BY HERBALIFE

Get on the path to good health with this easy-to-follow program! Combining cutting-edge science with delicious shakes and snacks, the basic Quickstart program can help you achieve healthy weight management and Cellular Nutrition. 6 delicious flavors to...

Buy on Amazon*
Yashira L.
Florida
IT TASTE LIKE A POISON...omg it really taste like something thats not meant to be consumed I have never tasted something so nasty in my life wasted the $80 because I tryed it twice and never again.
Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
So I am in the middle with this product. I ordered a full kit and had a coach, but didn’t realize much results, if any. My exercise was very light, but I was told that a change in my diet would produce the most results. I didn’t notice much change with this product and did not buy again due to price.
Krystal K.
Lindsay
Not a bad product if you're looking to shed weight fast. Lost a full pants size in one week BUT I did experience horrible side effects. Bloating, gas, abdominal pain and Diarrhea. It was awful. If you can handle dying for a week it's worth the pain. Pricey but if you sign up as a preferred member it's cheaper.
Mera A.
Reading, PA
Amazing day burning product!!!! Down 15 pounds with herbalife! Purchased from a herbalife distributor!!! Definitely met my expectations!!!  Herbalife Prolessa Duo Fat Burner - 30-Day Program
Vianey B.
San Bernardino , CA
This product works it helps you loss fat from your back and arms. People should try it out it well help them out a lot. I love Herbalife products there all grate. Herbalife Prolessa Duo Fat Burner - 30-Day Program

If you guys need any information where to buy it I can let you guys know because if you guys buy it off amazon, eBay etc it’s not that real product so you have to buy it off a distributor. I’m a distributor and I consume the product and it’s great I actually love it I think it the best thing. I think you guys should try it and you will feel the difference in a week or so. Herbalife has product for all time of stuff because before I started drinking this product i had fatty liver and thanks to this product I don’t have it any more and I have lost a lot of weight and I’m still working on my body more 😀.
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I have been on this product for only a few weeks and I am already seeing results. I have lost a few pounds and my tummy is shrinking. I wanna cry I am so happy with this product. Most people are saying it tastes bad but I just stick it in my morning shake and I don't taste it that way. I cant wait to see my results after 30 days!
Norelis C.
Lynn, MA
This product is one of the best things Herbalife have right now. Is a fat burner and helps you to calm hunger. Is a lipo! Is not expensive. Is perfect to take it in shot with cinnamon, just perfect! Everyone should try it.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Herbalife Prolessa Duo Fat Burner - 30-Day Program is one of the best out there. It has helped me lose weight and feel full. It doesn't taste very good but if the end result is what you are after this is the product for you. It's a bit pricey in my opinion but worth every penny.
Jay J.
Compton, CA
This has helped me loose 10lbs a month along with the formula1 shake and personalized protein.. I really recommended this product. Of course u do have to have a healthy eating habit and some exercise
BRANDY B.
Miramar , FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Prolessa Duo!!! Will be my very BEST FRIEND for the next few weeks..Getting bikini👙ready for #Bahamas # 2017 Cruise 🚢⛵ DONT MISS OUT!! Its not to late, get yours NOW and receive a *FREE* Gift with ur order...ASK ME HOW!!! CONTACT ME::
📧 brandy24fitness@gmail.com
Christine C.
Brandywine
I want to know if this product truly truly works.
I want to loose fat ,an I'm taking herbalite,but I guess I don't have the right ones to lose this weight.
Hi, did you have to diet while you consume this product? And how do u consume this product?
Krista B.
I'm considering purchasing to go with my formula 1 shakes i already have. Is it worth the buy? how long did you take to see results?
Veronica B.
Antioch, TN
How did this product make you feel while taking it? Were you more hungry? Less hungry? More energy?