Herbalife Skin 5 Replenishing Night Cream 1 oz

by Herbalife

Wake up to soft and silky skin. This rich, luxurious cream helps deliver much needed moisture to the skin at night. Long-term hydration allows you to awaken with softer, smoother skin

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Herbalife Skin 5 Replenishing Night Cream 1 oz!
Ladson , SC
I have tried SO many face creams on the market and this one is by far the best! I have dry skin in the winter (my face peels and it gets worse when I wear makeup) and combination in the summer. I use this product year round! I wish it came in a bigger bottle though
Demorest, GA
I purchased a night cream and a glow cream. I really enjoyed using the products for sure. They left my skin feeling so moisturized and glowy. The products lasted me a long time. Repeat user for sure and cant wait to purchase another one.. i need to ASAP.
Philadelphia
This product is amazing! I use it everyday, it keeps my skin so soft and hydrated. I have dry skin so this is great for that, it’s pretty thick. I recommend it to all my friends and i stand by it. I don’t use any other night cream.
Edmond, OK
I really like the Herbalife skin care line. I use the day cream, night cream, and anti-wrinkle cream. They keep my face moisturized, even in the winter. The anti-wrinkle cream minimizes lines and allows makeup to go on nicely.
Piedmont
i absolutely love this moisturizer. it cleared my forehead bumps completely when nothing i’ve ever tried worked. it makes my skin really smooth and moisturizerized. it’s quite pricey for the amount that you get so if you don’t want to spend a whole lot within a small amount of time you have to use it really sparingly.
Edinburg
These Herbalife Skin Care products are Amazing! I would totally recommend them. The Berry Scrub smells very nice and leaves your face feeling refrehed. The mint mask leaves your face feeling super clean and like new! I love them!
Austin , TX
I started using this a week ago and I am really enjoying it. It smells really good and it isn’t sticky at all. It gives my face the perfect amount of moisture. I will probably be purchasing again when I run out!
United States
The whole line of products was great on my sensitive skin. Left my face feeling soft and dewy. Was able to see with my naked eye how much dirt and impurities were coming off when used the whole line properly.
Grovetown, GA
I absolutely love Herbalife mint mask! I don't use much of their skin care line, but the mask! You can literally feel it cleansing your pores and it leaves my face feeling so smooth!
Stockton, CA
This is literally the beeeeeeeest cream ever. It also works best if you do the whole 5 step process. I use this every night an don’t know what I’d do without it .