Herbivore Botanicals

Herbivore Botanicals Coconut...
33 Reviews
4 / 5
I have repurchased this coconut bath soak multiple times. The 8 oz jar is heavy and aesthetic enough to keep out on display. It is a fine powder that doesn’t irritate and leaves my skin feeling a little softer after using. Leaves behind a light and refreshing coconut milk scent that’s not overpowering. It’s a bit pricy but the jar is big, so I would suggest trying to buy when it’s on sale. In my opinion it’s one of the best products Herbivore has.
4 / 5
The main reason why I bought this is because of the smell! I will say the coconut smell is not as strong when you use it, but it makes your skin super soft. It’s also pretty small packaging so I was only able to use it around 6-7 times. Because of that I would purchase again, but I would purchase if it was on a good discount.
4 / 5
This soak is amazing. Smells like a milky coconut scent. It really elevates your bath and leaves your skin feeling so soft. Doesn’t leave any residue on your skin either. I love that this brand is non-toxic which is very important to me.
5 / 5
I love this product. I am used to buy it directly on the Herbivore website since Sephora Canada did not carry it yet. This is a good price since on the Herbivore website you have to pay 26CAD with duties & taxes. This very fine coconut powder leaves my skin so soft and silky. I have hard water at home and my skin benefits from this so much. I did not have dry skin on my legs all winter long because I used this in almost every bath. I also bought coconut cream powder at the grocery store to see if I could get away with soft skin at a cheaper price. It does work but not as much as this. This have a nice coconut smell with a hint of vanilla. Great natural bath product without any worrisome ingredients!
5 / 5
Use one tablespoon of this hydrating coconut soak with your bath and let the stresses of your day melt away! It smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling soft. It’s non irritating and is packaged beautifully enough to leave out! Would recommend, especially if you want to avoid dyes/glitter.
5 / 5
Oh emmm geee! Do not sleep on this bath soak! The coconut scent is so soft, not overpowering, luxurious but affordable. A little goes a long way and you will feel and smell amazing after! 🥥
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
Purchased from the brand website. This is the Herbivore botanicals coconut soak and the smaller jar costs $18.00. This is advertised as a moisturizing product. It is a fine powder. Looking at the directions, it just says use the desired amount. The first time I used it, I used 3 tablespoons. I put the product under running water and it dissolved quickly, the water had a little bit of a milky color to it. I could not smell anything and honestly didn’t feel like it was moisturizing at all. The second time, I used quite a bit of product, almost 6 tablespoons and I could smell a very faint scent. Maybe just a tiny bit moisturizing. It seems like it would take a considerable amount of this to get a “decent” result. Certainly didn’t live up to the hype. Wouldn’t repurchase this.
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
I was so excited to try this coconut is my favourite scent but this was nothing but a disappointment! Smells ok in the jar but little to no scent in the bath and I felt like I was just sitting in plain bathwater overpriced rubbish definitely don’t recommend![product:herbivore-botanicals-coconut-soak]
5 / 5
You know when people say things like, “It’s so good I want to bathe in it?” Well now you can make that a reality! This is my all time favorite bath soak. It leaves your skin so incredibly soft. The smell is subtle, and there is zero irritation. I have purchased, and repurchased three times.
5 / 5
smells. so. good. like vacation!!! it's such a lovely soak and i really felt that it was moisturizing my skin in the bath. i used about 2 tbsp in order to get the water to be milky and to really get the aromatherapy benefits from it.