Herbivore Botanicals - All Natural Phoenix Facial Oil (1.7 oz / 50 ml) uploaded by Janiette leidy H.

BY HERBIVORE BOTANICALS #88 in Face Oil

Rosehip Oil Comes from the fruit of the wild rose plant, naturally rich in essential fatty acids Omegas 3,6 and 9. Rosehip Oil regenerates skin cells and repairs damaged tissue, reduces scarring, repairs damaged skin cells, minimizes wrinkles and helps... see more...

Herbivore Botanicals - All Natural Phoenix Facial Oil (1.7 oz / 50 ml)
  • "HOLY GRAIL!!! I use this oil as my serum and it is amazing. It is so hydrating and I can really see a brightness in my skin the next morning. It is supposed to regenerate new skin cells and get rid of dark spots and helps in anti aging. It has a lovely tea smell and doesn’t leave a thick greasy feel it is a very thin oil. TIP run a couple drops in hands to warm product up and press into the skin instead of rub so the product will absorb in easily." in 4 reviews
Frances A.
Hollywood
I think this is a very nourishing and moisturizing oil however it did not mix well with my oily skin. I would generally use one drop and try to spread it all over my skin but it was very sick and it just did not work on oily skin. I would suggest this for dry skin though.
Rachel M.
Taryn M.
I don't think I'll be able to live without this now that I've experienced its glory. I have combo / acne prone skin with scaring. This is not only balancing my oily areas but helping to keep my skin plump and hydrated. I've been using for a little over a month and my scarring is slowly diminishing. The packaging is very chic and simplistic. This is the most I've spend on a facial oil but I feel like it is worth every penny.
Kerrilyn C.
Beaverton, OR
Similar to the LAPIS oil, this one is great! It’s more good for night time as it is slightly heavier than the Lapis oil. The packaging for this one (as well as all their products) really is beautiful. It makes using it so much fun. I feel confident putting these products on my skin knowing what’s in them!
Chelsea R.
Chula Vista, CA
Even with trouble skin this oil helps my skin feel clean and clear. Maybe a little more expensive than I care to spend but has cute packaging and can be used sparingly.
Traci M.
This is one of the best facial oils out there.  The bottle is generous, and a little goes a long ways.  Very potent and great for all skin types.  The packaging is gorgeous and I am in love with Herbivore after trying this.  It is so healing and wonderful.  Get it.
asiya S.
KY
Expensive for a rose hip oil but I liked it for the pretty jasmine scent and its anti aging additive ingredients, it’s a splurge not something I would urge anyone to buy but it’s nice to have. Can use the roll on for a more affordable trial of the product and decide if it’s worth it for you
Janiette leidy H.
As you can see, I've been testing it. I can tell you that it is a beauty choice, a wonderful oil that is super moisturizing and absorbs super fast and that is something very important to me as I use them I will tell you how it is going with this marvel of oil
Esther R.
Oak Park, MI
I have combo, oily, acne prone skin with hyperpigmentation. I recently got into oils and fell in love with the Herbivore Botanical line. The Phoenix Oil is perfect for nighttime. The scent is natural and absorbs beautifully. It is a thicker oil but works wonderfully with oily skin and is perfect for the winter. I wake up with glowing, hydrated skin.
The Key Benefits are:Rosehip oil is naturally rich in essential fatty acids Omega 3, 6, and 9 to regenerate skin cells and repair damaged tissue.Sea buckthorn oil delivers a natural form of vitamin A that penetrates deeply into the skin to restore and revitalize from within.Natural CoQ10 helps increase the skin's collagen production, leading to greater skin elasticity and less fine lines and wrinkles.Chia seed Co2 features an excellent natural source of alpha lipoic acid to visibly smooths fine lines and decreases inflammation.Meadowfoam oil forms a natural protective barrier to keep moisture and vitamins in the skin.Neroli oil helps soften wrinkles, reduce visible veins and capillaries, and stimulates new growth in skin cells.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I have added this to my night time regime, once a week, and I will never look back. It has made my skin so incredibly soft & youthful. It has the lightest most elegant scent & feel on the skin.