Herbivore Blue Tansy AHA + BHA Resurfacing Clarity Mask

A clarifying and cooling gel mask including blue tansy, fruit enzymes, and white willow bark to gently exfoliate, smooth, and resurface the skin. This mask is designed to clarify and resurface skin with soothing blue tansy, naturally resurfacing white willow bark, and gently exfoliating fruit enzymes. It leaves skin soft and renewed, and skin gains increased clarity and smoothness with continual use.

It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates. This product contains absolutely no artificial ingredients, fillers, alcohol, animal ingredients, fragrances, artificial colors, or unnatural preservatives. Each ingredient is included for a therapeutic reason. No animal testing is conducted on Herbivore's products or ingredients.

What is the best skincare or makeup product to smooth out skin texture? Is Herbivore Blue Tansy AHA + BHA Resurfacing Clarity Mask a good choice? Or Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum ? Any input would be so appreciated!
Does this help with clogged pores/small bumps/blemishes?
Is this good for acne?
Start your review of Herbivore Blue Tansy AHA + BHA Resurfacing Clarity Mask!
Product Highlights
“...about 20 minutes (the directions say to limit it to 5 minutes if you have sensitive skin) and then rinse it off and immediately moisturize my face. What I've noticed so far is that my few blemishes--both the visible ones and the ones forming under the skin--have started to disappear, and my skin looks so much brighter and feels so much smoothr. I really like that the treatment ingredients in this mask are naturally-derived, so I feel better using it on my skin. Also, I don't find it to be incredibly drying. Though it's a bit pricey, I highly recommend you try the Blue Tansy mask out! ” in 33 reviews
Honolulu, HI
Herbivore Blue Tansy AHA + BHA Resurfacing Clarity Mask uploaded by NOELLE E.
Purchased at: Sephora
Great mask for natural chemical exfoliation: BHA (willow bark) to unclog pores, AHA (pineapple and papaya enzyme) to remove dead skin, aloe for hydration, and blue tansy oil to soothe irritated skin. I'm happy to say that this is one of my favorite mask! I'm always hesistant to try new exfoliating mask, #1 beacuse my HOLY GRAIL is the Tata Harper resurfacing mask and I don't like to stray from what i know, and #2 you never know how your skin will react and its not fun when your skin is literally burned off. When i first applied this mask, there was a slight tingling sensation but nothing uncomfortable. I kept it on for 15 mintues then rinsed with warm water. This was actually gentle enough to use every 3 or 4 days. And it did not dry out my skin. As always, I moisturized after use. This mask helped with the texture and bumps on my skin. It also gave me brightened soft skin. This product is a thin watery gel consistency, so it kind of goes quick. The blue color is very pleasing to the eye. It is recommended that you use it every other night for the first five days, and then a few times a week to maintain the results. Went through the entire jar, and will definitely repurchase. I put mine in the fridge before use, so its cool on the skin. A good price as well! 2 oz for $48. The Herbivore brand is natural, vegan, and cruelty-free. Herbivore Blue Tansy AHA + BHA Resurfacing Clarity Mask
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Sacramento , CA
Herbivore Blue Tansy AHA + BHA Resurfacing Clarity Mask uploaded by Shianne P.
Purchased at: Sephora
This resurfacing mask did intimidate me at first because of the I’m not sure how my skin would react. My skin reacted very well and was soft after afterwards. I can’t say the one use was instantly effective, but I do like that it’s gentle with vegan and cruelty free ingredients. It’s different amounts of time to leave on depending on the sensitivity of your skin. I gave this 3 stars because of the price I think there are way more resurfacing masks that work as well
Combination / Large Pores, Fine Lines
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
I added this every few days to my skincare routine to see if I would have additional resurfacing benefits. This has a very strange texture and smell and I wish I would have sampled this prior to,purchase as it is on the pricier side for a mask. At best though, any benefits were minimal over how I currently treat my skin. I do like the pure philosophy of Herbivore and the minimalist design is a beautiful aesthetic, but this product was a miss that does not justify the cost.
Combination, Mature / Dullness, Large Pores, Puffiness
Philadelphia
I am not impressed with this mask. I've heard great things about Herbivore and very excited to try this product, however, this has little to no effect on my skin. Yes, there is a little tingling sensation when it is first applied and I leave it on for about 15-20 minutes, but I have been unable to spot any differences on my skin since using this (I apply once a week). For your reference, I have combo skin (oily T zone/chin, dry cheeks).
Combination / Blackheads
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
I am a skin care junkie and can honestly say this could be my favorite mask. I’ve tried them all! It’s so calming and my skin loves it. I pair it with lapis oil and have received lots of compliments and inquiries about what I’m using on my skin lately from friends and family. People complain about the smell but I think it smells amazing! Absolutely worth the price
Sensitive / Acne, Redness, Fine Lines
Suwanee, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
I recieved a free sample of this through Sephora and I instantly was in love. I use this 2x a week and I can tell a great difference in my skin. I suffer from yeast acne on my face and this has been helping me. It feels so refreshing on your face. It comes with a higher price but you don’t need a lot to cover your face, so therefore I think the price is somewhat fair!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Redness
San Diego, CA
I’ve been using this mask about once a week for six months and I’ve noticed a different in my complexion. My skin feels renewed after using it and not right or dry, but be sure to use a good moisturizer to follow up. Another plus is that it’s effective but doesn’t sting my combo/acne-prone skin like other resurfacing/peel masks I’ve tried.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Berlin , WI
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a pretty good mask! I use alot of resurfacing masks and serums so this didn't make a huge difference in my skin as I don't have large pores or much acne right now. But I would recommend this to someone who wants soft and smoothe skin. The smell and consistency is interesting but easy to apply.
Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Dullness, Fine Lines
Stony Brook, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Herbivore is a brand I’ve come to love and this product is just one of the reasons why. It’s cooling and really brightens your skin, giving it a natural glow. I love the packaging and I found it to be really helpful, especially after a long day. It rejuvenated my skin and left it feeling incredibly soft.
Dry, Sensitive / Dullness
614 York St.
One of my favorite things in my cabinet. The lady that does my facials recommended that I use some type of resurfacer because I kept getting cystic pimples. I chose this to start and it has helped. It's thin and a little goes a long way. Smells decent and does the job well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...