Herbivore Botanicals Rose Quartz Facial Roller

The Rose Quartz Facial Roller is an incredible tool for inner and outer beauty. Facial rolling is relaxing and de-stressing. It’s been a beauty ritual since ancient times in China, dating all the way back to the 7th century. Physically, it helps to firm the look of skin through gentle massage. It also aids in supporting the lymphatic system, the body’s main major detoxification system. Metaphysically, rose quartz corresponds to the heart chakra, the energy center of love.

"Rose Quartz is one of the most beautifying healing stones. It helps to ease tension + stress in the body, soothes anxiety, and increases self-love, which is essential when it comes to clear, smooth skin." - Desiree Pais Herbivore Beauty Content Editor

Rose Quartz Roller Can Help To:

+ Improve elasticity of the skin

+ Reduce appearance of puffiness and fine lines

+ Ease facial muscle tension

+ Help product absorb better

Tip: After cleansing and toning, smooth a few drops of facial oil into skin. This will help the Facial Roller glide across the skin with ease, while the roller will help the facial oil to absorb better, increasing its benefits. Place the roller in the refrigerator before use for extra cooling effects.

Due to natural formations in the stones, each tool will be unique. Color will vary slightly from the picture that is listed. Listing is for one Rose Quartz Roller.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Any other rollers similar to this for cheaper?
Does it irritate your skin ?
Im thinking of buying one of these but i have heard mixed reviews do they actually work
Start your review of Herbivore Botanicals Rose Quartz Facial Roller!
Emely P.
Los Angeles, CA
Herbivore Botanicals Rose Quartz Facial Roller uploaded by Emely P.
Rodillo facial, puedes hacer masajes faciales y también ayuda a que tus productos se absorban mejor en tu piel, ayuda a disminuir arrugas, es efectivo.
Eunice B.
Snellville, GA
Herbivore Botanicals Rose Quartz Facial Roller uploaded by Eunice B.
I keep these in my skin care fridge so they’re nice and cold when I use them. I have sensitive skin so I get red/puffy easily so if I have time I use these after skin care or before putting make up on. They work wonders!
Carol  B.
Alamosa, CO
Herbivore Botanicals Rose Quartz Facial Roller uploaded by Carol  B.
Just bought this and haven't heard anything bad about this only heard great things! I'm excited to try this product and will definitely let everyone know how it works! Great price and hopefully great results.
Bansi M.
San Jose, CA
Herbivore Botanicals Rose Quartz Facial Roller uploaded by Bansi M.
Purchased at: Macy's
Rose quarts use it in night after applying oil as a moisturizer. Pros: it gives visible difference to your facial muscle and removed puffiness of eyes as the roller is more effective when used cold. Cons : sometime if not used properly it doesnt give the result expected and its hard to believe that the roller is used incorrect way. #skincare#skincaretoolsBeautyBio Rose Quartz Roller
Steph H.
Hugheston, WV
Herbivore Botanicals Rose Quartz Facial Roller uploaded by Steph H.
Love this. I use it every night after applying serum. Your skin will feel slightly flushed after use but that just means it’s working. I suggest highly.
Miche F.
Hawthorne, CA
Herbivore Botanicals Rose Quartz Facial Roller uploaded by Miche F.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like this product I think there is a big difference when you really meditate love into your skin because it really needs it and it’s totally affordable and I would definitely recommend it
Venus S.
Herbivore Botanicals Rose Quartz Facial Roller uploaded by Venus S.
Herbivore Botanicals Rose Quartz Facial Roller uploaded by Venus S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love it so much i had to get two! The energy im getting from these is so refreshing and it leave your face feeling refreshed! My advice it to leave them in your mini fridge 8 mins before you use it for better results! Helps with puffiness as well!
Ebony L.
Kent, OH
Herbivore Botanicals Rose Quartz Facial Roller uploaded by Ebony L.
This toner is designed to increase blood circulation in your face to relax tension and improve skin tone. It has a large end and a small end so you can get your whole face. It works better when you keep it in the refrigerator. You can feel the blood flow increase. Great investment for self care
Amanda F.
Chula Vista, CA
Herbivore Botanicals Rose Quartz Facial Roller uploaded by Amanda F.
Herbivore Botanicals Rose Quartz Facial Roller uploaded by Amanda F.
This item was gifted to me for review, and whether or not an item is gifted or personally purchased by myself, I always give my honest opinion on my experience.

There's no doubt, this is a beautiful item to keep on your vanity. I grew up in Asia, and these types of beauty rollers were very common there, so I'm not surprised that they are becoming popular stateside. There's a luxe feel and aesthetic to the rose quartz, but I do believe that's where a lot of the appeal lies. These are made well, and I like the cool feeling of the the quartz when I roll it across my face and sometimes my hands. I'll occasionally refrigerate it for extra coolness. There have been claims from various sources stating that this will help with anti-aging, and as much I would love to believe it, I don't personally buy that. It does help with the circulation by massaging my face, and it definitely assists in de-puffing, particularly around my eyes, as well as giving me more of a glow during my morning routine. I'll also use this to massage my serums or moisturizers into my skin, hoping it'll absorb better. Though I cannot confirm that is actually happening, I'm going to let myself believe it's helping.
Overall, I think this is a nice tool to have around, but I do view it a little more as a "trendy" beauty item versus a "must have" essential. How effective it is, will probably be a matter of opinion, but it's hard to dispute the fact that when using this pretty roller, it definitely gives you a sense of decadence in your pampering.
I see a lot of  different prices from various retailers so I don't know why that is, I've seen some for as little as $30. I do think this is an item that would make a great gift for someone who may not ordinarily splurge on something like this.

Dayanara C.
Herbivore Botanicals Rose Quartz Facial Roller uploaded by Dayanara C.
This face roller is amazing. Face rollers are good for helping with under-eye circles, wrinkles, acne, and helping skincare products absorb more easily into the skin.

139 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
barbara G.
miami florida
il y a 10 mois
Christina J. il y a 6 mois
I love mine! I keep it in the fridge and use it in the mornings for massage, lymphatic drainage, and cooling my eyes (for depuffing after sleep).
Elizabeth  L.
Covington, LA
il y a un an
Maisie F. il y a un an
Follow me i follow back❤️