BY HERBIVORE BOTANICALS

A brightening mask featuring pineapple enzyme and gemstone to naturally illuminate, smooth, and exfoliate skin for an instant glow. Illuminate and energize skin with natural pineapple enzyme and gemstones. This exfoliating mask features micronized Brazilian tourmaline gemstone, pineapple enzyme, rice powder, and rose water to brighten and exfoliate naturally, giving skin a fresh new glow. Continual use provides increased radiance, softness, and a brightened appearance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product contains absolutely no artificial ingredients, fillers, alcohol, animal ingredients, fragrances, artificial colors, or unnatural preservatives. Each ingredient is included for a therapeutic reason. No animal testing is conducted on Herbivore's products or ingredients. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Its been a long time since I've been so wowed by a product that I was compelled to write a review. After running through the gamut of masks that were supposed to brighten and add glow to my skin, I was left disappointed and flaky. I used everything, and nothing gave me noticeable results. So on a whim I decided to get this mask when Sephora offered it as a deluxe sample. I used this mask for the recommended 20 minutes. When I woke up the next morning it looked like I had different skin! More balanced and my skin tone much more even. Hyperpigmentation is getting better after each use. This mask just gave me new, glowing, incredible skin. I am blown away, and have never been so happy with a product. This gives incredible results for a fraction of the cost of other like products and is all natural. For reference I have very sensitive, acne prone skin that was very oily and temperamental." in 4 reviews
Justiney R.
Oxford, MS
I am not much of a mask person, but I gave this mask a shot and I absolutely LOVED it. I'm a huge fan of herbivore products and this did not disappoint. My fiance and I both used this mask and our skin not only felt amazing after but we were noticeably glowing. I highly recommend this mask because it will give you that dewy, fresh skin glow.
Mary E.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Brighten is a fruit enzyme mask that exfoliate's and gives your face a glow after. It's very gentle and it's the texture of a watery gel. I love this for a gentle exfoliation and use it as a relaxing mask. I love Herbivore products so much!! I highly recommend this one or the blue Tansy but I believe blue Tansy is a bit stronger.
Anna D.
Selden
Another unexpected wow from Herbivore. Between this & Herbivore Moon Fruit Superfruit Night Treatmenth my skin is balancing out, smoothing out, & glowing in a nice subtle way - not over exfoliated oily glow! A little goes a long way... if you can stretch this 4 or more months, it’s worth it.
Noël U.
Cupertino, CA
This is my absolute favorite mask! I swear I see instant results as soon as I wash it off. It’s gentle and I leave it on for a good amount of time. Although it’s a little pricey, a little goes a long way. Love the natural, subtle smell and of course the packaging and color of the mask
Emily K.
I LOVE This mask!!!! It was a gift from a gf and I'm so happy I received it! It has one of those tightening textures when you put it on. I love that feeling and the smell and results were great. Had a real glowy look to my skin after I removed it. Love! Would reco to everyone!
Tiffany H.
Los Angeles, CA
Highly recommend! It’s a funny, cooling sensation when the mask is drying up on your face. It then dries up and basically feels so tight on the skin- you can’t move! Haha. I leave it for 15-20 min and when I rinse it off, my skin feels so smooth & clean. The next day, I can def tell that my skin is hydrated, brighter, & smoother. This has really made a difference in my skins texture. So happy & def recommend!
Cassandra C.
This product was a big miss for me. It wasn’t that it did anything bad to my skin, it’s just that I didn’t do anything at all. It’s a very gentle exfoliator, so if you are used to harsher acids I doubt this will work for you. I love the blue tansy mask from herbivore and will repurchase that over this one.
heather m.
I’ve recently started using this mask. The scent is amazing! Definitely brightens my complexion but waiting long term to see if it delivers dramatic results that I am looking for. So far I am impressed.
Ann D.
Austin, TX
I bought this after my amazing reaction to the Blue Tansy mask and so far I haven't seen the same amazing effects but I just started using it so I can't judge effectively.
Aliza A.
Sterling , VA
I really like this mask. It’s too expensive though, it’s almost $50 but it is effective at making the skin brighter, however the effect goes away if you stop using the mask every couple of days. I feel like it gets used up too quickly.
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Does this actually help your skin glow? I'm looking for a good mask to help my skin look more radiant and glowy naturally. Physical scrubs are too harsh on my skin so I'm looking for a good mask or treatment.
Jamie Rose S.
does this seem gentle enough for those of us with sensitive skin?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Is this okay for dry skin? I'm looking for a really great brightening mask!
Maria B.
I've been thinking about purchasing this product for a few weeks, but am wondering if it's worth the money?
Vanessa M.
Denver, CO
Ive been looking for something to brighten and hydrate my skin. Latetly its been dry with some texture. I would like to know the preformance and results of this mask, my goal is to bring my skin back to life! Overall would it be a good product to invest in?