moisture to be far more absorbent.
That said, I do live the way the product smells and will use it as more of a gloss instead of a rescue for "my lips feel like the Sahara" syndrome.
Eva K.
Review for: Polish, Conditioner more...
I love a good lip treatment, and LOVE both the polish and conditioner. Both products leave my chronically borderline chapped lips smooth, soft and luscious looking. there is no petroleum, which is great since that doesn't do anything for lips, but instead uses coconut oil. Both product are phenomenal. I wasn't sure about the rose scent at first, but I have grow to love it.  Highly recommend.
Alex M.
I love the smell and the consistency but -2 stars for packaging. Although beautiful, it is so solid it is hard to get out and I hate rubbing my lips directly on the product! It really did soften my lips though, I wish there was a different packing or a balm stick to use :(
Sonja K.
Olympia
I love the way this makes my lips feel. The rose scent is really lovely, and it has a slight rose taste that I personally really enjoy. You do not need to use very much product; this container should last several months.

I struggle with really dry flaky lips, especially during the winter. This has helped a lot!
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
I wanted to like this product more - but I don't think it really does anything for my lips. They feel a little drier after use. The smell is also a little baby powdery/rosy - which I'm not a huge fan of.
Rita S.
Roseville, CA
This product has been a lifesaver for me this winter. I put this on at night, and wake up with baby soft lips! I also love the packaging, and the smell of this product! Will definitely keep using this!
Kimberly P.
This is truly a hydrating lip balm. It's not as slick or slippery as some other ones I've tried, which I appreciate. Also love the smell and packaging. I've been using it for awhile and a little goes a long way!
Emily V.
Newington, CT
Did anyone else feel like this "lip polish" is hard as a rock? I can't even apply it with my finger.
Anosha R.
Karachi
is this greasy? can it be used under a matte lipstick? and does it help with bleeding lips?
olivia a.
London, London
hello! how does this compare with La Mer Lip Balm 9g/0.32oz? desperate to find an affordable dupe!
Jamie Rose S.
How well does this work on extremely dry cracked lips?
Victoria F.