BY HERBIVORE BOTANICALS

Finally, the perfect moisturizer. Pink Cloud hydrates, visibly plumps and smooths skin leaving it with a glowing + slightly dewy finish. Includes Rosewater, Aloe Water, and White Tea Extract to moisturize, soothe and reduce appearance of redness. Formulated for all skin types - never greasy, oily, or sticky. Perfect under makeup or worn alone to let your skin breathe.

1.7 oz | 50 mL glass jar

The Story of Pink Cloud

"After receiving hundreds of requests for a cream moisturizer over the past few years we decided it was time to get to work! During our creative formulating process we knew we needed to innovate because we were  trying to create something that didn't exist and had never been created before: A lightweight, natural, truly synthetic-free moisturizing cream with a dewy finish that easily blends into skin leaving it perfectly moisturized. We knew we wanted it to be light and have a dewy finish, and most importantly be truly good for your skin, not packed with synthetics like 99% of the cream moisturizers we tried. After many months of research and development we made Pink Cloud into its own unique texture - lightweight, creamy, blend-able and breathe-able, with no harmful synthetic ingredients at all so you and your skin can relax (and breathe). High in active natural ingredients like Rose Water, Aloe Water, Kukui Oil and White Tea Extract, Pink Cloud melts into skin to create a dewy, bouncy, hydrated smooth canvas. Never heavy, greasy, sticky or oily. Welcome to the future of skin care. Truly Natural. Very Effective. Good for you. We hope you enjoy Pink Cloud! "- Julia and Alex, Herbivore Founders

Instructions: After cleansing and toning, thoroughly massage a small amount into skin. Apply more as needed for an extra dose of hydration depending on your skin’s current moisture needs. Allow Pink Cloud Creme to absorb for 1-2 minutes before applying facial oil or makeup. Be sure to apply serums before Pink Cloud Creme, facial oil can be applied after for additional benefits.

Key Ingredients:

Rose Water - Naturally high in anti-oxidants and excellent for reducing appearance of redness in skin. This is also where Pink Cloud’s natural scent comes from.

Aloe Water - Lightweight, skin soothing and hydrating. Aloe is also naturally rich in salicylic acid to help with clarifying skin.

White Tea Extract - Rich in antioxidants, White Tea Extract helps to boost radiance in all skin types.

Kukui Oil - Rich in linoleic acid, Kukui is effective and hydrating and balancing all skin types.

Sodium Hyaluronate - Vegetable sourced, it penetrates deeply into the skin to attract and lock-in moisture for maximum hydration.

Rice Extract - Helps to brighten and even the appearance of skin tone.

INGREDIENTS: Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice,Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, diheptyl succinate, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate citrate, Populus tremuloides (aspen) bark extract, Rosa damascena (rose) flower water, Aleurites moluccana (kukui) nut oil, glycerin, cetyl palmitate, Cocos nucifera (coconut) extract, Oryza sativa (rice) seed extract, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter, glyceryl caprylate, propanediol, capryloyl glycerin/sebacic acid copolymer, xanthan gum, sodium anisate, Myrothamnus flabellifolia extract, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, Camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf extract, Eclipta prostrata extract, Rosa damascena (rose) flower oil, melia azadirachtaleaf extract, moringa pterygosperma seed oil, sodium hyaluronate, sodium phytate, alcohol, ascorbic acid, citric acid

