BY HERBIVORE BOTANICALS

A truly natural base of organic Coconut Water is infused with naturally humectant Hibiscus Flower Extract and moisture-enhancing Rose Water to refresh and hydrate skin. Formulated for all skin types.

Truly Natural. Vegan. Cruelty Free.

Herbivore products are truly natural, vegan, and cruelty-free. They contain no synthetic ingredients— this includes no dyes, no fragrances, and no synthetic preservatives. Additionally, they are concentrated blends containing no fillers and using the minimum amount of ingredients necessary to achieve the maximum results.

Directions: Shake before using. Spritz your face a few times and rub in. We recommend using it on your face after cleansing and before applying moisturizer.

Disclaimer: Due to the nature of Hibiscus leaves, color of this product might vary.

4 oz | 120 mL glass bottle with spray top.

Key Ingredients:

Coconut Water: In Hawaiian, Coconut Water is known as “Noelani,” which translates to “dew from the heavens." Instantly hydrating and replenishing due to high levels of amino acids, Coconut Water contains skin-refreshing cytokines and lauric acid to refresh and hydrate skin.

Hibiscus Flower Extract:  Rich in malic and citric acid to provide natural light exfoliation resulting in a visually more even skin tone. A natural humectant, Hibiscus Flower Extract promotes firmness and elasticity in the skin.

Rose Water:Steam distilled from thousands of petals per ounce of beautiful red Moroccan roses, our rose water helps to hydrate and refresh skin.

Full list of ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Flower Water, Leuconostoc / (Leucidal) Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract (Neer Sikkappu Red)

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Vincent C.
College Park
Purchased at: Sephora
This face mist is great! The spray is pretty fine so that it sprays evenly on the face without leaving huge clumps of liquid. When spraying, it smells heavily of rose which I love, so if you do not like the scent or rose or are sensitive to fragrance, be aware of this. After spraying, I let this absorb into my skin which takes about a minute, leaving my skin feeling very hydrated. This product has not broken me out and works great with my combination skin. This feels especially great if left in the fridge to get cold. It becomes super refreshing and feels great on the skin, especially in the summer! I got this as part of the Hydrate + Glow set. If you are looking for a face mist, I highly recommend you give this a try!
Emily A.
Hartville, OH
I got this mist in a kit of Herbivore minis from Sephora to try the brand and I am really loving it. It has the most airy natural rose scent and leaves my skin glowing, refreshed and ready for moisturizer. It's such an exciting pick me up to have in my routine right now. I do wish the spray dispenser covered more ground area, it's more of a straight spray than a wide mist making it hard not to use more product than necessary, because of this I'm going through it pretty quickly. I'd hope the full size packaging is better. But I just love how the rest of my products just melt into my skin after I use this, and the ingredient list makes me feel good about the price. I'd totally consider buying the full size.
Bre R.
Stoneboro, PA
Maybe it’s just me but I honestly didn’t really notice any difference besides smelling like a rose. Seems a little pricey for me, 34 bucks for a nice sized bottle, but I feel like this is just one of those products made just to make money. Any moisturizer or even cocoa butter hydrates more than this. I have been using this everyday after cleansing(just like the directions state) and I definitely have dry nose skin, I haven’t noticed or felt any improvements, my skin is still dry, it doesn’t even hydrate it, not even while it’s literally sitting on your face. If you like hydrating mists is definitely recommend the Mario ones instead!
Dwan P.
Dover, PA
So not this bottle for a while but I just started using it now. I love coconut water and I love rose and I love it all in my beauty products. I’m really happy with this product although it did change colors and I am not sure why. It’s no longer pink and that concerns me.So I would recommend this to other people but I need to find out if mine still good.
Alyssa M.
Jersey
I lovvveee this so much! Herbivore is my all time favorite skin care brand, I love all of their packaging, I’ve tried so many of their products and this face mist is great. It’s more of a high end, more pricier product but worth every penny you spend! If you have dryer skin you’ll love this product because it acts as a toner but is also hydrating and you can carry it around with you to refresh your face through out the face. I would buy this and all of their other products all over again! Herbivore Botanicals Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Mist
Madeline B.
I absolutely love this product. Its honestly a dupe for the Mario Badescu spray. I purchased mine at Marshalls for $6 you can also purchase it at tjmax I think at tjmaxx they have more of a variety in their scents. At marshals I only found the one that I purchased and at TJmax I found a lot more quantity and variety but then again every store is different. Its the same OZ as the Mario Badescu for half the price. Its very gentle on the skin it does have a different smell but still smells like roses I personally prefer this product! You can use this how ever you want as a toner, primer, setting spray, that extra hydrating boots without it making you oily! I recommend  this to anyone.
Janet H.
Morrow, GA
Mine is actually a Coconut rose water face mist .... i love it. it gives your face a refreshing feeling and its not harsh on your makeup. i spray it after i applied concealer, foundation and when im done with the whole look. i basically apply it as if it was a primer. i bought mine at marshalls for probably $7-9 dollars 🤷🏻‍♀️ they’re afforadable as well. i also have three to-go bottles in different “smells”.
Erica N.
Astoria
The best product I’ve used on my face it’s a simple little miracle, I would recommend everyone even men try rose water you’ll live by it. Right after I was my face morning or night even before and after I do my makeup it’s the best for all skin especially sensitive skin. It leaves your face refreshed and has a great natural smell, it also shows results to a great healthy hydrated face. I got mine at Marshalls for 6.99 and it’s a great amount. TRY IT!!!
Alma G.
La Mesa, CA
Loveee this omg gives my face a hydrating splash with a plumping effect. I have super dry skin so now with the winter has been really helpful and I found at Marshall’s for $8 had to run out and buy another great for refreshing or nightly routine. Only thing that sucks is it’s in a glass bottle 😫 and the spray is rough but whatever product works!
Breanna~Lynn<3. K.
Bloomsburg, PA
I adore this product. The smell is sooo amazing. And it makes your skin feel very refreshed throughout the day. I use it before doing my makeup, and throughout the day to freshen my makeup up in case I begin to look a little too powdery. It's truly a dupe for a much higher end product.
Christine C.
Minneapolis , MN
Is this actual rose water or just fragrance and dyes?
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
What is this used for? I'm curious,
Jamie Rose S.
Is this okay to use on sensitive skin?
Brandi C.
Las Vegas, NV
Do these mists only come in glass bottles?
Wendy Q.
Havent tried this before but since i use coconut oil and is perfect for my skin, why not its water? :)