Herbalife Shakes

by Herbalife

Herbalife: $45.15

Who wants to try Herbalife Shakes at a 40% off discount? Message me! Email: [email protected] IG: rachelxburrows
Anyone want help & a good discount getting started on herbalife? Email: [email protected] IG: rachelxburrows
What’s your favorite flavor ? Herbalife Shakes
Start your review of Herbalife Shakes!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Herbalife is my go to brand for meal replacement shakes.I recommend the cafe latte and cookies and cream or piña colada.These shakes really fill you up and you can easily add fruit and blend.in 8 reviews
I cannot stand other weight loss shakes because I feel they straight up taste like medicine but the Herbalife shakes taste exactly the flavor you choose, and when taken as advice you WILL see results of course you need to watch what you eat and exercise but obviously if you are looking to lose weight then you need to do that anyway.in 6 reviews
4 years agoWesterville, OH
Just started using them and I love the taste. It taste like a milkshake. I normally hate protein shakes they taste gross and make me feel sick. I can't wait to learn more about these product and start losing the pounds
6 years ago
I consume Herbalife products and they are amazing! I've been feeling excellent since I consume the basic nutrition. My health is better and my body, my hair, my nails, everything! look better than before and nice.
6 years agoMillville, NJ
I like these shakes but i don't like the idea of replacing my meals regularly with them. I don't like the concept of it... and they cost took much in my opinion.. for those two reasons I almost forgot they even exist.
3 years ago
Such amazing shakes, not only are they healthy for you but they taste amazing and go so great with different fruits when blended. I have made many smoothies, muffins, pancakes and so much more with this product..
6 years agoSacramento, CA
My mom got these and we started taking them they work really good i love how you can match them up with different flavor but we couldn't afford them any more but once i get the money i would purchase them again.
5 years agoBrownsville, TX
Simply the best shake ever. I make it in the am and at night to lose weight. It works wonders for me it doesn't give me the crave for sweets anymore and thats why I love this product so much. Absolutely recommend it..Thumbs up for this shake!!!!
5 years agoLEES SUMMIT, MO
Dutch Chocolate and Cookies n Cream are delicious!!! If you haven't tried them you must do soo. I add prolessa duo to my shakes which helps satisfy hunger longer and works as a fat burner to help release stubborn fat cells in the problem areas.
3 years ago
My trainer forced me into trying Herbalife meal replacement shake.... and it's great. Lose 5 pounds in about 4 weeks. Taste good not only in milk, but water and frozen fruit. Only down side it it cost a little more than it should.
3 years agoPainesville, OH
Herbalife shakes are a great meal replacement and actually taste good. A lot of protein powders are awful but these aren't. If you follow the Herbalife meal plan, you can actually lose weight, I lost about 15 pounds in my first few months.
5 years agoCharlotte, NC
I sold herbalife for some time and used the products, lost 30 pounds. It definitely works, but it is really expensive. I also did not gain the weight back since many people argue that after they stop using herbalife they gain the weight back! not true! it all depends on your eating habits. great shakes, great products, great results. Herbalife is great to start your journey to a healthy lifestyle
Ask a question to the Influenster community...