Herbivore Botanicals Blue Clay Spot Treatment Mask uploaded by Shayla M.Herbivore Botanicals Blue Clay Spot Treatment Mask uploaded by Anna D.Herbivore Botanicals Blue Clay Spot Treatment Mask uploaded by Colleen G.

BY HERBIVORE BOTANICALS

What it is: A mask formulated to reduce existing blemishes while deeply detoxifying the skin. Who it's for: All skin types, though for oily skin types follow with a facial oil. What it does: It's formulated with Cambrian blue clay, a rare clay found in the Siberian lakes with clarifying and skin-balancing properties that is able to penetrate deeply into your pores to draw out impurities while also helping your skin maintain moisture. It also contains lavender essential oil, a natural astringent that works to remove impurities from the pores and has a uniquely calming herbal and floral aroma. How to use: Mix 1/2 to 1 tablespoon with a few drops of water until a nice paste is formed. Apply the paste to the problem areas of your entire face and let dry. Rinse off with warm water. Brand: HERBIVORE BOTANICALS. Style Name: Herbivore Botanicals Blue Clay Spot Treatment Mask. Style Number: 5263298. Available in stores. see more...

Shayla M.
Manitou Beach, MI
This mask was not my favorite when used by itself, but when followed by the Blue Tansy mask the results are unbelievable. To use the mask, you mix a small amount of the powder with just a couple drops of water, and apply with a brush. After leaving it on for 20 minutes or so, use a washcloth to gently rinse your face. This mask has a distinct (but not too overpowering) smell, which isn’t surprising since it’s clay after all! While some reviews say that this mask starting as a powder is bothersome, I think it adds ton of value! You’ll get a longer lasting product, more product, and you aren’t paying for them to add the water ;)
Zoë C.
Herbivore is one of my favorite brands, because I think the value is incredible for its price. This mask is great for small spots you want to dry out overnight. The powder, however, I find inconvenient and messy, and if you don’t get it quite right you have to re-mix and I am always ending up with way more or less than I need. I also find it a bit too drying in the winter, and would worry about recommending to people with sensitive skin, as even I (who could likely wash my face with pure sea salt) have to be careful about how long I leave it on.
Mary E.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I love a good clay mask to clean my pores and t-zone and also clear up break outs. This mask is dry clay, and you mix it with water to form the mask. It clears my skin and makes my skin glow. These products by Herbivore are all natural and hand made and that is so important to me. I use the blue clay once a week or every other week and the blue Tansy every other day. They work well together.
Kelsey W.
Ridgeway, SC
I was very impressed by this powerful little spot treatment mask! I can really see a difference when I use this on pop-up acne - it doesn’t stay around for long! This is a very powerful little jar of heaven 🙌🏻
Hayley H.
Sunland, CA
This product is a life saver! You can use very little of it and it will fully coat your face.

This product is super easy to apply, and does not dry out your skin!

The only thing that is unfortunate is that it is a dry face mask and so you have to mix it yourself
Hannah M.
Boston Ma
Love this stuff. My face feels so fresh and clean and tight, but not dry, afterwards. I have been using this for a while and I still love it. The scent is also really nice and helps to clear your nose.
Anna D.
Selden
Good for balancing out the oilier areas of my combo skin & tightening up nose pores. Have yet to see it make a difference in already present blemishes. My skin generally skews dry but this keeps my moisturizer from going “oil slick” in my combo spots. Will probably buy after I use up sample because 2oz. will last me a long time & I loooove Herbivore!
Maude V.
Norman
I got this because kylie Jenner posted about it on snap chat. She said what she does is applies it to pimples rather than the whole face. I’ve applied it to spots and or all over and like both results. It’s not going to get rid of the pimple over night, but it does give a squeaky clean feel. It dries pretty quick and is kinda difficult to remove so I usually apply in a bubble bath.
Nancy C.
Coplay
Loved this mask from the first time I tried it. I use as a dot treatment and all over mask.
Colleen G.
Paris
I love the brand herbivore, and I had been reading lots of reviews on clay masks in general. And I really like the blue line from herbivore so I thought I’d try it out! On their website they say this product is for reducing blemishes and to detoxify the skin. I mix the powder with apple circle vinegar(which I think is stronger) and it really pulls the dirt out of your pores. I was shocked how clean my nose looked after using this. When mixing with ACV, I’ve noticed my skin gets pretty pink(i have sensitive skin) but after 20 minutes or so it fades back to normal. I prefer to use this at nighttime
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this hard to wash off?