Herbalife Total Control Weightloss Supplement

by Herbalife

new

Iss there a juice?
Hey guys who’s interested in losing or gaining weight before the new year . Pop me a message and I’ll get straight back to you ❤️
Do you think Total Control really helps weight loss because it energizes you naturally therefore causing more physical movement?[product:herbalife-total-control-weightloss-supplement-original-90-tablets]
Start your review of Herbalife Total Control Weightloss Supplement!
D O.
Original gives me focus & the natural boost I need without the coffee. It is a fat burner when used 2 times a day every day for me. Love Herbalife products!
Jeanice R.
middletown
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are used to love this product until I started getting really bad migraines. I don’t recommend it for those who suffer with migraines or headaches on a daily basis. Although it does boost your energy and help you in your weight loss journey I would highly recommend you take this with caution
Bianca T.
Daytona Beach, FL
Absolutely amazing product! I love that it is so easy to implicate into my routine. Also, these help give me a great amount of energy without the shakes or crash. It was very effective and I would definitely recommend overall. 10 out of 10.
Abigail D.
Menomonie, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are a great product for controlling hunger while using protein shakes and healthy eating to lose weight. I purchased mine from a herbalife seller. They do meet my expectations and I would repurchase these!
Scarlet B.
Greenville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was introduced to this by a friend that lost a lot of weight drinking the Herbalife shakes. Perfect pick me up (has caffeine) in the morning with breakfast, since I don't drink coffee. Helps to curb my appetite. Still using it two years later. Highly recommend.
Jessica S.
 Pretty good product. Lost about 40 lbs within 3 months of using it. Trying it for a 2nd time. Haven't noticed a difference but will still continue
Charlene M.
Garden Grove, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Te ayuda a controlar tu apetito se toma todos los días antes de cada comida para evitar comer de más
Chata R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
11,903 reviews
La marca es excelente pero no he usado ninguno de los productos y la recomiendo es bastante bueno y además tiene gran variedad