Herbivore After Sun Soothing Aloe Mist 8 oz uploaded by Stephanie B.Herbivore After Sun Soothing Aloe Mist 8 oz uploaded by Eva K.

BY HERBIVORE BOTANICALS

Skin soothing Aloe combines with a cooling combination of Mint and Lavender to bring natural, moisturizing relief to hot, sun drenched dry skin. Store in refrigerator for extra cooling effect.

It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates. This product contains absolutely no artificial ingredients, fillers, alcohol, animal ingredients, fragrances, artificial colors, or unnatural preservatives. Each ingredient is included for a therapeutic reason. No animal testing is conducted on Herbivore's products or ingredients.

Stephanie B.
Phoenix, AZ
After reading a bunch of reviews on BB about different wave spray options.. I was kind of nervous, but I took the plunge and went with the Herbivore Botanicals Sea Mist in Coconut. I live in the sweaty humid AF bmore/DC area, and the first day I let my hair air dry (car windows down, sunroof open).. didn't see the final product, and met my boyfriend for bfast. I asked him if my hair was frizzy, he said yes.. I was so disappointed!!! I grabbed my phone, looked at myself, and VOILA- he's an idiot.. my hair looked AMAZINGGGG! This is the BEST wave spray I've ever used, and not only that- it smells pretty great. On really humid days- I just spray a tiny bit of hairspray on the ends, and it looks so good. Do yourself a favor and try it!Herbivore Lavender Sea Mist Texturizing Salt Spray 8 oz
Jamie D.
Milwaukee, WI
This smells so nice, feels refreshing, and soothes skin after spending all day in the sun.  The sprayer is also great and sprays an even layer on skin.
Ming L.
Brooklyn , NY
Feels good for the use. It goes on like regular toner but with a breath of freshness. It contains mint, lavender and witch hazel. Definitely a good toner choice for summer hot weather. The glass bottle is a nice touch as well. Herbivore After Sun Soothing Aloe Mist 8 oz
Katharyn H.
Hickory, NC
I bought this online from a department store..as a treat for myself! I like it! It feels cool and refreshing on my skin after a day in the sun!! If I could afford to buy bottle after bottle of this and use daily...I would!!! Nice soft scent...not overpowering!
glowasyougo G.
Pittsford (town)
AHmazing. This After Sun mist is so soothing and hydrating. I recently (god forbid) got super sunburn when my sunscreen failed me. My skin was stinging and burning and this mist cooled things down from head to toe! A must-have for beach vacations.
Eileen R.
This is soooo refreshing. It is the first thing I grab when I get home from work in the summer. It is great at calming redness from acne because it has aloe juice and feels almost chilly when applied.
Thalita B.
Sultan, WA
I generally love Herbivore Botanicals and currently use 3 of their products that I think are a total must for any beauty regimen. This one in particular, I rated 3 stars simply because I found it to be too mild and the effects short lived. It is indeed refreshing and has a nice subtle scent, however I wish the effects would last longer and that my skin would look visibly hydrated and refreshed, but it fell short of that, especially given the price tag.
Eva K.
new york, NY
I am obsessed with this stuff. I am already a big fan of any kind of spritzer, but this is perfect for any days where you over do it on the sun. It smells minty and feels refreshing. I like to leave it in the refrigerator for an extra boost of coolness. I would 100% repurchase this.
Hannah S.
St Augustine, FL
Such a great product for days at the beach/pool! I took this on my vacation to Hawaii and it really helped me feel refreshed after being in the sun all day. It hydrated, soothed and healed my sun kissed skin! I would recommend this to anyone who is in the sun for most of the day. It's a quick and easy way to refresh.
Melanye V.
this is a super amazing product! It works like magic keeps your face smooth and it smells amazing, totally met my expectations, super gentle I have absolutely no complaints I would recommend this to anybody and everybody I know you won't regret buying it.
Marta V.