Herbalife Shakes

Herbalife Shakes ?que opinais?estoy intentando bajar de peso me encantaría probarlo
Realmente funciona este producto?
What’s everyone’s favourite herbalife product ?
Start your review of Herbalife Shakes!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Herbalife is my go to brand for meal replacement shakes.I recommend the cafe latte and cookies and cream or piña colada.These shakes really fill you up and you can easily add fruit and blend.in reviews
I cannot stand other weight loss shakes because I feel they straight up taste like medicine but the Herbalife shakes taste exactly the flavor you choose, and when taken as advice you WILL see results of course you need to watch what you eat and exercise but obviously if you are looking to lose weight then you need to do that anyway.in reviews
Aleia C.
Sacramento, CA
Herbalife Shakes uploaded by Aleia C.
Im a big sucker for herbalife it has helped me TREMENDOUSLY throughout my weightloss journey 🙏🏽 Follow my instagram @cosmo__cambo
Amanda A.
Bridgeport, CT
Herbalife Shakes uploaded by Amanda A.
I have this with the Herbalife Protein Drink Mix everyday, as breakfast and dinner. It’s perfect. I don’t feel hungry, I lose weight, I keep my body with all the nutrients that I need and make my life way healthier. I also have 2 of this at home and then I can have different flavors for each meal. Right now I’m going with Cookies n’ cream and Dutch Chocolate.
Laura C.
Havelock, NC
Herbalife Shakes uploaded by Laura C.
Holy cow! If you’ve never tasted an Herbalife shake you are TOTALLY missing out! There are tons of Pinterest recipes!
Claudia V.
Gladstone, OR
Herbalife Shakes uploaded by Claudia V.
Well, the first time I consumed it was in 2017 and I felt that it had an effect on me but I had a very active life, I went to the gym a lot too, my diet was healthy and now I started it again in 2021 and I feel like it hasn't made a big change. month and I have not had much effect but I have not gone to the gym and my diet has been or very good so I think it is a supplement it does not work if you do not take care of your diet and do not exercise
DIANA G.
ELIZABETH,NJ
Herbalife Shakes uploaded by DIANA G.
a mi me gusta el de galleta, en el desayuno lo siento mejor al principio muy difícil pues me daban ganas de comer algo mas, me gustaría que pudiera cargarlo a mi trabajo de forma mas practica , el producto me gusta y siento que mi salud va mejorando .
Leysa H.
Herbalife Shakes uploaded by Leysa H.
Love it use it all the time and is a hearty meal to start the day! It’s especially good if you work out and need a quick meal to energize yourself!
Kelsey G.
Morgan City, LA
I recently did a 3 day Challenge with Herbalife and lost 3 pounds. I absolutely love the Cookies N Cream flavor! I am currently using the Mixed Berry flavor of Formula 1 Shakes, and while it is not my fave, with an added banana and Vanilla protein, it is quite tasty. I have continued to lose a couple more pounds and feel so much healthier. I feel more energy and cleaner. Not only do the shakes taste great on their own, but with add-in's like peanut butter, bananas, different flavored Protein Powders, etc. they taste AMAZING. Adding the vanilla protein to cookies n cream and putting peanut butter or PB2 in it tastes like a white chocolate Reese's. YUM! This is the ONLY weight loss/weight management system I have actually liked and gotten results from! I look forward to trying more Herbalife products. ALSO******* HERBALIFE IS SAFE FOR BREASTFEEDING MOTHERS!!! I have only found ONE product (Total Control Supplements) that I cannot use as a nursing mother! TOTAL PLUS!
Samantha S.
San Diego, CA
Herbalife Shakes uploaded by Samantha S.
I've been actively doing Herbalife for 5 month's and managed to drop 35lbs. I love all their products. My shakes consist of formula 1 and protein drink mix. All the flavors are amazing especially Mint Chocolate chip and Mango Pineapple! They do not taste grindy like most protein shakes nor does it have a vitamin after taste. Trust in the process and it'll work! Herbalife Shakes
Shannon T.
Boston, MA
If I had the option to give this brand a double negative star I would. A lot of people do not realize that Herbalife puts bad items into their products. Herbalife has received a lotof lawsuits against them because a lot of people get sick. I used to take Herbalife shakes and was even a rep, until I found out what was actually going on.  If your body has no problem with the products then that is great!! I am happy you found something that works for you! I would just be mindful of what you are actually putting into your body. I would do your research before purchasing as the products are also very pricey. I am sorry for a negative review like this but I had to share.
Athonia B.
Seminole , FL
PLEASE TAKE THIS REVIEW AS A WARNING!! Herbalife distributors are paid to tell you this is good, this will help you lose weight and become healthy, etc, etc, etc. They make money off of you when you purchase these products from them, of course they are going to tell you that. I gave herbalife a try about a year ago, I got on the full program and all, just listening to what someone else was telling me and not doing my own research about what is REALLY in these products. If you look at the labeling, these shakes are MOSTLY sugar. Another thing your herbalife distributor probably didn't tell you, is that these are PACKED full of GMOs. I am someone who has a really strong immune system, I legit NEVER get sick, when I was using this program and taking these supplements, I got sick, WEEKLY. It was literally shutting down my immune system! DO YOUR RESEARCH PEOPLE! I'm not the only one this has happened too.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Patry R.
il y a un mois
Miss J. il y a un mois
So bad for you. Awful ingredients
Heather R.
Ledyard, CT
il y a un an
Heather R. il y a un an
Do I have a site I can go to?
Laurie R.
Keene, TX
il y a 2 ans
Herbalife Shakes has anyone had results?
Tamar G. il y a 2 ans
Hi, my own result is -40kg.