BeautyFaceFacial SkincareHerbivore Botanicals
- All Natural Pink Clay Exfoliating Facial Mask

Herbivore Botanicals - All Natural Pink Clay Exfoliating Facial Mask

French Pink ClayFilled with minerals, this clay gently detoxifies and cleanses, leaving the skin feeling soft and nourished.Rose PetalsGentle and soothing to skin, rose petals assist in regenerating cells, reducing fine lines, clarifying skin tone and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Herbivore Botanicals - All Natural Pink Clay Exfoliating Facial Mask!
Chantee W.
Vancouver, WA
I love this mask because it’s so customizable! Mix with yogurt, ACV, or even another mask like Blue Tansy to create the exact mask for your needs.
Sherry  W.
Just started this and it is gentle enough for my skin I’m not sure yet where I stand.
Shannon L.
Elyria , OH
This is one of my favorite Herbivore products, I received a sample from a friend and fell INLOVE! It left my skin feeling so soft and clean
Paris B.
huntington beach
I have very dry skin now so I no longer use this product, but if you don’t have sensitive skin or you aren’t oily skin type I highly recommend this mask. The brand is very clean and in my opinion and it did a great job at exfoliating any dead skin on my face.
Penelope V.
Bronx, NY
Amazing! Really helped clear out my blackheads I  use it once a week with the blue tansy aha bha mask once a week as well  paired perfectly with their facial oils !
Eman A.
Lahore
This maskkkk is amazing you guys , its just magic . I got this product free for testing by Influenster and im so glad i did .Its really gentle on your skin . It deeply exfoliates without doing any damage to your skin , and as its a all natural mask , your skin is in good hands . This is a bit pricey but its worth it 😊 i hope you guys would give it a tryHerbivore Botanicals - All Natural Pink Clay Exfoliating Facial Mask

Looking for your answer?