Herbivore Botanicals Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Mist

A truly natural base of organic Coconut Water is infused with naturally humectant Hibiscus Flower Extract and moisture-enhancing Rose Water to refresh and hydrate skin. Formulated for all skin types.

Truly Natural. Vegan. Cruelty Free.

Herbivore products are truly natural, vegan, and cruelty-free. They contain no synthetic ingredients— this includes no dyes, no fragrances, and no synthetic preservatives. Additionally, they are concentrated blends containing no fillers and using the minimum amount of ingredients necessary to achieve the maximum results.

Directions: Shake before using. Spritz your face a few times and rub in. We recommend using it on your face after cleansing and before applying moisturizer.

Disclaimer: Due to the nature of Hibiscus leaves, color of this product might vary.

4 oz | 120 mL glass bottle with spray top.

Key Ingredients:

Coconut Water: In Hawaiian, Coconut Water is known as “Noelani,” which translates to “dew from the heavens." Instantly hydrating and replenishing due to high levels of amino acids, Coconut Water contains skin-refreshing cytokines and lauric acid to refresh and hydrate skin.

Hibiscus Flower Extract:  Rich in malic and citric acid to provide natural light exfoliation resulting in a visually more even skin tone. A natural humectant, Hibiscus Flower Extract promotes firmness and elasticity in the skin.

Rose Water: Steam distilled from thousands of petals per ounce of beautiful red Moroccan roses, our rose water helps to hydrate and refresh skin.

Full list of ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Flower Water, Leuconostoc / (Leucidal) Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract (Neer Sikkappu Red)

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Does this help your makeup stay put longer or is it just a refreshing mist?
Where can I purchase this ?
Is this rose water good? And authentic Herbivore Botanicals Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Mist ? ?
Start your review of Herbivore Botanicals Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Kimberly T.
Oxford, MS
1,008 reviews
Herbivore Botanicals Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Mist uploaded by Kimberly T.
This is one of the few hydrating mists I actually use. I think a lot of mists are a fluffy product, but this is dreamy and helps to bind moisture to my skin.
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,175 reviews
Herbivore Botanicals Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Mist uploaded by Keara J.
Couldn’t find what’s pictured! But I love it! Isn’t a strong smell nor does it feel like it’s heavy on your skin! #face #rose #spray #voxbox
Melanie F.
Herbivore Botanicals Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Mist uploaded by Melanie F.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love Herbivore products! Natural ingredients and great for your skin! This Herbivore Botanicals Rose Hibiscus hydrating facial spray is a great way to refresh dry skin in the winter time. I keep it in my office for a spray any time my skin needs a pick me up!
Gaby M.
Herbivore Botanicals Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Mist uploaded by Gaby M.
Purchased at: Sephora
the best! my favorite facial spray and i’m obsessed with the soft and light scent!!! great for hydration when you need a little extra!
Aanchal A.
Scottsdale, AZ
Herbivore Botanicals Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Mist uploaded by Aanchal A.
This product is the elixir of life and makeup for me. Just a couple of sprays of this on my face and my dry puffy face gets a lift and new lease of life, I have recommended it to almost every person I have met in the makeup and skincare world.
Meenu R.
Franklin, WI
Herbivore Botanicals Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Mist uploaded by Meenu R.
During summers its very important to keep our face well hydrated and refreshing. This rose water mist helps in doing that job done. I personally love this product to keep my face refreshing all thru the day during summer. It smells great and am absolutely loving this. This is one of the good product to try it out.
Krista C.
Blaine, WA
Herbivore Botanicals Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Mist uploaded by Krista C.
One of my favorite mists! I love that is coconut water based and a clean brand, never irritates my skin. Smells so good. The bottle is a little big for on the go but I keep it at home and use it when I need a little refresher. Love
Danielle P.
PA
Herbivore Botanicals Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Mist uploaded by Danielle P.
Any product with a rose scent to it is a favorite of mine and this felt so refreshing and soothing on the skin. I used this as a setting spray for my makeup or after finishing my skincare routine and giving my skin an extra boost of hydration with this.
Beauty L.
I lovvvve this so much! It's light weight and the smell is not overpowering. I love to mist this on my face,let it sink in, then apply primer, followed with makeup. It comes in a glass spray container, so watch out and be careful. I love to refrigerate this. The cooling sensation when it's refrigerated brings circulation to the skin. My only complaint is the spray nosel can get clogged, other than that, I'm in complete love! A total must buy.
Christina A.
South Sutton, NH
Herbivore Botanicals Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Mist uploaded by Christina A.
This product smells amazing!! The spritz feels so refreshing after cleaning and exfoliating my face. I love the size as it’s easy to take with me anywhere! Love the clean beauty and natural ingredients
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Scarlett D.