BY HERBIVORE BOTANICALS

A brightening mask featuring pineapple enzyme and gemstone to naturally illuminate, smooth, and exfoliate skin for an instant glow. Illuminate and energize skin with natural pineapple enzyme and gemstones. This exfoliating mask features micronized Brazilian tourmaline gemstone, pineapple enzyme, rice powder, and rose water to brighten and exfoliate naturally, giving skin a fresh new glow. Continual use provides increased radiance, softness, and a brightened appearance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product contains absolutely no artificial ingredients, fillers, alcohol, animal ingredients, fragrances, artificial colors, or unnatural preservatives. Each ingredient is included for a therapeutic reason. No animal testing is conducted on Herbivore's products or ingredients. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Aliza A.
Sterling, VA
I really like this mask. It’s too expensive though, it’s almost $50 but it is effective at making the skin brighter, however the effect goes away if you stop using the mask every couple of days. I feel like it gets used up too quickly.
Lydia S.
Napa
Definitely does tingle the first time (only), but it’s tolerable. I didn’t notice any immediate change, like I did with the blue tansy mask, but my skin did feel very smooth. Hopefully with prolonged use I’ll notice more of a change.
Emily B.
First time trying this product. Non drying (I have very sensitive/dry skin. Great for gentle exfoliation. Love the packing and safe ingredients. Love this brand and would like to try other products.
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Trying this for the first time, got it from my Birchbox advent calender and I am enjoying it. My skin feels amazing and is glowing like no other. My fiance also tried it and his pore look so much smaller! I can't wait to try more products from this brand
Leah P.
Wesley Chapel , FL
Its been a long time since I've been so wowed by a product that I was compelled to write a review. After running through the gamut of masks that were supposed to brighten and add glow to my skin, I was left disappointed and flaky. I used everything, and nothing gave me noticeable results. So on a whim I decided to get this mask when Sephora offered it as a deluxe sample. I used this mask for the recommended 20 minutes. When I woke up the next morning it looked like I had different skin! More balanced and my skin tone much more even. Hyperpigmentation is getting better after each use. This mask just gave me new, glowing, incredible skin. I am blown away, and have never been so happy with a product. This gives incredible results for a fraction of the cost of other like products and is all natural. For reference I have very sensitive, acne prone skin that was very oily and temperamental.
Sara P.
West Seneca, NY
Another outstanding Herbivore product! I bought this mask on sephora.com and I'm so glad I did!

It uses fruit acids to gently exfoliate the skin leaving you with a beautiful, bright complexion. I also own Blue Tansy from Herbivore. I find these two masks are similar, however Blue Tansy contains BHA, which I opt for when I'm experiencing a breakout. I use this mask when my skin is in a more normal, non-breaking out state. Overall I love this mask and highly recommend it for clear, glowing skin!
Linda D.
Auburn, WA
Obsessed with this mask. I use it twice a week to brighten and give my skin a glow. I leave it on for about 20-30 mins and rinse with warm water. After my skin just feels fresh and really soft. A lot of people have been asking why my skin has this glow to it and it's because of this mask. Will definitely repurchase when I am done.
Tsahai J.
Irvington, NJ
Absolute magic! Love the scent and the results. I have normal to dry skin and this product is very gentle. I love Herbivore products on the whole they're vegan/cruelty free. I bought it off the website along with other goodies from the site. Super fast shipping and they seem to care about individuals like myself who want natural products in their skin care. Oh and did I mention all of the products I've purchase about 7 or 8 smell delicious!
Gina M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this mask! As the name suggests, it really does give you an instant glow. My skin is noticeably brighter and softer after I use it, and it's a great choice for any night where I really want to feel like I'm pampering myself. Plus, I love that I get such great results from a product that relies on the power of natural ingredients.
Mandi P.
I love all Herbivore products! I wish I found this brand sooner! This Mask is one of the best I've ever used. My felt so smooth after using this mask. Highly Recommend this and to try some of their other amazing products. You wont be disappointed. I will buy again for sure!
Jamie Rose S.
does this seem gentle enough for those of us with sensitive skin?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Is this okay for dry skin? I'm looking for a really great brightening mask!
Vanessa M.
Denver, CO
Ive been looking for something to brighten and hydrate my skin. Latetly its been dry with some texture. I would like to know the preformance and results of this mask, my goal is to bring my skin back to life! Overall would it be a good product to invest in?
Maria B.
I've been thinking about purchasing this product for a few weeks, but am wondering if it's worth the money?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Does this actually help your skin glow? I'm looking for a good mask to help my skin look more radiant and glowy naturally. Physical scrubs are too harsh on my skin so I'm looking for a good mask or treatment.