BY HERBAN COWBOY

Natural Effective Maximum Protection Against Odors 2 100% Vegan see more...

Alyssa S.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is my go-to deodorant for every day use! I'll preface this review by saying that I work in digital marketing, and therefore have a job where I typically am sitting down at my desk for about 90% of my day; so I'm not moving around much or working up a sweat. If my husband and I are taking our dogs on a hike or if I'm going to go for a run alone, I still wear this deodorant because I know that I plan to shower shortly after. I only started using this about six months ago. We live in Michigan, so I have no experience with using this deodorant in the summer months when the temps are above 60 degrees.
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
I didn't finish it... I tried my best, but just couldn't force myself anymore. The protection is ok, but I have a deodorant that I love, so this one was just sitting on the counter without use. I wasn't crazy about the fragrance as well, so not sure I'd recommend it to anyone.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
I just bought this, and it's one of the best smelling deodorants I've used. I also used it right before my Pure Barre platform class which I sweat like crazy, and it still did its job!

UPDATE: While i loved it the first few days I'm lowering the stars because it seems to not be as effective as it previously was when I first tried it. I don't know if it's just my body getting used to it, but as much as I love how it smells it doesn't last long.

back