BeautyFaceFacial SkincareHerbivore Botanicals
HERBIVORE Brighten Pineapple Enzyme + Gemstone Instant Glow Mask

HERBIVORE Brighten Pineapple Enzyme + Gemstone Instant Glow Mask

A truly natural radiance mask featuring Rice Powder and Pineapple Enzymes to smooth and brighten skin, plus micronized Brazilian Tourmaline Gemstone to give a glowing complexion.

Truly Natural. Vegan. Cruelty Free.

Herbivore products are truly natural, vegan, and cruelty-free. They contain no synthetic ingredients— this includes no dyes, no fragrances, and no synthetic preservatives. Additionally, they are concentrated blends containing no fillers and using the minimum amount of ingredients necessary to achieve the maximum results.

Directions: Apply a thin layer to clean skin. Slight tingling is normal with this mask as it works to brighten and exfoliate the skin. Leave on 15–20 minutes or until mask is completely dry. Rinse with warm water. Sensitive skin: Leave on 5 minutes and rinse with warm water. For the first three nights, use nightly. After the third night, use 2–3 nights per week.

Tips for use: Only use this mask at night as you do not want to expose skin to sunlight directly following use. Use SPF during the day after using this mask to maintain results and avoid sun damage. Slight to moderate tingling is normal with this mask.

K E Y   I N G R E D I E N T S

Brazilian White Tourmaline Gemstone: Naturally brightens and illuminates the complexion.

Pineapple and Papaya Enzymes: Natural forms of alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) that gently exfoliate the skin, leaving it smoother and brighter.

Rice Powder: Has been used in Japan for centuries to brighten, soften, and smooth the complexion.

2.3 oz | 70 mL glass jar

Full list of ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Gel, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose (plant derived), Glycerin, Carica Papaya (Organic Papaya) Fruit Extract, Pineapple Natural Melange, Ananas Comosus (Organic Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Brazilian Micronized Tourmaline Gemstone Powder, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder, Leuconostoc / (Leucidal) Radish Root Ferment Filtrate

Since this is a natural product, It is normal for some of the larger gem particles to settle on the bottom of the jar. Do not worry, there are still plenty of gemstones present in the product since only the largest particles will settle.

