BY HERBIVORE BOTANICALS

What it is: Like a phoenix from the ashes, allow your skin to regenerate with this blend of luxe botanical oils and skin cell renewing CoQ10. Who it's for: Anyone who wants dramatically rehydrated and rejuvenated skin that is left soft and silky with a renewed appearance and texture. What it does: It's formulated with an abundance of oils, including rosehip, which is naturally rich in essential fatty acids that regenerate skin cells and repair damaged tissue; sea buckthorn, which is rich in vitamin A-filled beta carotene to deeply restore and revitalize skin from within; meadowfoam, which keeps moisture and vitamins in the skin; and neroli, which softens wrinkles, reduces veins and capillaries and stimulates new skin cell growth. It also contains CoQ10, an important naturally occurring substance that assists in producing biological energy within the cells, increasing skin's collagen production and boosting skin's ability to regenerate itself; and chia seed Co2, which smoothes fine lines and decreases inflammation while increasing skin's natural glow and radiance. How to use: Roll onto fingers and apply to cleansed and toned skin morning and night. Massage in and allow to absorb for 1-3 minutes before applying your makeup. Store at room temperature and out of direct sunlight. Brand: HERBIVORE BOTANICALS. Style Name: Herbivore Botanicals 'Phoenix' Facial Oil Roller. Style Number: 5263303. Available in stores. see more...

Etta H.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fanstastic (and pricey) facial oil! Yes, the price is intense for the full size product, but the roller ball will give you a taste of what is to come. The packaging is luxe, the scent is rich, and the color is gorgeous as well. The main takeaway from this oil is that it’s beyond nourishing and moisturizing. Skin feels plump and rejuvenated after one time use, let alone after regular use for a prolonged period.

It contains rosehip oil, which is my go-to base for diy facial oils, rich in fatty acids to moisturize, and also helps fight wrinkles. Sea buckthorn oil is high in Vitamin A. CoQ10 (which occurs naturally in cells and drops in production around age 30) regenerates cells and boosts collagen production to boost elasticity and diminish fine lines. Chia Seed Co2 is disgustingly high in omega 3’s for nourishment, high in antioxidants, and high in ALA’s to increase your skin’s glow. Meadowfoam oil creates a barrier to keep moisture in, as well as preserves other oils around it, and neroli oil softens wrinkles and generates cell growth. Insert a handful of other oils and vitamins, and you have a super oil specifically designed to moisturize, replenish, and rejuvenate the skin.
Jessica H.
Pittsburgh
I use this with my herbivore botanicals rose quartz face roller. I feel so refreshed after using it and my face feels so soft! My excema can get pretty bad, but this oil keeps my face hydrated but doesn't clog my pours. This oil is worth every penny!
Tammy T.
Bellingham, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has become a standard in my beauty routine! My face feels soothed & refreshed when I use it. All my make up seems to go on better when I use it. I love it! I'm mad about Herbivore Botanicals! They have wonderful products that are made of quality ingredients that are a wonderful value.
Katherine M.
Bowling green
This oil is my favorite of the Herbivore offering. The packaging is so beautiful and looks great on my shelf. I use only a few drops each time because the oil is very slick and I have combination skin. It is pricey but a little goes a long way. I would buy this again in the future.
Lyndsey A.
Suffield, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love facial oils and this one sounded perfect for my dry and sensitive skin. The smell is very mild especially compared to a lot of other similar brands of oils. I also love that it is in a roller ball. It makes it great for travel and I think it is easier to put on.
Sarah M.
Burbank, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This oil is everything! I purchased the roller trio on Herbivore's site to try out the different oils, and I LOVE the Phoenix oil. So moisturizing and gives my skin an effortless glow. It was the first roller I used up! I would definitely repurchase. Love!
Sonia S.
NEW YORK, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although the full size of the Phoenix oil is quite expensive ranging in the 70s I do think that this is an absolutely wonderful blend of different oils Coq10 Rosehip among many others make this product the perfect antiaging skincare blend. I would definitely repurchase
shannon r.
Stevenson, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this oil! It smells so good, and it really hydrated the skin! Not to mention how pretty it looks sitting on my vanity!
Robyn C.
Weslaco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own all the oils from Herbivore and Phoenix is my absolute favorite it doesn't smell strong at all and it makes me so soft!