Herbalosophy Nourish Masque uploaded by Chloe S.

BY HERBALOSOPHY

A restorative and nourishing hair masque treatment for intensive repair and moisture infusion. Free of animal ingredients and not tested on animals. see more...

Review (1)
Chloe S.
NOTTINGHAM, Kirkby In Ashfield
This hair masque is absolutely amazing! One of the best hair products I've ever used. Recently I've been suffering with dry ends and my hair lacks in volume and doesn't look healthy.
I bought this because I was immediately drawn to its packaging; I love the colours and then I noticed it contained natural ingredients like cameilla oil and safflower oil. Next time I washed my hair I put this on my ends... the product smells incredible and a little marble size amount goes a long long way. I now only use this when I'm going out and my hair needs a boost, but it's my lifesaver and I will definitely buy this again in the future if I need to!! 😍 Herbalosophy Nourish Masque

Amazon