Herbivore Citrine Glowing Hydration Body Oil 4 oz uploaded by fatima ezzahra B.

BY HERBIVORE BOTANICALS

Named after the sparkling orange-yellow gemstone, Citrine is a blend of pure, natural botanical oils including Orange Blossom, Rosehip, and Neroli for deeply hydrated skin with a euphoric scent.

Concentrated Moisture. Oils are concentrated, long lasting, and effective moisturizers. Our oils sink in deeply to moisturize and nourish with antioxidants and vitamins, which work to hydrate dry skin and give it a radiant glow.

It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates. This product contains absolutely no artificial ingredients, fillers, alcohol, animal ingredients, fragrances, artificial colors, or unnatural preservatives. Each ingredient is included for a therapeutic reason. No animal testing is conducted on Herbivore's products or ingredients.

Herbivore Citrine Glowing Hydration Body Oil 4 oz
  • "Yup... smells amazing, hydrating for days... worth it! Love it! Want to try more from the brand!" in 4 reviews
Kyra H.
Philadelphia, PA
Man, I love this stuff!!! It's all natural, and not made with harsh dyes. It's one of the few brands I trust. It's a little pricey, but it lasts for a while - definitely worth the money!
Denise W.
Ozone Park, NY
I just am so in love with this body oil.  It has a crisp, clean scent which is just so relaxing, when you apply it.  It leaves my skin feeling and looking as soft as velvet.  I highly recommend this product to anyone who suffers from dry skin.  It is the best!
Sabrina S.
I just absolutely love all herbivore botanicals products. They seriously have the best products and this one is especially feel-good and soft.
Ashley P.
Smells so good, leaves a nice "sheen" on skin, wasn't particularly moisturizing but kinda.
fatima ezzahra B.
I love this stuff! It rubs in so well, so you don't feel too oily. I have super dry skin and most lotions/creams/body butters don't cut it. I've been mixing this into my regular lotion and it's been working really well. My skin stays moisturized all day. I also LOVE the smell. Smells like orange blossom, but it's not too strong. You could definitely still wear perfume and not feel like this was overpowering it.
Emily L.
Cambridge , ON
I love this so much, it's my favourite body oil. Smells so wonderful and doesn't leave your skin greasy or ruin your clothes. I have purchased this three times now at Sephora and have recommended it to some of my friends. I wish it was a little bigger.
Afsah B.
Toronto
Purchased this as a birthday gift and currently half way through the bottle! Lovely packaging, looks great on the bedside. The scent is alluring without being overpowering. Once this finishing I would try out the jasmine body oil
Alix M.
Canada
Soaks in quickly but isnt for dehydrated skin. This is a product for dry skin. I also use this in the summer for a glow on my legs
Alizee H.