Herbivore Blue Tansy AHA + BHA Resurfacing Clarity Mask

A clarifying and cooling gel mask including blue tansy, fruit enzymes, and white willow bark to gently exfoliate, smooth, and resurface the skin. This mask is designed to clarify and resurface skin with soothing blue tansy, naturally resurfacing white willow bark, and gently exfoliating fruit enzymes. It leaves skin soft and renewed, and skin gains increased clarity and smoothness with continual use.

It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates. This product contains absolutely no artificial ingredients, fillers, alcohol, animal ingredients, fragrances, artificial colors, or unnatural preservatives. Each ingredient is included for a therapeutic reason. No animal testing is conducted on Herbivore's products or ingredients.

How does this mask perform on dry, sensitive skin that is prone to redness?
What is the proper way to store this without it molding?
This looks very clean. Does it actually help?
Start your review of Herbivore Blue Tansy AHA + BHA Resurfacing Clarity Mask!
Product Highlights
...about 20 minutes (the directions say to limit it to 5 minutes if you have sensitive skin) and then rinse it off and immediately moisturize my face. What I've noticed so far is that my few blemishes--both the visible ones and the ones forming under the skin--have started to disappear, and my skin looks so much brighter and feels so much smoothr. I really like that the treatment ingredients in this mask are naturally-derived, so I feel better using it on my skin. Also, I don't find it to be incredibly drying. Though it's a bit pricey, I highly recommend you try the Blue Tansy mask out! in reviews
Flowery Br, GA
Herbivore Blue Tansy AHA + BHA Resurfacing Clarity Mask uploaded by Stephanie L.
Morning #maskmoment The smell of this mask is so strong and almost smells like medicine so I’m not a huge fan of that but the smell tells me it has ingredients that are probably doing what it should to your skin. It is so gentle for a resurfacing mask and it doesn’t smell so strong 5-10 minutes in. It’s a gel type liquid mask and has a little of a cooling effect. It doesn’t ever fully fully dry ( if you touch your face it’s like a sticky feeling but it doesn’t come off on your fingers of that makes sense) but it does tighten up some but not so much where your face starts itching. It left my face feeling like porcelain and my pores smaller. I have heard this one is a #holygrail product for acne prone skin so if that’s you definitely give it a shot and let me know if that’s accurate.
Atlanta, GA
Herbivore Blue Tansy AHA + BHA Resurfacing Clarity Mask uploaded by Toma A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I've been using it for a week now, and my pores have completely disappeared. It's gentle on my skin and easy to remove. The smell doesn't bother me as much either (although I know that's been a concern for others), and a little bit goes a long way.
Manchester, NH
Purchased at: Sephora
Liked this mask because it really did some resurfacing! Haven’t had any major acne breakouts since using it. The only thing is the smell. Very stroke and chemically. I would buy it again. Just gotta get over that smell!
Ocean Grove, NJ
Herbivore Blue Tansy AHA + BHA Resurfacing Clarity Mask uploaded by angelica G.
Purchased at: Sephora
This face mask is sooo soothing! It’s almost like a light gel consistency, which you apply a light layer of for 20 minutes. There was very slight tingling but afterwards I already could see a difference in my face. It appears brighter and my pores appear smaller and my skin feels hydrated & smooth! Love this stuff!
Berkeley, CA
Herbivore Blue Tansy AHA + BHA Resurfacing Clarity Mask uploaded by Chagan S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product works! The only reason I’m giving it a 4 instead of 5 is because I don’t love the smell. Actually smells kinda weird. Works great for acne, scars and uneven skin texture. I use it once a week. It’s pricy for the size but lasts a long time. I got this last October, and I’m only half way thru. And I use it weekly.
Roswell, GA
Herbivore Blue Tansy AHA + BHA Resurfacing Clarity Mask uploaded by Arianna P.
I got this and it’s blown me away. I tried a product from another brand, a cleanser of all things and it wrecked my skin so much so that I’ve had acne for 2 1/2 months, uneven skin tone and blemishes that just won’t go away. It is slowly getting better, I’m just getting confident again. But I tried this two nights ago and it’s insane. 2 of my major acne areas where I had significant acne have started to heal! I’ve use this twice and I’m so excited to see what it does to my skin in the long term. I don’t have a picture of before but here is what it looks like now Two months after a really bad break out. It doesn’t look like much but it was pretty bad
Phoenix, AZ
Herbivore Blue Tansy AHA + BHA Resurfacing Clarity Mask uploaded by Trina M.
Herbivore Blue Tansy AHA + BHA Resurfacing Clarity Mask uploaded by Trina M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This mask is nice and gentle while still being effective. It’s super pretty and smells great. It didn’t cause any irritation and actually felt really nice and cooling. You only need a thin layer so you’ll get a lot of use out of one jar. My skin is feeling super smooth and my complexion is much more clear. I gave 4 stars instead of 5 because, even though it smells really good, it also smells really STRONG. I could still smell it on my hands all night after taking the mask off.
San Diego, CA
Herbivore Blue Tansy AHA + BHA Resurfacing Clarity Mask uploaded by Jessica L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I heard and read that this product is good for physical acne scars, so I HAD to try. I appreciated that this was a clean product. It’s $48 at Sephora, which is on the pricey end for a mask but the cost is most likely because it’s a clean product. The packaging is simple and clean. My biggest dislike about this product is how liquid gooey it is. The scooper they provided is not the best tool to use the product with. If you have a brush, I recommend that over the plastic scoop. The mask itself looks bluish green but applies clear. I usually apply a thin spread across my entire face. After 20, minutes, I wash it off with warm water. So far, I’ve only used it twice and haven’t noticed anything yet. The packaging advises you to apply everyday for about 4 days and then every once in awhile. Will update on how I feel within the next few weeks. #skincare #acne #acnescars #scarring #mask #aha #resurfacing #clean #cleanproducts #herbivore #bluetansy #sephora
Chicago
Herbivore Blue Tansy AHA + BHA Resurfacing Clarity Mask uploaded by Chandni P.
I can't say enough good things about this mask! This starts working after one single use and continues to better your skin like no other mask. I suffer from hormonal acne and although this has not cured it, it does lessen the effects and redness right away. This mask has evened out the surface of my skin and makeup seems to glide right over it in when applying it. Herbivore products are expensive but this is honestly worth every penny and the best resurfacing mask out there!
Fair Oaks, CA
Herbivore Blue Tansy AHA + BHA Resurfacing Clarity Mask uploaded by Shianne P.
Purchased at: Sephora
This resurfacing mask did intimidate me at first because of the I’m not sure how my skin would react. My skin reacted very well and was soft after afterwards. I can’t say the one use was instantly effective, but I do like that it’s gentle with vegan and cruelty free ingredients. It’s different amounts of time to leave on depending on the sensitivity of your skin. I gave this 3 stars because of the price I think there are way more resurfacing masks that work as well

112 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
New York
il y a 8 mois
Vika L. il y a 8 mois
I havent but its not abnormal for the skin to purge after treatment. Stick it out. This mask is amazing!
Montreal
il y a 10 mois
Herbivore Blue Tansy AHA + BHA Resurfacing Clarity Mask Is it really worth it even for sensitive skin?
Jessie M. il y a 9 mois
Definitely. It’s pretty mild for an aha + bha type of mask.