BY HERBALIFE

Sabrina G.
One of my favorites! I used to get so sore from my workouts and a fellow health coach recommended this and I'll never look back! I don't get sore from my workouts any more! Herbalife is an investment in myself so i don't consider it as an expense! I would recommend to anybody who gets sore after working out!
Jasmine T.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I love this product so much! Herbalife24 Restore is the perfect solution for decreasing soreness! When you are feeling sore -> use restore! My cousin introduced me to the product and Herbalife and now I am a health coach for over 2 years! If you have any questions about the products let me know!
Nadia V.
Santa Ana, CA
Great product! Helps restore after work out and the line of Herbalife24 is great. I also use the prepare and it s a great pre work out.
Mayka L.
Lancaster , PA
I would like to try this but I'm still scared A little
Rubi L.
So this helps releive the sore after a workout, or what is it?