HealthWellnessWeight ManagementHerbalife
Prolessa Duo Fat Burner - 30-Day Program

Herbalife Prolessa Duo Fat Burner - 30-Day Program

Get on the path to good health with this easy-to-follow program! Combining cutting-edge science with delicious shakes and snacks, the basic Quickstart program can help you achieve healthy weight management and Cellular Nutrition. 6 delicious flavors to...

Has anyone stopped using this and seen weight gain after?
DooEs this really suppress appetite??
Have you seen a difference when taking it?
Start your review of Herbalife Prolessa Duo Fat Burner - 30-Day Program!
Krystal K.
Lindsay
Not a bad product if you're looking to shed weight fast. Lost a full pants size in one week BUT I did experience horrible side effects. Bloating, gas, abdominal pain and Diarrhea. It was awful. If you can handle dying for a week it's worth the pain. Pricey but if you sign up as a preferred member it's cheaper.
Maude P.
Herbalife Prolessa Duo Fat Burner - 30-Day Program uploaded by Maude P.
As a part of Herbalife’s great many products, Prolessa Duo is your go to supplement to help burn and reduce fat as well as minimize hunger. I use it in my Shakes to help keep me from overeating. I thinks this is an awesome product to use and I highly recommend it!Herbalife
Vianey B.
San Bernardino , CA
Herbalife Prolessa Duo Fat Burner - 30-Day Program uploaded by Vianey B.
This product works it helps you loss fat from your back and arms. People should try it out it well help them out a lot. I love Herbalife products there all grate. Herbalife Prolessa Duo Fat Burner - 30-Day Program If you guys need any information where to buy it I can let you guys know because if you guys buy it off amazon, eBay etc it’s not that real product so you have to buy it off a distributor. I’m a distributor and I consume the product and it’s great I actually love it I think it the best thing. I think you guys should try it and you will feel the difference in a week or so. Herbalife has product for all time of stuff because before I started drinking this product i had fatty liver and thanks to this product I don’t have it any more and I have lost a lot of weight and I’m still working on my body more 😀.
Eyma V.
West Palm Bch, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Herbalife Prolessa Duo Fat Burner - 30-Day Program uploaded by Eyma V.
Herbalife Prolessa Duo Fat Burner - 30-Day Program uploaded by Eyma V.
Uso Herbalife hace un tiempo y si me ha funcionado aunq un poco caro de hecho es bien costoso .. lo más importante si te quita la ansiedad de querer comer y de hambre yo en ese aspecto si lo recomiendo y por su puesto si lo volvería a comprar
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
1,246 reviews
I have been on this product for only a few weeks and I am already seeing results. I have lost a few pounds and my tummy is shrinking. I wanna cry I am so happy with this product. Most people are saying it tastes bad but I just stick it in my morning shake and I don't taste it that way. I cant wait to see my results after 30 days!
Maria V.
Modesto, CA
Herbalife Prolessa Duo Fat Burner - 30-Day Program uploaded by Maria V.
I love their products! They are affordable,taste great, and safe for consumption. I lost 35 lbs and 5 inches off my waist. Now, I've been toning and gained 4 healthy pounds of lean muscle on their Herbalife 24 line! NSF approved, and BSCG TESTED! I love my results!
Giselle G.
Elizabeth , NJ
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Herbalife Prolessa Duo Fat Burner - 30-Day Program uploaded by Giselle G.
Love it!!!! It's helped me so much in keeping me full but also losing inch on my tummy. I've lost 70lbs & still going 🙋🏻💁🏻💃🏻👊💪👌☝🏼👍
Rachel B.
Elyria, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Herbalife Prolessa Duo Fat Burner - 30-Day Program uploaded by Rachel B.
I fell in love with my products & results Below is a 3 week difference with little to no working out! Honestly what I tell everyone who is skeptical, try it for yourself and see! Haven’t had a disappointment yet! I love to give everyone interested a good discount so they can try the products for themselves, I have discount just email me if interested! Email: [email protected]
Adriana C.
New York
This product made me even hunger than usual. It didn't work for me at all and I took it as directed on the label for 30 days. I wasted my money. Won't buy again.
Alicia L.
Jennings, LA
I only tried this once so can't fully give any quality feedback on it. It's expensive so I did some research and found out it's basically CLA in powder form so I purchased a cheaper alternative in the pill form.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rachel B.
Elyria, OH
il y a 2 ans
Who wants to try Herbalife Prolessa Duo Fat Burner - 30-Day Program at a 40% off discount? Message me! Email: [email protected] IG: rachelxburrows
Richard L. il y a un an
Im interested in buying prolesa