Is that actually work ?
Lippstadt, NW - il y a 2 ans

3 answers

Yes! The products work but it’s not magic! Just like any other form of healthy living you have to stick to a healthy lifestyle both in regards to nutrition and exercise. It boils down to your caloric intake or how many calories you eat per day as opposed to the amount of calories you burn. The idea behind it to substitute 2 meals a day with shakes so that in doing so you lower the amount of calories you consume helping you lower fat percentage quicker along with the exercise plan you follow. So, you exercise more reduce your caloric intake and the results will be a leaner, healthier, happier YOU! The reason people fall short during these programs is because they stop taking the he shakes, replace them with higher calorie meals while doing the same amount of exercise or less and then end up stuck at a certain weight or even gain some. All forms of healthy living require consistency and dedication in order to achieve results! If you follow the plan, I guarantee you will see results, look your best and feel great! Herbalife was my gateway into fitness and I wouldn’t trade it for the world.
il y a 2 ans
In all honesty, yes the products work but you do have to eat clean. You can't be eating junk food and expect to see results. I've lost 40 lbs in the past but over time it was very much expensive for me even with a 50% discount that i have.
il y a 2 ans
Yes !, I am currently on a 21 day challenge where I have the shakes for breakfast, they give me a diet and exercise plan, and I have had INCREDIBLE changes!. The one in the photos is me!