Herbivore Brighten Pineapple Enzyme + Gemstone Instant Glow Mask 2 oz uploaded by Sara P.Herbivore Brighten Pineapple Enzyme + Gemstone Instant Glow Mask 2 oz uploaded by Kaiyla F.Herbivore Brighten Pineapple Enzyme + Gemstone Instant Glow Mask 2 oz uploaded by Chelsea P.

BY HERBIVORE BOTANICALS

A brightening mask featuring pineapple enzyme and gemstone to naturally illuminate, smooth, and exfoliate skin for an instant glow. Illuminate and energize skin with natural pineapple enzyme and gemstones. This exfoliating mask features micronized Brazilian tourmaline gemstone, pineapple enzyme, rice powder, and rose water to brighten and exfoliate naturally, giving skin a fresh new glow. Continual use provides increased radiance, softness, and a brightened appearance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product contains absolutely no artificial ingredients, fillers, alcohol, animal ingredients, fragrances, artificial colors, or unnatural preservatives. Each ingredient is included for a therapeutic reason. No animal testing is conducted on Herbivore's products or ingredients. see more...

• How well does this work for acne pron...This doesn't help at all with ... 1 Answers
  • Is this okay for dry skin? I'm lookin...Yes! Very good product overall... 1 Answers
  • Right now I'm currently using Herbivo...Be the first to answer!
Photos (3)
Buy on Sephora*
Kaiyla F.
Kaiyla F.
Annapolis , MD
I'll start this review by saying that I was a pretty big skeptic of this peel. I'm a fan of going to the spa for chemical peels relatively often because of how refreshed my face feels afterwards. I wanted to look into more natural facial products and came across Herbivore. I started using this product as it suggests, several times a week and I could immediately notice a huge difference in my skin! If I have a breakout, this stuff will have it gone by the next day. It also helps to leave my skin feeling bright, while also erasing previous scarring. I'm such a fan of this peel and I cannot wait to try some more products from this brand!
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Saint Paul, MN
Wonderful product!! Couldn't say enough great things. First, the jar looks small but it lasts forever because you put a thin layer on. Second, it smells fresh and almost fruity. It tightens my pores, evens out color and makes my skin baby soft. The product is also plant based which gives it 5+ stars!
Leah P.
Leah P.
Wesley Chapel , FL
Its been a long time since I've been so wowed by a product that I was compelled to write a review. After running through the gamut of masks that were supposed to brighten and add glow to my skin, I was left disappointed and flaky. I used everything, and nothing gave me noticeable results. So on a whim I decided to get this mask when Sephora offered it as a deluxe sample. I used this mask for the recommended 20 minutes. When I woke up the next morning it looked like I had different skin! More balanced and my skin tone much more even. Hyperpigmentation is getting better after each use. This mask just gave me new, glowing, incredible skin. I am blown away, and have never been so happy with a product. This gives incredible results for a fraction of the cost of other like products and is all natural. For reference I have very sensitive, acne prone skin that was very oily and temperamental.
Linda D.
Linda D.
Auburn , WA
Obsessed with this mask. I use it twice a week to brighten and give my skin a glow. I leave it on for about 20-30 mins and rinse with warm water. After my skin just feels fresh and really soft. A lot of people have been asking why my skin has this glow to it and it's because of this mask. Will definitely repurchase when I am done.
Tsahai J.
Tsahai J.
Irvington, NJ
Absolute magic! Love the scent and the results. I have normal to dry skin and this product is very gentle. I love Herbivore products on the whole they're vegan/cruelty free. I bought it off the website along with other goodies from the site. Super fast shipping and they seem to care about individuals like myself who want natural products in their skin care. Oh and did I mention all of the products I've purchase about 7 or 8 smell delicious!
Gillian B.
Gillian B.
Orlando, FL
I have been using this mask for a little over 2 months and it is great! My skin has never felt smoother, and it helped me get through the winter without dull dry skin. It did not break me out however I don't have problem skin to begin with. Every girl with dry skin needs this
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
The first 3 times I used this, I was like...okaaaay... didn't realize much of a difference. After the first full week of using this product, my skin just glows without even using a moisturizing. Love it. So happy with this purchase.
Asha E.
Asha E.
Lansing
This is a super expensive brand but works really well. It leaves skin smooth and hydrated. I wouldn't purchase again because of pricing but if you have money to spare, buy this.
Justice R.
Justice R.
Elizabeth, NJ
Super great for skin. Makes you look radiant and healthy. I use it every other day and I love the results. Awesome packaging, simple and chic. Repeat user for sure and I would definitely recommend.
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
OKLAHOMA CITY
Absolutely love this product it is so great I have not seen a product of this caliber in a while you've got to try it
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
does this seem gentle enough for those of us with sensitive skin?
Maria B.
Maria B.
I've been thinking about purchasing this product for a few weeks, but am wondering if it's worth the money?
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Denver, CO
Ive been looking for something to brighten and hydrate my skin. Latetly its been dry with some texture. I would like to know the preformance and results of this mask, my goal is to bring my skin back to life! Overall would it be a good product to invest in?
Darienne K.
Darienne K.
Victoria, British Columbia
Is this okay for dry skin? I'm looking for a really great brightening mask!
LeAnn M.
LeAnn M.
Cheshire, CT
How well does this work for acne prone skin?