BY HERBERGER'S

Dahlia V.
Saint Paul
A close friend used to work here. It's fabulous! They lots of sales!! It seems expensive but they constantly have clothes and other expensive products in clearance. They are affordable and good quality. It has more clothes for older people.
#madein🇻🇪 📍.
Minneapolis , MN
Like this store and you can for really good deals better than Macy’s. Of course, their target market is not as fashionable and tender, however, you can find affordable items and there is always coupons and promotions to take advantage off.
Kim V.
Kalispell
Herberger's is a very nice store, and it is the center of our Mall. An upscale store that has very good prices especially on the yellow. Items! Customer service in Herberger's stores is exceptional
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Herberger's. This store is not far from
Where I live so I find myself going here all the time for shopping. I love the quality of brands they carry in their departments and trust this store in my purchases. I live to come here for their cosmetics and perfumes. Great customer service here too. I love Herbergers.
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
This store is great when shopping for higher end clothing, accessories and housewares. They have great sales, specifically when it comes to red dot and yellow dot clearance items. I shop here frequently for Silver Jeans and have found some pairs at a steal.
Elizabeth W.
Herberger's is such a dull store for me. I always get coupons for them though, so I occasionally stop by there. I rarely find anything worth wearing. I bought a few shirts from there, which have always ended up getting holes in them after a few uses. I bought a dress there, which held up nice... Until I took it off. It stretched so out of place. Most of their clothes are really delicate so you really can't do much in them. You can get a lot of things from this store, and the only thing I really buy is the kitchen items like pots and pans. They are great quality and I would definitely recommend for everyone to buy them.
Jessica E.
Saint Paul, MN
I get the cutest clothes and work appropriate outfits from Herbergers. I've also gotten jeans from Herbergers for under $5 on a clearance deal. I always see good deals and I really like the quality of what I buy.
Carrie T.
Havre, MT
Herberger's is one of the very few clothing stores we have in my small town and I love their selection. They always have good sales and clearance items and that's perfect for a bargain hunter like myself.
nana s.
Lynnwood , Wa
I love shopping here so much now. There are plenty of quality and stylish men's clothes that are available. I can't recommend this store enough given how well the clothes are made. They have a great section for women but it's just so nice to find places that also cater to quality men's clothing and not just graphic tees and jeans.I really like all of their items but some of the stuff is just a little too pricey for me. Super cute stuff though
Rachel T.
Always a good variety of clothing and many household items and accessories as well. Can get great deals with the store card and rewards card.