Herbivore Botanicals Hydrating Skin Care Set

What it is: A limited-edition hydrating trio of products that work together to bring your skin back to life. Set includes:- Pink Clay Mask (2 oz.): a gentle, exfoliating mask that nourishes the skin with French pink clay and crushed dried flowers- Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Mist (2 oz.): a face mist that contains coconut water and aloe to deeply hydrate, rose to reduce redness and inflammation and hibiscus to provide natural exfoliation with malic and citric acid- Mini Phoenix Facial Oil (0.3 oz.): an oil rich in luxurious and highly effective ingredients that works to deeply hydrate the skin and regenerate skin cells. Brand: HERBIVORE BOTANICALS. Style Name: Herbivore Botanicals Hydrating Skin Care Set (Nordstrom Exclusive). Style Number: 5498893. Available in stores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Herbivore Botanicals Hydrating Skin Care Set!
Eric T.
I know this seems expensive but it is totally worth it! I use this on days that I wash my face and it does wanders for dry skin.
Lindy B.
Katy, TX
I couldn’t find it listed, but I use their Emerald with CBD line. I love it. It’s lightweight and hydrating and it doesn’t leave my pores clogged like a lot of moisturizers. I’ve noticed my skin being less red and irritated and my acne has gone down significantly
Marybeth I.
My first purchase from this brand. Cream is light and airy on the skin. The rose facial spray is hydrating with a fresh scent. The phoenix oil is delicate and repairs the skin.
Lindsay Z.
Plainfield, IL
I love the oil after using my moisturizer, it gives great added hydration for dry skin. The packaging is AMAZING on this whole brand, I love the minimalist feel. And the spray smells like heaven in a bottle!
Sarah F.
Glen burnie , MD
Purchased at: ULTA
Bought this since it’s pregnancy safe and the fragrances are amazing. Love this little kit. The packaging is adorable
Michelle T.
LISBON , WI
Love!!! I've shared a little of my experience with Herbivore in a different review but these products deserve an extra one. They have pretty much helped clear up my facial eczema/roseasca stuff completely. I bought the moisturizing kit and the balancing kit. I use the balancing in the morning, the moisturizing at night. Within days, my skin started to dramatically improve. Even my coworkers noticed.
Jamielynn D.
Brea, CA
This is the perfect travel set and/or set to try before investing into full sizes. I absolutely love it and now officially hooked

Looking for your answer?