Has anyone tried this mask and seen visible result after a couple of uses?
Has anyone tried this product and found that it benefited oily and/or acne prone skin?
Has anyone noticed true results from this product?
Start your review of HERBIVORE Brighten Pineapple Enzyme + Gemstone Instant Glow Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...cost of other like products and is all natural. For reference I have very sensitive, acne prone skin that was very oily and temperamental.in reviews
Kimberly  T.
Oxford, MS
1,232 reviews
HERBIVORE Brighten Pineapple Enzyme + Gemstone Instant Glow Mask uploaded by Kimberly  T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this gentle enzymatic exfoliant. I usually use it in my morning routine when my skin is a little flaky or just needs a refresh. Take a little paint brush. Treat yourself. This can be used once a week in the am or every other as needed. Depends on how much you exfoliate in your routine.
Hollie R.
Temple Terr, FL
HERBIVORE Brighten Pineapple Enzyme + Gemstone Instant Glow Mask uploaded by Hollie R.
This mask is ultra gentle on skin and packed with natural fruit enzymes to efficiency sloth away dead skin, dirt, oil and impurities to reveal softer glowing skin. The packaging is sleek and minimalist, like all Herbivore products, this milky mask comes in a glass jar that I plan to reuse. As far as texture goes it’s not like most masks, it isn’t thick or heavy, it is aloe based so it’s a tad bit on the runny side. I like to mix it well before applying to my freshly cleansed skin. It goes on smooth and honestly doesn’t take a lot of product to cover the face. I don’t have sensitive skin, but if you do be mindful that there is a slight tingling sensation which I like because it isn’t intense or aggressive but I can feel that it is working. After 15-20 minutes or so it’s completely dry and hardened. I recommend using a washcloth as it can be difficult to remove all traces of residue. The result is baby soft skin, bye bye blackheads & no more dry/dead skin cells piled up on my skins surface. I follow with the blue lapis oil but any oil would work well. I love this mask and use it 1-2 times a week religiously for a clean brighter more even complexion. I recommend this mask all the time as it’s suitable for all ages and skin types! HERBIVORE Brighten Pineapple Enzyme + Gemstone Instant Glow Mask
Elaina D.
Auburn, ME
Herbivore 😍😍 Woah. Where had this been my entire life !! I recently have been introduced to herbivore and I'm a customer for life now !! This brighten mask instantly felt amazing on my face, a little tingle but that's normal. As soon as I washed my face I could see my skin glow eiyh this glow I had never seen before ! Um absolutely amazed by this , please give this line a try ! Thank you herbivore!! HERBIVORE Brighten Pineapple Enzyme + Gemstone Instant Glow Mask
Brenda L.
Madison, WI
HERBIVORE Brighten Pineapple Enzyme + Gemstone Instant Glow Mask uploaded by Brenda L.
Love love love! It’s mess free, has a slight fragrance of pineapple, and tightens my skin while also helping to lighten my dark spots. HERBIVORE Brighten Pineapple Enzyme + Gemstone Instant Glow Mask
Kaiyla F.
Whiteford, MD
HERBIVORE Brighten Pineapple Enzyme + Gemstone Instant Glow Mask uploaded by Kaiyla F.
I'll start this review by saying that I was a pretty big skeptic of this peel. I'm a fan of going to the spa for chemical peels relatively often because of how refreshed my face feels afterwards. I wanted to look into more natural facial products and came across Herbivore. I started using this product as it suggests, several times a week and I could immediately notice a huge difference in my skin! If I have a breakout, this stuff will have it gone by the next day. It also helps to leave my skin feeling bright, while also erasing previous scarring. I'm such a fan of this peel and I cannot wait to try some more products from this brand!
Mary M.
HERBIVORE Brighten Pineapple Enzyme + Gemstone Instant Glow Mask uploaded by Mary M.
I am 58 and my skin has gotten thinner so it has been a challenge to find a exfoliator that is gentle I love how bright and smooth this makes my face. The ingredient are awesome rice pineapple Papaya and Brazilian Tourmaline. It has a light fragrance that is very pleasant.
Amanda S.
Imperial, MO
HERBIVORE Brighten Pineapple Enzyme + Gemstone Instant Glow Mask uploaded by Amanda S.
This product made my skin look & feel really nice. My complexion is much brighter and more even since I started using this. The smell is ok, not bad but not great. The only thing I didn’t like was how tight it made my face feel before I rinsed it off, its a little uncomfortable to me. All in all I really like this product.HERBIVORE Brighten Pineapple Enzyme + Gemstone Instant Glow Mask
Katie L.
Champaign, IL
HERBIVORE Brighten Pineapple Enzyme + Gemstone Instant Glow Mask uploaded by Katie L.
Right off the bat when I opened the jar of this mask I lost a bit of product because I didn't realize it was going to be so liquidy! It is definitely not a consistency I have ever seen in a mask I have used before, and it threw me off enough to Google it and make sure it hadn't expired. Luckily, the product was as it was meant to be, so I tried it out. It's a wonderfully cooling mask that is relatively easy to apply with the included applicator. I really enjoy the fresh pineapple scent, it felt like just the pick me up I needed and made me feel more awake. I took one star off for the shape of the jar, it isn't particularly helpful at preventing spills. After removing the mask, my skin definitely felt smoother and more plump.
Marci S.
Spartanburg, SC
HERBIVORE Brighten Pineapple Enzyme + Gemstone Instant Glow Mask uploaded by Marci S.
I wanted to get at least three uses from this mask before I left my review and it has become one of my favorite AHA/BHA masks. It is a milder mask and I was surprised that I loved it as much as I did. My skin is very acclimated to AHA/BHA, but this milder mask packs a punch. It is a liquid mask, very runny but not hard to spread onto your face. It is a pale beige color that dries down quick and perfectly. Your face is frozen when it dries and I love the feeling of it sucking up all of the impurities out of my pores. When I rinse this off with a hot cloth my face is so smooth and super soft with tightened pores. This mask has become a staple in my skincare and I will definitely repurchase over and over again! Great results that you can see!
Stacey B.
Rochester, NY
HERBIVORE Brighten Pineapple Enzyme + Gemstone Instant Glow Mask uploaded by Stacey B.
Purchased at: Sephora
This mask is very effective at imparting a beautiful glow to the skin while being gentle. The fruit enzymes work well to get rid of any dead skin so that you’re left with a baby soft face. Love this mask and will definitely be repurchasing.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Colleen  W.
Kenosha, WI
il y a 2 ans
For those who’ve used both, how does this (HERBIVORE Brighten Pineapple Enzyme + Gemstone Instant Glow Mask) compare to [product:herbivore-prism-20%-aha-5%-bha-exfoliating-glow-facial]? In: •Comfort during use •How well it works for different skin concerns (please share yours for comparison, if you don’t mind) •Length of time and/or number of treatments before you started seeing results. •Which do you feel is the better product overall? Thank you for your help in assisting me to make the best purchase based on efficacy of the product, and not how pretty it is (I’m looking at you [product:herbivore-prism-20%-aha-5%-bha-exfoliating-glow-facial]- The jar looks SO PRETTY!) 💙
Amber W. il y a 2 ans
hey I know this is a late response but I have both masks and I much prefer Prism. Prism is much more comfortable to wear in my opinion - if you wear a thick layer it will be very comfortable if you wear a thin layer it will slightly dry but it says a gel like texture where the brighten mask will dry completely leaving a sort of powdery sand texture - but it is tight. I find the brighten mask takes longer to achieve results with - when I wash it off my skin is definitely brighter and smoother but prism makes my pores disappear, skin looks even and my skin has a glossy look (not oily/more like glass skin) and thats after each use, the effect does fade after a few days but as long as you keep up with your weekly mask you can maintain the results. the scent of brighten is nicer though - pineapples! prism smells a tiny bit like Turkish delight/roses? but its not strong. p.s I have combo skin with big pores and my skin is not sensitive! hope that helps if you haven't bought it already :)