BY HERBERGER'S

Rhonda M.
Laporte, MN
I love shopping at Herberger's. Good customer service, lots of products & plenty of great prices.
Laura S.
Nya, MN
There after Thanksgiving Day sale is awesome. I got the same deals online with free shipping!
Sherri D.
Winnipeg, MB
I shopped at Herbergers in North Dakota. Can't remember if it was Grand Forks or Fargo, but I sure was not impressed. It was dirty, most racks were empty and boxes were broken, so were some items. I haven't been back since and don't plan on ever returning.
Alexana N.
Kanata, MI
This store is an alright store. Usually I just go in there when my dad wants to get shirts for work. I usually can't find anything I would personally wear. But it's ok.