Ingredients in bold are Certified Organic

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Herbivore Botanicals PINK CLOUD Rosewater Moisture Creme
  • "Absolutely obsessed with this product. Smells beautiful and makes my skin feel beautiful. Light and moisturizing. Reasonable price and I would definitely recommend" in 7 reviews
  • "I haven't tried this product but really, really want to!! I have Dry skin and i'm always looking for products that are natural, lightweight, and can restore hydration and moisture. It looks like an amazing moisturiser to wear either before makeup or  just on its own. Looking forward to trying it. " in 5 reviews
  • "This stuff is AMAZING! I was never able to use a proper moisturizer before because my sensitive,acne-prone combo skin literally hated everything I put on.Everything has changed as I started to use the Moon fruit night cream but still need something for the day.Guys I tell you honestly,I didn’t believe it will work for me,I bought it with the idea I will use it on those days I don’t wear make up BUT I’ve decided to give it a try and wear it with makep and ❤️❤️❤️love love it! First I thought uhhm it looks very thick but you have to use only tiny bit and massage into the skin,let it sink in and et voilà,you have the softest skin ever + smells like fresh roses (you have to like the smell of roses). What I appreciate so much is,it really hydrates your skin,not like other cremes you wash off and your skin is dry again,no this angel will change your skin,give it a try! 😊👆 This product was not sent to me,I’ve purchased it online by Sephora [product:herbivore-pink-cloud-rosewater-moisture-creme]" in 3 reviews
Ami✨ K.
New York
I LOVE this moisturizer like no other. It’s absolutely perfect for my skin. It nourishes my dry skin enough that my skin feels soft and smooth and plump. However it’s not crazy thick and heavy causing my sensitive skin and pores to be clogged. The smell is a bit intense at first (not bad, just very floral rose-y) but I got used to it pretty quickly and it doesn’t linger at all when applied to the face. Such an amazing moisturizer for all skin types. I haven’t experienced any breakouts at all from this either, and I’m very prone to breakouts.
Steph O.
Brooklyn, NY
Unfortunately, this moisturizer did not work for me. I was very excited about it, since this product had a lot of good reviews. It worked for many people; helped with dryness, redness and uneven texture. My experience was the opposite. First of all, I could never open the jar. Maybe there was something wrong with my jar specifically, but it always took me about 15 to 30 seconds to unscrew the jar. It just wouldn’t open. The moisturizer it self never sinked into my skin. No matter how well and thoroughly I massaged it, I could always feel that it sat a top of my skin and didn’t absorb. It felt good on my hands, but not on my face. It did not combat my redness, texture, or dryness.
Kitty M.
This product has transformed my skin from dry and texturized to a smooth dewy canvas that makeup sits perfectly on top of. I use this in the morning and at night, which allows my skin to be hydrated and radiant 24/7. Literally obsessed with this moisturizer and will be repurchasing soon! Also want to try some of their other products to see if they improve my skin the way this moisturizer has! :)
glowasyougo G.
Pittsford (town)
My go to warm weather moisturizer! This cream is super light weight and very moisturizing! It’s perfect for warm weather and when paired with a facial oil, perfect for winter as well. It has a faint scent of roses and is so light and fluffy. Herbivore’s packaging is always air tight and beautifully crafted! Will definitely repurchase this one.
Ashlyn B.
I was disappointed with this moisturizer. There is a lot of hype surrounding Herbivore and Pink Cloud so I was beyond excited when they came out with their brighten and glow set! However, this moisturizer did nothing for my normal to dry skin, not hydrating enough almost like I never put on moisturizer at all. Might be good for oily skin. Will not be repurchasing
Kate R.
Dallas, TX
So I just bought this product recently and I LOVE it! I could go on about it but I'll give you the 411 on the pros and consPros: very gently moisturizer so would be great for anyone with sensitive skin. Also, once it sets in it seems to "plump" your skin leaving it looking smoother and more even toned. The scent is wonderful, and I have yet to try it underneath makeup but it's FOR SURE a great overnight moisturizer.Cons: the only one I can think of is that it takes some time to set in. I'd say maybe about 5-10 minutes to fully blend in your skin. Also, it's a heavier moisturizer at first so it can feel a little tacky (goes away in about 30 minutes).Overall LOVE this product! My new go to night moisturizer.
Jessica M.
Arlington, VA
This moisturizer is perfect for my combination skin! I use it Day and night, and have no issues with it feeling too light or greasy. This moisturizer is lightweight yet leaves my face feeling balanced and ready to go. I purchased this at Sephora, and would definitely buy another one when my current jar is empty.
Tiffany H.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love this moisturizer. I’m already on my second jar! I use it more wisely now because you honestly do not need a lot of the lotion for your whole face- I get maybe a pea size amount and it covers my entire face!

I love how moisturizing this is & how amazing make up looks on top of it. I have real dry skin and ever since I’ve been using this (with Le Dew hyaluronic acid) my skin has looked and felt supple & hydrated- and dewy! I know we’re entering summer soon but I def would keep repurchasing and using it at night during the summer. It’s a great buy- cruelty free & clean ingredients! Can’t get any better than Herbivore!
Jennifer W.
TALLAHASSEE, FL
This is a little miracle in a jar. In two short weeks this moisturizer has changed the texture and appearance of my face. I have sensitive skin and rosacea and this has brightened my skin like nobody's business. This product is a 🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄❤ I have already repurchased ❤
C. H.
I absolutely love this moisturizer so much. I have sensitive skin that gets very dry year around and this moisturizer helped make my skin glow again.

The container looks gorgeous and the design is simple yet catches your eyes.

This moisturizer is a bit pricey but It is definitely worth it. One thing to watch out for with this moisturizer is it can burn quite a bit if you have dry skin so I would suggest putting another moisturizer underneath.

One of my favorite things about this is the natural ingredients used in making it. Herbivore is an excellent brand and you can always trust the quality of each and every product.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Does this product smell good?
vicky b.
UK
I would love to try this... I’ve got quite sensitive skin, so would this be any good for me?
Ana V.
I am hesitating between this and protini from DE (price aside). What would you guys recomment?
Jenn E.
Hamilton, Ontario
I just applied this for the first time. Goes on smoothly and beautifully but I noticed too much rubbing in and it balled up and left little chunkies. Anyone else have this problem? Is it the cream? Maybe it’s the product underneath reacting to the cream? Did I put too much on?
Hannah M.
Tallmadge, OH
Is this good for combo skin?