Herbalife Protein Drink Mix (Vanilla) 21.7 oz

by Herbalife

Innovative, quality products backed by acclaimed scientific leadership! We use only the highest research, development and manufacturing standards, including the finest raw ingredients, precise formulation and labeling, and trusted contract...

Who wants to try Herbalife Protein Drink Mix (Vanilla) 21.7 oz at a 40% off discount? Message me! Email: [email protected] IG: rachelxburrows
Can you lose weight from this ?
I'm shopping around for a good protein drink. How chalky is it and is it worth the price? How many drinks can you make with one container? Trying to find the best bang for my buck.
Start your review of Herbalife Protein Drink Mix (Vanilla) 21.7 oz!
Bowling Green
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought this along with chocolate healthy meal and I’m never looking back. My far the best protein shake I have ever had. It’s so versatile and I make so many different shakes and not one of them I have been able to taste the protein nor does it have the gritty taste. And it is also the same cost as all other protein shakes
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The taste of this is pretty great, but it’s actually pretty low on protein compared to other products. It’s also pretty pricey at $35 with shipping. I bought for about two years until I found a comparable product that mixed well, tasted great and got half price.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Being a vegetarian, I don’t consume much protein. Adding this to my shakes, gets me the extra I’m missing. I’ve lost lots of weight by adding this to my life. Message me if you have questions!
West Palm Beach
I love the Herbalife program! I don't actually do the program exactly how they recommend, but I've had great success with it. The protein is great to add to your Formula 1 healthy meal shake. The shakes really do taste delicious and you can add additional ingredients to your liking. Sometimes I add fruit, sometimes I'll add vanilla extract and sugar-free instant pudding mix and it's so delicious! You just add one to two scoops of the protein to your Formula 1 healthy meal shake. You can make it in a shaker, but I like to use my blender so I can grind up ice in there the consistency is more of a milkshake or smoothie consistency it's a little more thick than if you do it in a shaker bottle. I absolutely love this stuff! I never felt hungry or deprived I have nothing bad to say based on my own experience.
Love these shakes. They are nutrient dense, help you feel satisfied, and the taste is way better then any other shakes on the market. This one is particularly good for blending up a drink of your choice, like berry, or tropical. I love that they are able to be used for weight loss and weight gain depending on you needs. I have used these products for a year and will never stop.
Orlando, FL
Absolutely love! I can't go a day without having at least one shake! This protein comes in two flavors (vanilla and chocolate) and at times they come out with limited flavors! Pair this protein with Herbalife Formula 1 and you have a healthy balanced meal that will keep you full for up to 3-4 hours! And as you can see from the other reviews, it taste great!
Hialeah, FL
This has be the best tasting protein shake I've had before I bought this off my friend that is a herbal life distributor the pricing isn't bad at all it has a rich vanilla flavor an does the effect of keeping u full
Malvern, PA
This is the perfect additive to my shake in the morning! It makes my shake smooth and makes it taste amazing. It definitely exceeded my expectations and it’s not too bad on price either. I would highly recommend!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This protein drink mix is great as a meal replacement. The vanilla is a little sweet and chalky tasting, though. Adding these shakes to my fitness plan and eating healthy helped me shed 30 pounds.
Westland, MI
This really is the best protein powder I have ever had, there is no weird after taste, no matter what flavor Formula 1 you mix it with, it tastes amazing. Sometimes it tastes more like an ice cream treat than it does a protein shake. It is very versatile, you can mix in fruit, peanut butter powder, a tablespoon of pudding.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
5 months ago