Herbivore Botanicals 'Orchid' Facial Oil Roller uploaded by Cierra T.

BY HERBIVORE BOTANICALS #100 in Face Oil

What it is: A facial oil that contains lush, exotic floral oils to give skin a bright new glow while gently preserving its youth and replenishing hydration. What it does: An exquisite blend of orchid extract, precious jasmine sambac and Japanese camellia flower oil combine to defend against free radicals, increase elasticity and feed the skin with beneficial vitamins and fatty acids such as omega-3 and 6 to protect against premature aging. Orchid extract is a natural humectant that draws moisture to the skin, working to smooth and condition while fighting against the oxidant effects of free radicals and premature aging. Camellia flower oil, known in Japan as Tsubaki oil and used for centuries in skin care by the Japanese, is a lightweight oil that easily absorbs into the skin and is rich in cell-renewing fatty acids omega-3 and 6, naturally increasing skin's elasticity and giving it a luminous glow. Jasmine sambac oil comes from the night-blooming variety of jasmine, and is a sweet and exquisite oil that has been used in skin care and perfumery for centuries as its scent is intoxicating, and the oil itself works to increase the skin's moisture content and increase its elasticity. How to use: Roll on to fingers and apply to cleansed and toned skin morning and night. Massage in and allow to absorb for 1-3 minutes before applying makeup. Store at room temperature and out of direct sunlight. Brand: HERBIVORE BOTANICALS. Style Name: Herbivore Botanicals 'Orchid' Facial Oil Roller. Style Number: 5263305. Available in stores. see more...

Herbivore Botanicals 'Orchid' Facial Oil Roller
  • "Beautiful smell and very moisturizing. It claims to be age preventative but that's hard to judge in a short amount of time. So far it makes my skin feel great, only a little bit is needed, and I can layer it under my makeup so I'm hydrated all day. " in 3 reviews
Emma N.
This is hydrating and really brightens the complexion, but something about the smell is off to me! It smells almost too strongly of floral and could be really irritating for sensitive skin types! I mush prefer the other herbivore oils, but this is great if you don’t mind the smell!
Kylie A.
Phoenix
I really enjoy the light floral scent of this oil. It is pleasant and not overpowering. I use this is the AM combined with the Phoenix oil in the PM. It has been about 6 weeks and I have not noticed a significant difference just yet. However, I am still hopeful that with continued use I will see improvement. The only complaint I have is that is does not absorb quite as well as the Phoenix oil.
Ashley L.
Virginia Bch, VA
This facial roller was the best gift I received at christmas time! After a few weeks of using it, my face greatly improved its youthfulness and glow. This product is definitely gentle on the skin while doing its job.
Amy D.
Gainesville
I use this product religiously! I have had constant results, it makes my skin feel full and very soft! I would highly recommend this product if you have dry or bumpy skin! It’s very effective in clearing up areas that aren’t naturally soft or clear!
Bailey B.
I really love this face oil! It feels amazing on. Not greasy at all. I mostly use it at night after using the herbivore's moon fruit night treatment. I wake up with plump skin ready for the day! I've also used it in the morning and it sits well under makeup. Will purchase again
Jacklyn P.
I like that it’s a roller so you can never apply too much. It’s a good price but it doesn’t seem to last very long..... maybe it’s because of how much I apply. Either way I love it.
Kelsey A.
I’ve been using this for over a year. I really love this oil. It is so healing to my skin. It has an extreme floral scent, so if you are sensitive to that, just be aware!
Thalita B.
Sultan, WA
I love this line of products. I particularly enjoyed the fact that the ingredients are all natural. I have sensitive skin and this line has worked great for my skin. This oil in particular or use around high area and on my neck area. It’s great for moisturizing and rejuvenating the skin. It also has an amazing sent of work it and sometimes I even use it for just sent it self on my wrists and behind my ears.
Lauren R.
I did a whole youtube review on this product because of how in love I am with the overall company and their products. This moisturizer saved my face. I used to use harsh chemicals on my face and I thought that they were helping me rid of acne, but what I really needed was a product like this with natural ingredients. It feels so smooth and it's such a rich oil. It's even helped decrease line on my face!
Shannon P.