Herbivore Botanicals - All Natural Phoenix Facial Oil (1.7 oz / 50 ml) uploaded by Janiette leidy H.

BY HERBIVORE BOTANICALS #88 in Face Oil

Rosehip Oil Comes from the fruit of the wild rose plant, naturally rich in essential fatty acids Omegas 3,6 and 9. Rosehip Oil regenerates skin cells and repairs damaged tissue, reduces scarring, repairs damaged skin cells, minimizes wrinkles and helps... see more...

Herbivore Botanicals - All Natural Phoenix Facial Oil (1.7 oz / 50 ml)
  • "HOLY GRAIL!!! I use this oil as my serum and it is amazing. It is so hydrating and I can really see a brightness in my skin the next morning. It is supposed to regenerate new skin cells and get rid of dark spots and helps in anti aging. It has a lovely tea smell and doesn’t leave a thick greasy feel it is a very thin oil. TIP run a couple drops in hands to warm product up and press into the skin instead of rub so the product will absorb in easily." in 4 reviews
Nousheen K.
Richmond, VA
I would like to preface this with never will I ever be likely to purchase an oil at this price point ever again.
However, I can't lie and say that it wasn't amazing on the skin. It didn't quite go on or smell different from any other oil either. But, the effects on my skin were undeniable. All my scars and discoloration faded and my skin was plump with moisture.
The amount received looks smaller than the online image, however I have had my bottle for over a year and still have quite a bit to go.
Kami L.
Grafton , WV
The  Herbivore Botanicals - All Natural Phoenix Facial Oil (1.7 oz / 50 ml) is extremely nourishing. The bottle is sleek and expensive looking. The dropper is nice and the amount of product that you get is nice. My skin has looked so much better over the past couple months and I owe most of that to this product. When I run out I will definitely repurchase it.
Zoë C.
This oil is fantastic, especially for fragile or dry skin. It has met and gone beyond all expectations. Any time I start to notice my crows feet I rub some of this into them and notice that they have faded by morning. It has a beautiful amber color, and a lovely, light, earthy smell. Does not break out my combination, oily skin either. Most excellent value, and lasts forever.
haley h.
indianapolis
O.M.G. this is what I am talking about !!! this product is worth every single penny!! it may seem pricey but take it from someone who uses it every single night my feels so hydrated in the morning and for an extra glowy day I will use this under my makeup and my makeup doesn't break! its great as a recovery serum as well! GO TO SEPHORA AND BUY IT NOW
Alanna L.
Fairfield, CA
This oil was just okay, nothing spectacular about it. It doesn't really feel silky, it feels more like a standard oil. I'm not a huge fan of Rose Hip oil, which is the 2nd ingredient, so that could have been it for me. It's little bit pricy for what you get, not a phenomenal ingredient list.
A T.
I do like this product but it just doesn't do a lot for me, I don't notice a use difference. This might be because I'm usually pairing t with other products but it feels super heavy and I use about two drops so I'm not sure if it's just to rich for me? I say start with a travel size before you invest in the big guy
Cam J.
Austin, TX
I tried a sample of this at Sephora and I was blown away. The price is a bit steep but I think that a little of this product goes an incredibly long way. I'm waiting to save up to buy the full size on my next skincare haul.
Gina R.
Jax Bch, FL
The smell is amazing but more so this oil makes your skin feel soft and hydrated. My makeup glides on so smooth after using this and it more than met my expectations for a facial oil
Emily M.
Cape Girardeau, MO
Love this oil. It's light but leaves my sensitive/combo/dry skin hydrated and refreshed come morning. It's pricey, but it does last a while.
Maya N.
victorville
It is very good for the skin and gives a strong freshness and helps in the appearance of make-up beautiful because the skin be natural