BY HERBIVORE BOTANICALS

A clarifying and cooling gel mask including blue tansy, fruit enzymes, and white willow bark to gently exfoliate, smooth, and resurface the skin. This mask is designed to clarify and resurface skin with soothing blue tansy, naturally resurfacing white willow bark, and gently exfoliating fruit enzymes. It leaves skin soft and renewed, and skin gains increased clarity and smoothness with continual use. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product contains absolutely no artificial ingredients, fillers, alcohol, animal ingredients, fragrances, artificial colors, or unnatural preservatives. Each ingredient is included for a therapeutic reason. No animal testing is conducted on Herbivore's products or ingredients.

Buy on Sephora*
michele m.
norwood, MA
I purchased this at Sephora and I was a bit upset that the ingredients list at Sephora are not the same as what is on the box. There is jasmine in this and I am mildly allergic to jasmine scents. However, the promise of resurfacing and smoothing my skin with BLUE gel was too great so I did open it and took a sniff. Yep, it smells like a herbaceous jasmine! Fortunately, I am bit clogged up right now due to seasonal allergies, so it wasn’t too bad for me. This is a bright blue-green watery gel~ it is not thick at all ~ so I had work fast to get this on my skin and take a photo! This gel contains the following key ingredients:

White Willow Bark: A natural beta hydroxy (BHA), it is high in salicylic acid which works by gently shedding the top layer of skin in order to decongest and unclog pores.
Fruit Enzymes: Natural alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs), including papaya and pineapple, work to gently exfoliate and rid skin of dead cells to leave the complexion smoothr, softer, and fresher.
Blue Tansy Oil: Naturally high in Azulene, which in addition to giving the oil its beautiful blue color works as a powerful anti-inflammatory to reduce redness and soothe irritated skin.
Aloe Leaf: Naturally contains salicylic acid and works to gently unclog pores and soothe the complexion.

This is free of parabens, sulfates and phthalates. The beautiful color partly comes from a yellow flower called tansy and it is close cousin to chamomile. This is a very cooling mask and there is a slight tingling, but that goes away quickly for me. I rinsed off after 20 minutes and my face felt very cool, refreshed and clean. My face looks brighter and my skin feels very smooth and soft. I always follow up with a cream cleanser after I use a clarifying/resurfacing mask like this one, as I like the soothing creamy feeling instead of a foam. Will I continue to use this mask? Yes, I want to see if this mask has a overall positive impact on my skin. I guess I will use this when my sinuses are acting up, as I don’t feel like sneezing while using this. Honestly, I do not why they added a floral fragrance to this mask, but I have read that the ingredients list keeps fluctuating, which doesn’t invoke a lot of confidence with me about this product as a repeat purchase.
Bailey B.
This mask is AMAZING! I was recommended it by a Sephora co-worker who is a skincare EXPERT. After she listened to my concerns about skin texture and acne, she immediately directed me to this product. After about three weeks of use, 2-3 times a week, my skin is smooth! Its all natural ingredients are gentle and effective. I enjoy the slight (and I mean very slight) tingle it has on my face - it's super refreshing. I had toned down my acne BUT it is definitely not an acne solution product. Some complain about the smell but I'm not bothered by it (the smell is not chemical because this product doesn't contain chemicals - just FYI). A little goes a long way so it looks like this jar is going to last me a very long time - yay!
Esther R.
Oak Park, MI
I have been using this Blue Tansy AHA + BHA Resurfacing Clarity Mask for a month and a half. I can honestly say that I love it and have seen great results.
When you first use it, you are suppose to use it 3 to 4 days in a row, then every 2 to 3 days. Leave it on for 15 to 20 min unless you have sensitive skin.
I used it 4 days in a row and my skin felt so soft and smooth. My skin looked fresh, had a glow, and my acne was reduced significantly. I then started using it 1 to 2 times a week and each time have great results.
You only need a small amount, so this product will last a really long time!
I have pretty tough skin and only feel a slight tingling here and there when i use it, others have said they felt it strongly.
Sara P.
West Seneca , NY
This brand is just killing the skincare game. I am completely Herbivore obsessed.

My skin is oily combination, this winter I've been drier than usual and still experiencing hormonal break outs. I recently bought the Blue Tansy mask because I'm obsessed with moonfruit. I love how this mask balances and combats texture! This mask is gentle and instantly gives the complexion a radiant glow. You leave it on for maybe ten or fifteen minutes and wait while alpha hydroxy/beta hydroxy acids gently exfoliate the skin. A lot of people I know that use this comment about the smell of this product... it is a strong, natural floral scent. It honestly doesn't bother me, because the results are totally worth it.
Mary C.
I started using this mask when I was dealing with a few breakouts and some redness on my cheeks. It has a very cooling effect on the skin when you first apply it. It sinks into your skin the longer you leave it on, but it never feels tight like some masks do. After I washed it off with warm water, my skin felt very soft and hydrated. The next day, I instantly saw all my break outs reduce in redness which has never happened with any other product I've used. I've continued to use it and have noticed a dramatic reduction in the amount of break outs and redness on my face. This mask is now holy grail status for me!
Jennifer L.
Absolutely love this mask! I was alittle skeptical when I read people saying they could see results after the first use but I was in shock when I actually agreed! My face feels amazing after using this mask. It's feels soft, hydrated, and clean. I had small bumps on my forehead from clogged pores and they have disappeared in a week! Hyper-pigmentation...going away! The product will last you a long time as well. It's a must!
Andrea D.
Buffalo, NY
I just finished using this for the first time and I am blown away! My skin is refreshed, purged, and the softest I have ever felt. This mask is a 15-20 minute AHA resurfacing mask that has an awesome tingly-refreshing quality about it. Comfortable on the skin while drying and so soft after! It does have a fairly strong scent so those who prefer unscented skincare may not enjoy. 5 stars anyway for a product that delivers.
Summer D.
Turner, OR
I was hesitant to drop so much money on such a small jar, but it is well worth it. I use a very small amount so it will last a while. My skin has been much smoothr and the mild redness has decreased significantly. The smell is noticeable, but not terrible. I didn't experience any stinging or even tingling, but it's doing something good to my face.
Samantha M.
My favorite mask. As with most of Herbivore's products, a little goes a long way, so while it may be more expensive than other brands you don't have to use as much. This mask has improved my skins clarity and balanced out my oil and dry spots. Tingles a little when you first put it on, but didn't irritate my sensitive skin.
A T.
Best mask ever, got rid of my milia, I have very VERY oily skin, just turned 30, I have purchased a few other products from this like because the mask worked so well. My skin looks and feels different, the smell is strong but doesn't bother me at all. The price point is also very very reasonable!
Julia M.
Is this product cruelty free?
Sarah B.
Does it have a strong smell!
Samantha M.
Gloucester , ON
I'm DYING to try this!! For someone who already incorporates a lot of chemical exfoliants, will this do much?
Ashleigh D.
How well does this work in comparison to their brightening mask? I saw that most of the ingredients are the same
Charlotte R.
Bracebridge, ON
How often do you recommend using this mask?