BY HERBIVORE BOTANICALS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Shea Butter Rich in Vitamins A, E and F, shea oil contains fatty acids that easily penetrate into hair and skin, providing intense moisture and elasticity. With high levels of cinnamic acid, shea oil has potent antioxidant properties and is a natural... see more...

Krystal  H.
Bellerose, NY
love this! nourishing and hydrating - I'm a big fan of the subtle mint scent, would be so cool if they offered this in a stick formula. Would 10/10 recommend.
Evelyn L.
Kent, OH
This butterly lippy is a great on the go product to throw in your bag! It's moisturizing and it smells great! I bought this at a boutique because I thought the packaging what cute, what's better is I found out this product actually works! Love it so much!
Kendra R.
No matter the season my lips get so dry and they crack and I pick at them. It's a serious problem. they hurt. This product is so general and feels so good on my lips. I hardly have any problems. I definitely recommend this product.
$10 OFF PipingRock.com coupon code: AAEQCT 😊.
Fort Myers, FL
It smells so good and my lips feel kissably soft when I apply Herbivore Botanicals Lip Butter. I always order it online to get the best price. I use it right after I wake up. It leaves my lips so smooth and prevents them from getting dry and rough.
Deana L.
Euless, TX
I have very chappy lips and this is what helped me over come those cracked lips I put a little bit on and a little goes a long ways it's smooth and smells great I recommend everybody to get this for the winterrr
Jen L.
Oakland, CA
Waste of money. You can get better quality and performing balms than this. The packaging also feels cheap, which is weird because Herbivore generally has chic packaging and solid products. Not worth your dollar.
Lixa M.
San Jose, CA
For the price and ingredients list, I expected WAY MORE delivery but sadly found myself displeased. Feels just okay and the sensory experience is short lived.
Maria A.
Newark, DE
Love this lip butter. Keeps my lips hydrated and so smooth packaging is so convienent just pop it in my purse. Lipsticks look great over it too
Secora H.
E Stroudsburg , PA
Lip balms make your lips soft juicy and moisturized. I like using lip balms on the go to keep my lips absolutely appealing.
Abriana P.
Escondido, CA
Not a fan of the mint in this balm however I will buy this just for rhe soft lips it leaves me with. Love at first swipe 😂
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this super hydrating??