BY HERBIVORE BOTANICALS

What it is: A facial oil that contains lush, exotic floral oils to give skin a bright new glow while gently preserving its youth and replenishing hydration. What it does: An exquisite blend of orchid extract, precious jasmine sambac and Japanese camellia flower oil combine to defend against free radicals, increase elasticity and feed the skin with beneficial vitamins and fatty acids such as omega-3 and 6 to protect against premature aging. Orchid extract is a natural humectant that draws moisture to the skin, working to smooth and condition while fighting against the oxidant effects of free radicals and premature aging. Camellia flower oil, known in Japan as Tsubaki oil and used for centuries in skin care by the Japanese, is a lightweight oil that easily absorbs into the skin and is rich in cell-renewing fatty acids omega-3 and 6, naturally increasing skin's elasticity and giving it a luminous glow. Jasmine sambac oil comes from the night-blooming variety of jasmine, and is a sweet and exquisite oil that has been used in skin care and perfumery for centuries as its scent is intoxicating, and the oil itself works to increase the skin's moisture content and increase its elasticity. How to use: Roll on to fingers and apply to cleansed and toned skin morning and night. Massage in and allow to absorb for 1-3 minutes before applying makeup. Store at room temperature and out of direct sunlight. Brand: HERBIVORE BOTANICALS. Style Name: Herbivore Botanicals 'Orchid' Facial Oil Roller. Style Number: 5263305. Available in stores. see more...

Bailey B.
I really love this face oil! It feels amazing on. Not greasy at all. I mostly use it at night after using the herbivore's moon fruit night treatment. I wake up with plump skin ready for the day! I've also used it in the morning and it sits well under makeup. Will purchase again
Taniyra R.
Charlotte , NC
This is also a good product to use because it leaves that good look on your face and I was very happy when I bought it goes deep down in your skin leaving a glowing look to the skin and it does not need improvement
Lauren R.
I did a whole youtube review on this product because of how in love I am with the overall company and their products. This moisturizer saved my face. I used to use harsh chemicals on my face and I thought that they were helping me rid of acne, but what I really needed was a product like this with natural ingredients. It feels so smooth and it's such a rich oil. It's even helped decrease line on my face!
Erica H.
SHARON, PA
I liked the light scent of this product. I have oily skin and I didn't have any issue with using this. My skin looked clear and more vibrant after using it for a few weeks. I would purchase this again.
Megan F.
Reno
This product is one of the best out on the market. I believe that everyone should try this product at least once. You'll fall in love.
Kiara P.
Lawrenceville,Va
Love love love this product and company!! NOT A WASTE OF MONEY,give you what u hoping for.I promise it won't disappoint you.
member-0e71b
Such a sweet smell and lasts all day! One of my favorite things to keep on hand or in my purse! Good for a daily routine
Shannon P.
Tinley Park, IL
Beautiful smell and very moisturizing. It claims to be age preventative but that's hard to judge in a short amount of time. So far it makes my skin feel great, only a little bit is needed, and I can layer it under my makeup so I'm hydrated all day.
Martins S.
Ótimo produto. Gostei demais. Uso e recomendo. Qualidade excepcional. Tudo excelente. Parabéns pelo trabalho