by Herbalife

Healthy Meal: 1. 3 caps of Aloe with 8 fl.oz. of water. 2. One teaspoon of Herbal tea concentrate with 12 oz of water. 3. Mix 2 scoops of F1 cookies and cream with 1-2 scoops of PDM with 12oz water

What benefits does this Herbalife kit have?
What side effects does this products have? Is it a long term diet? Will I [email protected] weight back if I stop using it?
Start your review of Herbalife QUICK COMBO with PDM - Formula 1 Healthy Meal Shake Mix Cookies and Cream flavor, Protein Drink Mix PDM, Herbal Aloe Concentrate Mango flavor and Herbal Tea Concentrate!
Oshkosh
Cookies and cream is my favorite flavor! This stuff makes me feel amazing and also helps me meet my weight loss goals. I like to mix it with ice, chocolate or regular almond milk, and pb2 chocolate. It works amazing!
West Palm Beach
I have reviewed each one of these products separately, but if you're trying to get started this is the perfect package! It has everything you need. You will look better you will feel better and you will be healthier. All you have to do is replace two of your three regular meals with the herbal tea and two to three capfuls of the aloe concentrate added to the tea and replace two meals with the healthy meal Formula 1 and the protein powder. Do those simple things and you'll be on your way to weight loss success! Not only that, but you will feel better and you will not put out the pride by any means. This is a great program.
baldwin ny
Herbalife QUICK COMBO with PDM - Formula 1 Healthy Meal Shake Mix Cookies and Cream flavor, Protein Drink Mix PDM, Herbal Aloe Concentrate Mango flavor and Herbal Tea Concentrate uploaded by Ana P.
100% thankful for @herbalife honesty best products I have tried. Not just for weight lost but also for health problems. I recommend totally 100%. Befor I would have no energy not even motivation now it’s time to try a new beginning of life
Alamo
My breakfast for almost two years. The tea is BOMB! And the aloe has helped me with my heart burns. And the shakes omg!! So many flavors to choose from and so easy to makes i definitely recommend this to anyone. My transformation has been awesome.
Yum yum yum! So healthy. So delicious! If you've never tried Herbalife and would be interested in more info please visit www. Goherbalife. Com/mission4nutrition or call 574 312 5139
Jamaica, NY
Herbalife QUICK COMBO with PDM - Formula 1 Healthy Meal Shake Mix Cookies and Cream flavor, Protein Drink Mix PDM, Herbal Aloe Concentrate Mango flavor and Herbal Tea Concentrate uploaded by Stephanie B.
I love Herbalife I’ve gotten amazing results, I’ve lost 20 lbs if you would like to lose weight hit me up
Tbilisi
Real result, for 3 weeks I lost almost 5 kg, i  never eat breakfast before, so I started eating healthy in every 3-4 hours and health foods, it very easy to use , and at the same time its very taste, i love sweets very much and this replaces my demand for this.