BY HERBIVORE BOTANICALS

Like a Phoenix being reborn from the ashes, renew your skin with a blend of luxe botanical oils and CoQ10. Phoenix Facial Oil dramatically re-hydrates and revitalizes dry skin or any skin in need of replenishment and deep renewal.

Concentrated Moisture. In contrast to traditional cream moisturizers and lotions, which tend to be high in water and emulsifying agents but low in effective ingredients, our facial oils contain no fillers and are formulated with only truly natural ingredients. They absorb easily to get moisture, vitamins, fatty acids, and antioxidants into your skin. Additionally, they form a natural barrier to lock moisture in.

Truly Natural. Vegan. Cruelty Free.

Herbivore products are truly natural, vegan, and cruelty-free. They contain no synthetic ingredients— this includes no dyes, no fragrances, and no synthetic preservatives. Additionally, they are concentrated blends containing no fillers and using the minimum amount of ingredients necessary to achieve the maximum results.

Directions: Apply 4–10 drops to cleansed and toned skin morning and night. Massage in and allow to absorb for 1–3 minutes before applying makeup. Store at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.

1.7 oz | 50 mL glass bottle with dropper

K E Y   I N G R E D I E N T S

Rose Hip Oil: Rose Hips are the fruit of the wild rose plant. Naturally rich in Omega Fatty Acids 3,6, and 9 to visibly plump skin. Rose Hip is also high in Trans-retinoic Acid, a natural form of Vitamin A that converts to Retinol making it a natural choice for brightening and evening the appearance of skin tone.

Sea Buckthorn Oil: Known to be the richest natural source of Beta Carotene and rare Omega 7. Sea Buckthorn is a rich and deeply hydrating oil with great benefits to the skin including smoothing, visibly plumping and deeply nourishing and re-hydrating dull, dry skin.

Chia Seed Co2: An excellent natural source of Alpha Lipoic Acid to enhance skin's natural glow and radiance. Also, high in antioxidants and phytonutrients to reduce appearance of aging from sun exposure.

Meadowfoam Oil: Known for forming a natural protective barrier to lock moisture  into the skin.

Neroli Oil: Naturally brightens appearance of skin giving it a fresh new glow.

Full list of ingredients:Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Oil, CoQ10, Hippophae Rhamnoides L (Sea Buckthorn) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Rosa Damanscena (Moroccan Rose) Absolute, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Essential Oil

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Kaley C.
I love this oil! It has a fresh smell and is super hydrating. Best for dry to normal skin. I use it at night over a heavy cream and my skin GLOWS in the morning. A little goes a long way as well. It’s pretty pricey, but I think it’s worth it.

One thing to note is that it doesn’t have any active ingredients like some other facial oils.
Alisha G.
Windsor, VA
Herbivore Botanicals was something I took a chance on based off reviews, and I am profoundly glad I did so. The phoenix oil has been lovely to work with, the scent is pleasant and the oil absorbs right into my skin without making me feel greasy. I would definitely order again because I love having this product in my cabinet.
Kaylee P.
Frisco, TX
This is a night time oil for me. It’s a bit heavy but that doesn’t bother me at all because you do get great results from it. I didn’t find it to be harsh at all.
Laura ..
Purchased at: ULTA
Used this product for the first time a month ago and was so impressed, that I now use it everyday! Easy to apply, goes on smoothly, and leaves my skin feeling soft. I will definitely be using more of this in the future!
Catherine M.
Tysons Corner
My holy grail face oil. I have notice an increase in elasticity and lightning in sun spots. It sinks in quickly and never leaves my skin oily. Heals my break outs quickly as well. Glowy skin all the time!. Worth the price!
Taylor P.
Gainesville
Purchased at: Sephora
Expensive, but an awesome face oil. Makes my skin hydrated and soft after each use. I use it every morning in place of a moisturizer.
Adrien P.
Milwaukee
Super great product, a little pricey but it lasts a long time and works great. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends!
Kaitlin R.
quincy, MA
I really liked this oil! It absorbed very quickly and left me feeling moisturized and glowing. I really noticed a difference in my complexion and my face felt plumb the next morning. I used this with my jade roller and loved the feeling.