Herbivore Botanicals

2 star

1 star

4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This soak is amazing. Smells like a milky coconut scent. It really elevates your bath and leaves your skin feeling so soft. Doesn’t leave any residue on your skin either. I love that this brand is non-toxic which is very important to me.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I love this product. I am used to buy it directly on the Herbivore website since Sephora Canada did not carry it yet. This is a good price since on the Herbivore website you have to pay 26CAD with duties & taxes. This very fine coconut powder leaves my skin so soft and silky. I have hard water at home and my skin benefits from this so much. I did not have dry skin on my legs all winter long because I used this in almost every bath. I also bought coconut cream powder at the grocery store to see if I could get away with soft skin at a cheaper price. It does work but not as much as this. This have a nice coconut smell with a hint of vanilla. Great natural bath product without any worrisome ingredients!
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Use one tablespoon of this hydrating coconut soak with your bath and let the stresses of your day melt away! It smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling soft. It’s non irritating and is packaged beautifully enough to leave out! Would recommend, especially if you want to avoid dyes/glitter.