BY HERBIVORE BOTANICALS

Coco Rose Body Polish is a highly moisturizing and gently exfoliating blend of virgin coconut oil and delicately floral Moroccan Rose. Leaves your skin soft and hydrated with a light scent of coconut and rose petals.

Truly Natural. Everything we create contains top all-natural ingredients, with an emphasis on ingredients that are plant-based, organic, and food-grade. Each ingredient is included for a therapeutic reason. No animal testing is conducted on our products or ingredients. All of our oils are cold-pressed or steam distilled. These are the finest extraction methods available and lead to premium quality oils. All products are made in small batches in the USA.

TIPS FOR USE: Massage a handful of body polish into skin. Let sit for a minute or two for complete hydration. Rinse off.

Packaged in a reusable 8 oz. glass jar.

Key Ingredients

Virgin Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is rich in many proteins. These proteins keep skin healthy and rejuvenated, both internally and externally. Proteins also contribute to cellular health and tissue repair, along with a wide range of other essential activities within the body. For any damaged cells on or near the skin, a healthy flow of proteins guarantees their replacement at a normal rate.

Moroccan Rose: Has high levels of antioxidant tocopherols, phenolics, and beta carotenes to fight aging and cellular damage in the skin. It is soothing, cooling, and anti-inflammatory, making it ideal for sensitive skin. It is antibacterial and astringent, keeping pores clean and refined.

Full list of ingredients: Sucrose (Sugar), Cocos Nucifera (Organic Virgin Coconut) Oil, Capric Triglycerides, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Limnanthes alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Rosa damascena (Moroccan Rose) Absolute, Rose Clay

Buy on Sephora
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Los Angeles, CA
This has to be the best body scrub I have found. It does scrub yet gently. It exfoliates my skin (which feels very gritty, but nice) while the coconut oil moisturizers. I even use it on my face occasionally, and my sensitive skin has not broken out at all. It actually cleared redness in my face. My skin is softer, smoother and has more of a glow. I use every other day.
Lydia D.
Lydia D.
issaquah, WA
This is definitely a beach bag essential! First of all, this leaves my skin feeling so freaking smooth but my favorite thing about it is how good it makes you smell! I wish it came in lotion form actually too but I will take this. The only thing is to make sure you mix it cause I think sometimes it separates (?) a little or something.
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
League City, TX
Love this. Natural coconut oil and scent with a hint of natural rose. It leaves behind enough oil to moisturized yet it's not greasy. The sugar exfoliation is not too harsh but it does the job well. The packaging is chic. It's a little pricey for the size. However, I'm on my third jar.
Cherish V.
Cherish V.
Las Vegas, NV
May be purchased at: Flyawaybluejay.com
Love this body scrub & is great for sensitive skin. I used the scrub for my legs- before shaving & it helped take away any razor burns before I even shaved. Like I said I use it before I shave. I recommend to all women of all ages.
Abby J.
Abby J.
Brooklyn, NY
This smells AMAZING! I love how soft and smooth this makes your skin with gentle exfoliation. You get quite a bit of product for the price (8 oz) and little bit goes a long way. The soft scent lingers after awhile and isn't overpowering at all. I love this brand!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Ringgold, GA
Obsessed. This smells so good. The packaging is so cute too! It's a really great value for the price and my skin feels so amazing. I will definitely purchase this again.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Zionsville, IN
These are my latest obsessions in beauty! Products leave your skin silky smooth. Not to mention the wonderful fragrances!
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Barre, MA
Love this stuff. Worth the price. It's got a good smell and it leaves your skin feeling super smooth and clean!
Mary E.
Mary E.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I love any product with coconut oil and also products with Rose, so this is the best of both worlds! The scent is not overpowering but the perfect amount of Rose. The blush color and glass container are so appealing, and because of the beauty of the packaging I like to display this. *Use the scrub dry to get best results. I notice if my skin is too wet the scrub dissolves much faster. I like to use it on my shoulders and décolleté and upper back, arms, anywhere that I'm showing skin. It really takes away dead skin cells and polishes my skin. The best part is once rinsed my skin feels like silk, and unbelievably soft. The coconut oil keeps my skin moisturized so I can skip moisturizer when I use this scrub. It gives a beautiful glow to my skin. Highly recommend!!!
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Marrero, LA
This is the best THE BEST body scrub I have ever tried!!! It smells amazing first of all you don't need a lot of product and the scrub it gives it so amazing! It's like s medium exfoliant and you just rub it on your skin until the scribbles melt and then feels like an oil you rub into your skin and then rinse off lightly and wow!!! Your skin feels so hydrated and silky soft! I couldn't Believe how smooth my skin was my arms and legs looked so bright and shiny! I even got complimented that I had beautiful skin on my arms after using this (which has never happened) also I have this strange dry patch on my ankle which I have tried everything from scrubs to brushes even pumice stones to remove the dry dead skin feel and nothing worked until this! I highly recommend and would 100% purchase again!!
Sandy C.
Sandy C.
Winters, CA
Is it worth the cost? I'm always on the look out for new scrubs, but I go through them so fast...
Diana V.
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Is this product worth its price??
Marta V.
Marta V.
Does this dry out your skin?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Columbus, OH
I can sometimes get really bumpy/red areas on my arms during the winter time. Does this scrub help to smooth skin that is rough? When you scrub it on your skin does it feel very rough? Does a little go a long way as this is somewhat pricey for a scrub. Thanks!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Clovis, CA
This looks really smoothing for rough skin!