BeautyFaceFacial SkincareHerbalife
Skin 5 Replenishing Night Cream 1 oz

Herbalife Skin 5 Replenishing Night Cream 1 oz

by Herbalife

Wake up to soft and silky skin. This rich, luxurious cream helps deliver much needed moisture to the skin at night. Long-term hydration allows you to awaken with softer, smoother skin

is it good for ultra sensitive skin?
Start your review of Herbalife Skin 5 Replenishing Night Cream 1 oz!
Genesis B.
Philomath, OR
Herbalife Skin 5 Replenishing Night Cream 1 oz uploaded by Genesis B.
I got the hydrating eye cream 4 for night and it work well it Smooth eye and hydrating and also have a nice smell life Fresh.
Sol D.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Herbalife Skin 5 Replenishing Night Cream 1 oz uploaded by Sol D.
Purchased at: Amazon
Realmente amo Herbalife y sus productos son lo maximoooo😍❤️🥰 me encanta cómo queda mi piel
Erika L.
Demorest, GA
I purchased a night cream and a glow cream. I really enjoyed using the products for sure. They left my skin feeling so moisturized and glowy. The products lasted me a long time. Repeat user for sure and cant wait to purchase another one.. i need to ASAP.
Jasmine M.
Charleston , SC
I use the entire Herbalife skin line including their acne clarify line. Smells great and my skin has benefited so much and looks great!
Alexa R.
Stockton, CA
This is literally the beeeeeeeest cream ever. It also works best if you do the whole 5 step process. I use this every night an don’t know what I’d do without it .
Tiana S.
Philadelphia
This product is amazing! I use it everyday, it keeps my skin so soft and hydrated. I have dry skin so this is great for that, it’s pretty thick. I recommend it to all my friends and i stand by it. I don’t use any other night cream.
Maryann O.
Florence, AL
Love this product. My face always feels refreshed and soft when I wake up in the morning.
Rozel G.
Bronx, NY
I personally love the moisturizers to be exact the daily glow , the aloe cleanser , the Herbalife acne line is also amazinggg , has helped my skin tremendously
Jeanice R.
Highland Falls, NY
This is one of my favorite face refreshers. I don’t usually put product on my face but this spritzer is fantastic for a light moisturizer.
Lu A.
I’m in love with this night cream. I always wake up to a soft, silky and hydrated skin 😍 It is pretty affordable and brings so much as a result. I’m a repeat user and definitely recommend. If wanted I can refer you to my coach 😆